Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China (85879 Views)

‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by ayaba(f): 12:15am On Dec 30, 2013
fatai2:

Let me also give you another reliable cargo
Company within working distance from that ur sanyuanli address, but they only deliver to lagos and they charge only 4.8usd/kg shipping excluding clearing;

SKY CARGO +13560453493.

Is this sea frieght or Air frieght price?

i need to visit china to make some items, and i am in need of a visa at least 2 weeks, my clients say there is a policy limiting invitation to china, and i will need to write the canton fair, Those who have visited china on business, how did you secure your visas? is there any other options i could explore to recieve the visa?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by merit12(f): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
@oga ymodulus
when am about to make payment on alibaba for the a4 paper

What shipping should I choose ?
There are other questions there too,how do I fill it

Please just go to the payment page and check it that's what am talking about please
How do I fill it

Also send me your number ,pin
I have lots of questions to ask you
Because am about to order
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by fatai2: 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
merit12: @oga ymodulus
when am about to make payment on alibaba for the a4 paper

What shipping should I choose ?
There are other questions there too,how do I fill it

Please just go to the payment page and check it that's what am talking about please
How do I fill it

Also send me your number ,pin
I have lots of questions to ask you
Because am about to order

Its ovious that u can't ship A4 paper by air. You shuld select shipping by sea. However, you have contact ur clearing/forwarder in Nigeria for the correct address to use.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 04, 2014
Please has sky cargo handled ur shipping before??if yes,how do they deliver and wats their nigerian address?thankss
fatai2:

They don't have website. But if u need those wit website u shuld try choice intl forwarding co ltd.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by bracooloye(m): 6:21am On Jan 04, 2014
Pls I want to learn how to start importation business and I want all necessary advice and how do I know the quality of the goods am buying
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Dewze(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2014
pls help me with the estimated price (in Naira) of shipping 1 piece of android tablet from China to Lagos via Chrisvicmall?

I would also appreciate help on a link to a seller on either dhgate.com or aliexpress.com or any other Chinese on-line store where I can get a good android tablet with the fairest price without much complains. anybody with an experience with shipping these kinds of products should please help.

thanks a lot guys.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by danny4ngn(m): 6:31am On Jan 05, 2014
Hello Akpan,
We are Chinese company,hope we can help you about this.
My mail is danny4ngn@yahoo.com
Akpan107:
thanks for replying.
Now, how can i know the price diffrence from that of China so that i can compare it with our own nigerian price, to know if the China is worth going.
There are some belt we buy: N550, 450, 350, 250 while the least is 120. The one of 550, the least we sell it here (in Kano) is N1000 while we sell the least at 300.
I dont know if you can give me any contact address of the dealers in China so that i speak with them.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by danny4ngn(m): 6:54am On Jan 05, 2014
TT is the payment way through bank.
Telexs Transfer.
CHIMSKY:
What is TT?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by danny4ngn(m): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2014
I‘m in China,maybe I can help you to contact with them,
u can mail me danny4ngn@yahoo.com
Desloaaa: I have always wanted to order from alibaba 'cos most of my wishes are on alibaba and cheaper too.But am settling for aliexpress for now.its either Alibaba's sellers are not online or they don't repond to chat.How do I pay or make order?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by danny4ngn(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2014
There's no much escrow service in China,so no much people know it and take it.

If you book small qty,maybe they have storage and send to you within few days.
1M I think it's qty,they need produce for you.20-30days is normal production schedule.
trillville:

Honorable fatai, thanks for the good job you are doing, please can you categorically state what happens it you purchase an item from alibaba using T/T or western union. I am about to make a purchase of over 1 million and it will be a shame to lose my money. The salesman seems honest but then who knows what his game plan is.

I have already asked him about escrow services and he said it was not possible. He also informed me that it will take about 25 working days to get my goods produced, so I should expect to wait for close to two months to get my products here in Nigeria. Please I need your advice.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by danny4ngn(m): 8:20am On Jan 05, 2014
escrow is not popular in China,at least not now.

darmochy1: Once you see a supplier telling you he doesn't support escrow, that's a RED light. So run with your legs touching the back of your head. The OP has already clarified this issue well enough.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by danny4ngn(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2014
you can give them your product name,qty,ttl cbm and weight,then ask them how much.
shinaf:
Thanks man the AOL of a tinz...after several mail no conclusion reached from them.....you know how they work ?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by shinaf: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
danny4ngn: you can give them your product name,qty,ttl cbm and weight,then ask them how much.

thanks man...have gotten a beta coy..but please i love going into korea country or beta asia country for better marketplace than aliexpress or alibaba..dhgate ..please do you have a reliable marketplace that work like alibaba or aliexpress where i can buy from korea and support tt or escrow payment ...please contact me on my email at shinafriends@gmail.com.....pls contact me asap so i can remove my email.....

Thanks bunch
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Royalme: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
hello, please, i will like to know:

1. which is better in terms of price and quality good, out of, made in china and alibaba?

2. I want to go into importation of A4 paper, which of the 2 site can i get good suppliers?

3. how can i ship the A4 paper to naija(at a cheap rate for me to make profit?

kindly ans pls. recommendations will be accepted
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by dagok(f): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
What is the website to track Phillpines post air mail...and who have use it before...
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by goodtalk(m): 1:46am On Jun 28, 2014
Welcome Back Nairaland!

We wish to say a big thank you to our numerous clients that gave us business to the tune of 2000 parcels in less than two months of our operations. It shows you trust us and we will keep getting better to serve your business intreasts. We lost our old thread with so much of your accolades but together we can make it happen again!

Brief Intro

Krixmas Logistics Services Offers Prompt, Efiicient,Professional and Pocket friendly services to our Esteemed Customers.

Are you into Major or Mini form of importation from China, Dubai or else where in the world and you need an intermidiary Logistics company to deliver your goods to your clients within and out side Lagos?

Krixmas Logistics Services is the Link Bridge! We will pickup your parcel from which ever location, deliver your parcel to your customers and if instructed collect money on your behalf and lodge into your accounts.

Affordable Pricing.

Within Lagos. N700
Outskirt of Lagos N1000
Delivery within 24-48Hrs after pickup.

Please Note! The New Price Regime is to check any ambiguity and Harmonise our operations.

The above charges ranges from 1kg-10kg and where such goods weigh above 10kg kindly notify us accordinly.

We deliver goods all accross Nigeria with special arrangments with major Transport companies.[Agofure,Cross country,The Young Shall Grow, Edo Line, Delta Line,Benue Links, Arik Air[Air waybill] etc]

For Enquiries
Charles Okojie
08028045004 [calls/watsapp]
BB Pin 27CE3A48.
Krixmas.web@gmail.com

Christopher Oziah
Krixmas.web@gmail.com

Office Address The Studio 18 Awoniyi Elemo Street 7&8 Bustop Off Osolo Way International Airport Road Lagos.

A Trial will convience you!

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by aumeehn: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
guys abeg help me....my item was shipped on 15 ov june buh m unable to track it up to now....here iz d tracking number....RT223506569HK
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by vasnate(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello House,
Kudos to y'all!
Please does anyone have information this secret website where one can get Branded Products like Samsung Galaxy S4 for N14,000, Blackberry Z10 For N15,000 And Even Marc Book Laptop For N36,000, Hollandaise for N3000 etc Plus The Cheapest Way Of Shipping Them Down To Nigeria For As Low As $4.50 per kg….
Saw it on someones sales page..am on the verge of paying for the package but gave a second thought to ask the house ....

Please share the website links to the websites and shipping coy.
Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by scholar769(m): 5:54am On Sep 16, 2014
thanks to everybody that contribute meaniniful here but all of you should join state shipper association and do not forget to familiarise your self with Nigeria shipper council to get your shipper certificate is free of charge
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by NnamdiN: 7:00am On Sep 16, 2014
scholar769: thanks to everybody that contribute meaniniful here but all of you should join state shipper association and do not forget to familiarise your self with Nigeria shipper council to get your shipper certificate is free of charge
explain better

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by o42austino(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hi,
i presently want to buy usb cable 5000-1000pcs and samsung charger 500-1000pcs from my chinese supplier, i have concluded price with my supplier but am at a fix about shipping,my first importation was a mixture of success and Disaster. the success is that i got my Good and they are of good Quality but the disaster is that the cost of shipping via Dhl reduced my profit to the lowest and i dont want to use courier again in shipping. it it possible for me to find shipping againsts that can put my Goods in someones container and send it to Nigeria at a very Reduced cost and how much do u think it can cost me.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Cool83(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
vasnate:
Hello House,
Kudos to y'all!
Please does anyone have information this secret website where one can get Branded Products like Samsung Galaxy S4 for N14,000, Blackberry Z10 For N15,000 And Even Marc Book Laptop For N36,000, Hollandaise for N3000 etc Plus The Cheapest Way Of Shipping Them Down To Nigeria For As Low As $4.50 per kg….
Saw it on someones sales page..am on the verge of paying for the package but gave a second thought to ask the house ....

Please share the website links to the websites and shipping coy.
Thanks
is commidities.net
but dont use fafalux for shipn use noniking
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by julian888(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
mayorall:
https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

If you really wanna learn importation, follow this topic, almost everyone I am seeing here learnt it for free here

Read and join us in season two for any question but you must read this first.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by stanogb(m): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
The best so far is happytime logistics.
My company has been using them and they always deliver.

PS:
If you need paypal to pay for your goods in china, contact 08104323941 for a good rate
Thats what we do
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by bobojoshua(m): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
legalwealth:

Great as I do order quality stuffs from ebay.

I make use of my USA verified PayPal account shipping to my USA address from myus.com and shipito.com who will finally ship to me here in Nigeria.
You need to be threading on USA Dedicated VPN IP for your purchases using your real names on the site.
Your names and addresses must be on your ebay account as it is on your PayPal account for your order to be successful.
Having your own real and available USA Phone number is also a great plus with which you can contact sellers on ebay including ebay and paypal customer care and they too can contact you on anything if need be.
You must have linked your USA Phone number to your ebay and paypal account for the sake of good rating for your personality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by bobojoshua(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2016
Cool83:
is commidities.net but dont use fafalux for shipn use noniking
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by legalwealth(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2016
[quote author=bobojoshua post=41578267][/quote]

Thanks for the constructive quoting.
Anyone can as well contact me for online payment solution be it that of card, PayPal etc.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Chumaco(m): 6:04am On Jan 12, 2016
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
ESAYWAY CHUMACO NUMBER:008613168300844

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.