Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! (26189 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by delikay4luv: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
the person wey advice airtel to do this don miss am
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by harlos: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Damitism:
I dey gbadun the downloading things wella.
Teach me now sad
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by bxcode(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
That's y BB iѕ still relevant, its data packages are cheap on any network gringringrin and with some tweaks, u can make it unlimited for the period u paid forwink
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by wonyi: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
pls how do I download movies?
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by fisayo: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
I don't understand how people will go in a frenzy about using up their Airtel Data before Dec 3rd. If they are not gonna support the BIS service on non-BB devices, fine! However, they've gotta refund people's money. It's that simple!!!
It's just pitiful to see people accepting the Airtel SMS with glad hearts! Or does Airtel have our mumu button?
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by YEKEENMOSHOOD(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
can u sell 2 gb for me for just #100:00
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by quinnboy: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Airtel will regret this move.....
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by jmoore(m): 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
J0nyb0y: Airtel wont deduct your mb... It would just stop working on non bb phones

What shall it profit me to have data and still can't use it? I am not going to buy BB.
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by Toecynne(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
ignis: Airtel is going to loose a whole lot of customers if they stop this BIS from working on android.

I Still have 3.8 gigs, don't know what to do with it.
sell it 4 me na..
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by rollydex: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
hope it will still work on modem
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Fantastic
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by 360command: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
phiszo: Go get a BB and stop ranting. angry
1000 likes to you. Fuckn android users disturbing this beautiful front page with their airtel threats which will come to reality. This android users wants to enjoy life at the best of both worlds. Nothing for you guys says airtel. Fuckn android mongoliod humanoids.
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by ozoebuka1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
.com:
watch youtube..am still enjoy my mtn free browsing.i dont border about data for long now
how did u subscribe for the mb?
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by confusion247(m): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
jmoore:

Get the behind me. BB is a toy
BB is a toy but its subscription is sort like USA visa. grin
Soup is not sweet still people refuse to remove their hands from the pot.

1 Like

Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by Chukkasy(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
I wee Neva use bb, carrying charger around. what kind of slavery is that. anyways, there must b a way out; there always is

2 Likes

Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Airtel's decision na error on this o. Wetin I wan use 2G/mth do on mobile? Mtschew!!!!
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by confusion247(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
quinnboy: Airtel will regret this move.....
They won't regret anything. Did MTN and GLO regret it when they stopped the service on their respective networks?
This move will free their network from unnecessary overload from Android parasites and virus. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by 360command: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Why are they hiding my post. I am just airing my mind about android users enjoying bbm. Let me talk some sense with this afrikanoid android humanoids.

1 Like

Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by 360command: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
confusion247:
They won't regret anything. Did MTN and GLO regret it when they stopped the service on their respective networks?
This move will free their network from unnecessary overload from Android parasites and virus. grin grin
TOUCHE
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by confusion247(m): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
fisayo: I don't understand how people will go in a frenzy about using up their Airtel Data before Dec 3rd. If they are not gonna support the BIS service on non-BB devices, fine! However, they've gotta refund people's money. It's that simple!!!
It's just pitiful to see people accepting the Airtel SMS with glad hearts! Or does Airtel have our mumu button?
My dear just take heart because airtel didn't force android phone on you and most especially have you forgotten that terms and conditions apply. So no refund of money after payment.
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by 360command: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Chukkasy: I wee Neva use bb, carrying charger around. what kind of slavery is that. anyways, there must b a way out; there always is
then you must be living in creeks with those militants .

1 Like

Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by LyfeJennings(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
ibn akogun: Pricing data like garri for oshodi market. Omo airtel don fall loads of boiz hand ....anyway #teamporttoglo 3 GB for 1000.

na 2 activate my glo sim tomorrow be that
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by ignis: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Waiting
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by casbit: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
guy download fifa 2014 4 me na...dat will only take 1.26 gig
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by 360command: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
confusion247:
My dear just take heart because airtel didn't force android phone on you and most especially have you forgotten that terms and conditions apply. So no refund of money after payment.
that guy seems to have have forgotten the terms and conditions, not his fault.
Re: Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! by write2obi(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
where can I download movies? I still have like 1.5G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It's Official, Blackberry Stopped Production Of BB10 Devices: Wave Goodbye!! / Why Your Smartphone Heats Up During Intense Use / Man Devastated After Purchasing Iphone X With Android Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.