Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

What To Expect In 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What To Expect In 2014 (472 Views)

Prophet Victor Ajibishe: Expect Bomb Blasts In 4 Different Parts Of Abuja / Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship / Bishop Oyedepo Reveals 6 Prophesies To Expect At Shiloh 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect In 2014 by windowxp: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
This is my first post here on this great website, and i sincerely wish, for as many who prayed to God for a new thing during the cross over service(s) spare just 2 mins to read this.

I knew i was gonna be called upon to minister during my assembly 2013 last service, i had to figure out the best route to take from office (Marina), as at 8:30pm that will get me down to Ejigbo before 10pm.
Glory be to God, the 3rd mainland was free and i wished it could be like that all through everyday.

Getting to the last bus-stop, where i could get bike to fly me to my church, i heard this set of worshipers praying "Father do a new thing in my life 2014, ha o God, ha baba, do a new thing".
I have this different, unique and special ways of hearing things which makes it very impossible for any so called man of God to preach the back of Holy Bible to me. Still meditating on this their prayer point, something just told me from inside
"in 2014, if God must do a new thing, then you need to live a new life first"

Paul wrote to Timothy telling him, "Son, the standard of the Lord standeth SURE". For everything is within God's power and they are meant for us, but there is a principle that stands in between "Draw near to me and i will also draw near to you"

Beloved, if God is near unto you, what then can he not do within just 60 secs.

For some Christians whom i refer to as Self-Deceiver who think they can continue in their ungodly and immoral 2013 life style and still expects one kind dynamic breakthrough from God this year, please let them know; if they themselves are jokers, God is not a joker.

YEAR 2014, you live the kind of life worthy to God (Father), you get the kind of things worthy to the Child (You & I).

peace.

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of The Cross / Moon Has Been Sighted..... / Corps In Church, Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.