Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency (13810 Views)

ASUU Is Wicked: Exams Where Written On Saturday And Sunday / ASUU Is Lying -- FG Says / Lmao, See What ASUU Is Causing!! Check Out This Broadcast Message From A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2013
All noise, no substance. Dumbo Jumbo is clueless.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by Conner44: 9:41am On Dec 02, 2013
Yes, I support ASUU all the way. Nigeria needs a revolution and since we are all scared of carrying sticks and stones to aso rOck then thie idea of striking is laudable. Imagine ASUU has been striking on and off for donkey years and yet fg is yet to implement anything. Its barbaric

All the other erring sectors that are neglected by the fg should also strike IN UNISON. Yes, so that this country can either divide or get better. I am personally tired of living IN THE MIDDLE

I'm sorry for our students, but every war must incure casualties

1 Like

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by Dee60: 9:41am On Dec 02, 2013
When you play too much politics, lies start to sound like truth to you!

Nigeria's money is better spent on improving education and equipping the Police than in buying armoured cars for a minister who already has loads of cars!

Imagine that 2 armoured cars bought by FG could buy 56 equipped cars for Police patrol!

ASUU, please call of the strike for the sake of our students. FG, please EXECUTE the agreement for the sake of our students.

Wike, Fagge et al, stop the mouthing! get to action.
Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by Iaz93: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2013
I HATE THE LEADERSHIP OF ASUU WITH MY WHOLE HEART! angry

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by honeric01(m): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2013
Any government who doesn't respect agreement nor do the needful does not HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD.

Okupe, you and your principal have nothing called THE FEAR OF GOD!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by nerodenero: 9:49am On Dec 02, 2013
Attack lion on rampage

1 Like

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by UDENSCO: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2013
Okupe i just learn that you are observing TABLE MANNERS. Why will you not talk trash in support of him that feeds you. You Dr is it stolen? you are more irresponsible and reckless than ASUU. Tell that your bunkum president to sign. All of you are just ranting and pouring empty threats.
Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by Danhumprey: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2013
See who is talking about recklessness,irresponsibility,lawlessness and 'fear of God'. Mtchew!

If the government has not been reckless,irresponsible,lawless and without the 'fear of God',would the situation have generate to this extent? undecided
Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by Pokemon43(f): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2013
If faage's son was in a public university or jona's daughter,tell me if faage will not work or jona will not pay dem,cos una children nor dey school again but abroad so una nor want make poor people children go school,screw u both ASUU and fg and i wish ur children uncountable hardship more than u wish the poor university students.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by Dagoma: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2013
...Argument, argument, argument... this can't help the matter, unless if somebody is not interested in the betterment of the education sector.
Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by Manir9ja: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2013
Okupe-you are drunk!!!!
Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by SirTunechi(f): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2013
Until faggae comes out openly on National tv and tell us what he wants fg to sign, i still regard him as a greedy thief and an instrument for destroying edu in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2013
Pls I have a few questions.

1. Why is it that the members of the opposition are in support of ASUU? Is it borne out of love for ASUU or the students and their parents? Is ASUU another arm of the APC now? Is it borne out of hatrd for d govt and pull him down syndrome?

2. Since ASUU said it is fighting for the interest of the students, can we conduct a poll among the students to know if they want to go back to classes or continue with the strike?

3. If FG pays ASUU for d period they hav bn at home, who is going to pay the students for lost time and rent that have accrued on their apartments? Since ASUU is fighting for the students, let dem consider their salaries as part of d sacrifice just as d students have sacrificed time and rent on this strike.

4. Should any responsible govt sit down and watch the future of the youngsters truncated by any organisation?

5. When last I checked ASUU is a trade union that fights for the interest of the lecturers or has it become an arm of NANS? If not, then the ASUU that I know was set up to fight for lecturers interest.

6. Why is this strike about money and not forcing govt to erect d structures instead of asking to be handed d money?

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2013
Pls I have a few questions.

1. Why is it that the members of the opposition are in support of ASUU? Is it borne out of love for ASUU or the students and their parents? Is ASUU another arm of the APC now? Is it borne out of hatrd for d govt and pull him down syndrome?

2. Since ASUU said it is fighting for the interest of the students, can we conduct a poll among the students to know if they want to go back to classes or continue with the strike?

3. If FG pays ASUU for d period they hav bn at home, who is going to pay the students for lost time and rent that have accrued on their apartments? Since ASUU is fighting for the students, let dem consider their salaries as part of d sacrifice just as d students have sacrificed time and rent on this strike.

4. Should any responsible govt sit down and watch the future of the youngsters truncated by any organisation?

5. When last I checked ASUU is a trade union that fights for the interest of the lecturers or has it become an arm of NANS? If not, then the ASUU that I know was set up to fight for lecturers interest.

6. Why is this strike about money and not forcing govt to erect d structures instead of asking to be handed d money?

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by honeric01(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:
Until faggae comes out openly on National tv and tell us what he wants fg to sign, i still regard him as a greedy thief and an instrument for destroying edu in Nigeria

Laziness is not a good trait, it's not Faggae, it's the Nigerian university education, GET THIS RIGHT! The demands are all in the public domain, learn to find out things on your own and stop waiting to be spoon-fed.
Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by westreign(m): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2013
It is unfortunate, why hold ASUU staff salary, is it also needed for national development as pdp led govt want us to believe. ASUU has shifted grounds, renegotiat the initial agreement and just for govt to sign becos they don't to fulfil it, they are renaging and using threat and propaganda to divert attention. God help Nigeria.
Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by SirTunechi(f): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2013
honeric01:

Laziness is not a good trait, it's not Faggae, it's the Nigerian university education, GET THIS RIGHT! The demands are all in the public domain, learn to find out things on your own and stop waiting to be spoon-fed.
what is this one saying
Your mentor faggae is a big thief, he doesn't want fg to invest in education themselves but to hand over the money to him. When did our lecturers become contractors, abi na dem get university
Majority of the lecturers are not even aware of the activities of the ASUU nec.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by Phikom(m): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2013
here comes okupe...the slowpoke...get a life or keep quiet...silence is the best friend that will never betray u....
Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2013
is Doyin Okupe talking about ASUU or GEJ.. grin

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2013
game_rod:

Sometimes I wonder what is the brain of people like you. You are just plain insensitive and a rabble rouser. Is that the only comment you could make on the whole issue. Na wa o. Some of you need to be in a mental asylum, honestly.
And must u quote him. . . Meaning u ought to be at yaba left
Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by ReservoirEngr: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2013
WIKE: FG has given Dec 4th, 2013 as deadline to the ASUU members to resume or face sack.
GEJ: The FG did not give the ASUU members any ultimatum. The Vice chancellors did.
Committee of VC's: We did not issue any ultimatum to ASUU. The Pro chancellors did.
Doyin Okupe: There is nothing wrong in the ultimatum given by the FG to ASUU members to resume or be sacked.
ASUU: We didn't make any fresh demands. We asked that the agreement should be put in black and white and the attorney general should sign to show FG's committment and backlog of our salaries paid.
From the above we can see that the FG do not have an effective line of communication. They may also not be committed to their promises, if not why can't they put it in black and white. After all agreement should be document in a sane clime. Except ours may not be sane.
I SMH for this our country. sad
God help 9ja.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by SirTunechi(f): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2013
Phikom: here comes okupe...the slowpoke...get a life or keep quiet...silence is the best friend that will never betray u....
another jambite on this thread

1 Like

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by Jazz247: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2013
Dr Doyin Okupe aka Attack Lion, please GO AND DIE if ASUU do not go back to work. Apologies to my Comrade Gov of Edo state. I dey laff ooo in Chinese.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by abdulkayus(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

what is this one saying
Your mentor faggae is a big thief, he doesn't want fg to invest in education themselves but to hand over the money to him. When did our lecturers become contractors, abi na dem get university
Majority of the lecturers are not even aware of the activities of the ASUU nec.

can u c slowpoke and confuse u are. Who told u that Fagge said d money shld be handover to dem? Wat ASUU said is dat d money shld be domicile in CBN and nt even in ASUU account, and wit d signature of d CBN governor.
Bigoted sadistic irresponsible dolt like u.
Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by SirTunechi(f): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2013
abdulkayus:

can u c slowpoke and confuse u are. Who told u that Fagge said d money shld be handover to dem? Wat ASUU said is dat d money shld be domicile in CBN and nt even in ASUU account, and wit d signature of d CBN governor.
gringringrin i know you're having cgpa problem.
Btw what concerns the bolded to what we're saying, or you just feel like talking right
P.s jamb form is now on sale grin

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by MidaxPhoenix(m): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2013
okupe just describe his Oga's style of governance....

Very succinct and straight on point.

Government Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency

fixed cool

Falana opined that the strike will be over in 48hours if GEJ desires it. the problem is not ASUU, but the incompetence of Mr President. when NLC was giving OBJ problem, he broke their rank with TUC.

The president should sign the agreement, set up internal monitoring of university IGRs , scrutinization of foreign grants, set up a quality assurance unit in every university to monitor effectiveness and give the pro-chancellor more power to convene congregation as well as strip the minister of education the power to suspend VC and place it with the Pro-chancellor ( an appointee of the government).

ASUU will have the contract and he will have the POWER to effect it as the lecturers will beg profusely..

sign the dammn contract and tighten the leash. they will beg to loosen it while you explain that you need time to honor the contract too.

They will scurry about to inaugurate a committee to appease you as the president afterall ASUU is known to champion the contribution of 5million naira per university by the VCs to LOBBY the senate and house of rep to increase NUC and university fundings (okebukola era).

That is what a president will do, at least what i would have done if i were the president.

Haba, a president should be crafty,diplomatic and far-reaching. he must know how to 'scope'. its an essential ingredient of diplomacy.

somtimes i wonder how he asked patience out sef......

1 Like

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by SirTunechi(f): 10:39am On Dec 02, 2013
abdulkayus:

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by RioFernandez(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2013
Hahaha. Is it ASUU You are abusing like this..? Heyyy my hand no de ohhh..... Let them dont hear it before they attack u. This people are schoolars for peace sake..! Did u see d misunderstanding btw Wike and Jonathan?? Wike said in his speech, i quote '' FG hereby direct u to go back to sch or get sacked'' jonathan said it was the Vc's that directed them to go back to sch, ASUU chairman said that Wike said it is from the FG order not VC's.. You see d controversy?? They cant make correct speech thats why they cant be trusted. Haha

1 Like

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by alcuin(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2013
Sack all lecturers.

Give them two weeks to re-apply for their jobs. Invite application from the general public too.

Pin-point the key members of ASUU in every chapter and make sure they don't get re-employed.

Release funds for infrastructure and research.

Increase salary by 30%.

This will overhaul the system and remove the trouble makers and lazy bones.
Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by chamboy(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2013
Fg bunch of criminals since all dis months dey just knew ASUU is at strike. A country where dey allocate 3% for education wat do u expect
Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by rman: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2013
alcuin: Sack all lecturers.

Give them two weeks to re-apply for their jobs. Invite application from the general public too.

Pin-point the key members of ASUU in every chapter and make sure they don't get re-employed.

Release funds for infrastructure and research.

Increase salary by 30%.

This will overhaul the system and remove the trouble makers and lazy bones.

Exactly the way the military would have handled this situation.
Are you indirectly saying we are back in the military era?

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Is Reckless, Irresponsible, Lawless, And Lacks Fear Of God” – Presidency by shaynelifa(m): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2013
hehe funny.!! naija is doomed n nobody cn change dat. dats just wat ASUU dnt understand. sha, m patiently waitin for d trumpet to sound cos dats wen naija wil change. *truthfromworldbeyound* **smiles**

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Then Is The Hope For Students With The SAEB Results In Nija? / How To Check Delsu Post Ume Result / Jamb Direct Entry/nysc Regularization Meaning, Procedures And Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.