Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China (85828 Views)

‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by andrew2286(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2016
I used to import goods way back in 2013/2014 from China..I purchase goods from aliexpress buh I had to stop because my goods were held back in Lagos by ndlea in collaboration with dhl and I was asked to come and clear the goods.. mind you, I imported Samsung galaxy s3 and an android tablet.. is there any other shipping company I can use without my goods been held back in Lagos cause I live in Benin
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Chukslar: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
WE Send money to your suppliers anywhere in the world in Dollars

Advantages of Using Infolinks Pay for Me
1) Buy Dollars Cheaper
2) No extra Bank Charges
3) No time wasting

WE Pay through PayPal cos its Instant and both Sender and Receiver are Protected.

Though Bank transfers can be agreed upon.

Note- Pls do not ask if you can Pay after we send the Money, the Answer is a big NO. If you doubt our services then you are free to start with any amount then Build your trust.
You can also ask to meet Face to Face or in a Bank (if your Order is big enough).

Send your Request to chukslar@yahoo.com or PM us if we can help you.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by henrixx(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nice thread
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by uchman(m): 4:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,
Please who will help me with China business visa invitation...
Talk to me here or drop your contact...
Thank you
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by yemight2776(m): 7:59am On Apr 22, 2017
Please i need reliable payoneer seller with testimony please because i heard their are many fraudster here.....Please contact me on whatsapp. Thnaks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by henrixx(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2017
mayorall:

Millions of goods. If you an expert join me in tablet PC. Jewelries, accessories, customised wristband, otg cables, memory cards. Lot of things Sir, depend on what you can market
bro I know this has been long but can I join you in this importation business. just finish service and looking for a profitable business to invest in since I don't like jobs. I have a reasonable capital and I'm ready to join you bro. I'll like to do the gadgets and phones accessories cos that's where my expertise is. thanks hoping to hear from you

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mobility: 9:13pm On May 02, 2017
uchman:
Hello Nairalanders,
Please who will help me with China business visa invitation...
Talk to me here or drop your contact...
Thank you

If you 're serious with the invitation and your intention is genuine. call me on this number 08082218004. China is not Nigeria and any illegal smartness can cost you.

I appreciate those who have contacted me concerning business invitation from China, Thanks a lot. However, I will never promise what I cannot do, a business invitation is quite difficult for now as so many people have abused the opportunity. I can only do student invitation for now. It is better and not expensive.

N.B: If you have any goods you want to buy and you are not too sure of the seller, I can help you facilitate it and even ship to Nigeria for you at $5/kg(from Guangzhou). I will never ask you for money upfront to do business with you. All I need is evidence of seriousness and your commitment with whatever you want to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by shadads15: 11:08pm On May 02, 2017
13 Advantages of Having a Website For Your Business

Do you have a business and don’t have a website? If you said yes, it’s almost as if your business doesn’t exist. In this modern era, people and companies are on the internet for information. Why do you think people visit a website? It’s primarily to find information. And if you’re in the business world, information is critical. You need to have a website for your customers. It needs to contain information about what you can do for them. Below are just a few of the advantages and benefits of having a website for your business.

If you have a business and you don’t have a website in this modern age, then it is as good as saying that you don’t have a business or you are not planning enough for the growth and expansion of your business. As you aware, Information is critical in the business world. People wants to know more about how a product or service will help them; how it will alleviate their pain or how it will make their life easier. And for these cause, you need to have a website where you can give these information to your customers about your product. It is a good way of telling them what you can do for them. Below are just a few of the advantages and benefits of having a website for your business.

Less Expensive
Have you ever advertised your business through various forms such as printed media, radio, television or by other means? It’s expensive! Investing in advertising is necessary, but it takes a lot of money. Having a website will make promoting your company less expensive. Many versions of offline advertising available on the internet are sometimes free.

Having a website to showcase your products and services to your customers is less expensive compared to advertising your business on radio, television or by other means. Investing in advertising is necessary, but it takes a lot of money. Having a website will make promoting your company less expensive. Many versions of offline advertising available on the internet are sometimes free.

Advertising
A website is more environmental friendly when it comes to advertising and marketing. There are lots of ways to advertise your products or services through the internet. One example is Facebook ads- an advertising feature offered by Facebook through which for as low as $5, your adverts is displayed to hundreds and sometimes thousands of potential customers of your product/services 08062940521 . Another one is called SEO. This is a major advantage for your business because having a good SEO service provider can boost the ranking of your website on Google which quickly results in more traffic to your site, increased sales and higher profits.

Satisfaction
Having a website will be more convenient for both your customers and leads. Make it easy for your customers to buy from you! Many will be more likely to visit your website, gp through your product an service offerings and make a buying decision rather than driving a car to your physical shop/store and looking for a suitable product/service that meet their needs.

From a customer’s point of view, it’s better for them if they don’t have to ask anything. They can just find what they’re looking for on your online site.

Increase Customers
Most businesses have local popularity- what some refer to as “Local champions” but what about potential customers outside their city? A website can help you generate more customers. Not just outside your city, but worldwide. The internet offers a global community. With a website, your business will be visible an accessible from all over the world.

Accessibility
Have you ever experienced having to turn customers away because it’s closing time? Well, you don’t have to close the doors of your website. An online site can be visited any time of the day or night. People will look to your site instead of going to your shop because it is more accessible. Just make sure to post enough information about your products and services. They can even visit your website and learn about your products and services on their smartphones while lying down in their bedroom!

continue reading by clicking the link below

[url]http://negtechnologies.com.ng/13-advantages-website-business/
[/url]

for more details contact Daniel on 08131107132
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by graciousme(f): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2017
Has anyone used "Happy times Logistics" for shipping recently? I used them about two years ago. Just want to confirm ( I have chatted up their guys though) if they are still existing.

Thanks in advance
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mobility: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2017
mobility:

I appreciate those who have contacted me concerning business invitation from China, Thanks a lot. However, I will never promise what I cannot do, a business invitation is quite difficult for now as so many people have abused the opportunity. I can only do student invitation for now. It is better and not expensive.

N.B: If you have any goods you want to buy and you are not too sure of the seller, I can help you facilitate it and even ship to Nigeria for you at $5/kg(from Guangzhou). I will never ask you for money upfront to do business with you. All I need is evidence of seriousness and your commitment with whatever you want to do.

call me on this number 08082218004
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by omoayeni1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Contact me for your business in China,I am in Guangzhou where the main business is,I can send your goods for you or contact your customer for you here in China Whatapp me directly through my number +8613711121702.please business minded people.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
207 Skrill available now for sale.
Contact on my Siggy.
Please come along with your trusted escrow or be ready to send first. Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Ubachi: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2017
Ubachi:
Liberty Link world wide logistics

can help you pay to your suppliers in China,

give you loan to support your business,

connect you to suppliers and manufacturers of your products

help you with your visa processing

give you free hotel accommodation when you visit china

and a lot more benefits.

our rate is the cheapest and our services and network of branches is second to none.

for more information about liberty link services and benefits:

talk to:
Jane +8613922171527 china GM
Chinedu 08023223100 lagos
Bosco 08032646300 onitsha
Fred 08036245766 Abuja

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by JOKHub(m): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Pls I need the contact of a very reliable agent that can help me pay in ¥, ship and deliver in Umuahia, Abia State
Thanks
I intend buying from 1688.com
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by uliyaah(f): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
JOKHub:
Pls I need the contact of a very reliable agent that can help me pay in ¥, ship and deliver in Umuahia, Abia State
Thanks
I intend buying from 1688.com

Hello, message me on whatsapp via 7083097783
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by ahmedbanj(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
I've got interest in this mini importation biz to Nigeria,but am a novice in this and I wouldnt want to thread a wrong path which would later lead to regret,pls anyone to shed some lights on how to start this biz? would really appreciate
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by skytech2020(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
Which bank debit card can I use in making payment?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by rapheal5(m): 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
pls i need a straight forward answer to my question which bank ATM can i use to buy goods $220 from Aliexpress without stress at once..Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by rapheal5(m): 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
pls i need a straight forward answer to my question which bank ATM can i use to buy goods worth $220 from Aliexpress without stress at once.. and can i get original used iphone from there.....Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Maximus85(m): 1:02am On Mar 26, 2018
rapheal5:
pls i need a straight forward answer to my question which bank ATM can i use to buy goods worth $220 from Aliexpress without stress at once.. and can i get original used iphone from there.....Thanks

By my ebook. You will see the cheapest and easiest way Import your items from China. Follow the link in my signature.

Best Regards
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by top4: 3:09am On Mar 26, 2018
I want to order a product from aliexpress but the seller stated they only shipping to Canada and some non- Nigeria countries.. pls how can I get such product in naija?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by top4: 3:43am On Mar 26, 2018
You are doing well
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by ahmedbanj(m): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2018
fatai2:
Hello All,

I will like to give free information for anybody wishing to import any goods from any angle of China to Nigeria or any African countries.

Gud luck!

Hi Mr Fatai2 I dropped a text b4, pls I wanna start this mini importation biz,and I'm still a novice on this,pls help and shed some lights on this please,would appreci8 if I can get ur contact on whatsapp pls.
Help a bro!
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by DrBookie(f): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for the info
please can I use gtbank atm to pay my suppliers directly in Alibaba
also which shipping agency / means are current
I can see the previous post are old
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Archimedes9(m): 12:51am On Apr 26, 2018
Am so much interested in this importation business but am novice . I need some one that will guard me I will really appreciate it. Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by franzis(m): 8:57am On Apr 26, 2018
o42austino:
Hi,
i presently want to buy usb cable 5000-1000pcs and samsung charger 500-1000pcs from my chinese supplier, i have concluded price with my supplier but am at a fix about shipping,my first importation was a mixture of success and Disaster. the success is that i got my Good and they are of good Quality but the disaster is that the cost of shipping via Dhl reduced my profit to the lowest and i dont want to use courier again in shipping. it it possible for me to find shipping againsts that can put my Goods in someones container and send it to Nigeria at a very Reduced cost and how much do u think it can cost me.

Contact choicexp.com

Whatsapp number : +8613802739070 (Alin)

They charge between 3-4 USD/kg and 290 naira /kg for clearing
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by franzis(m): 9:00am On Apr 26, 2018
DrBookie:
Thanks for the info

please can I use gtbank atm to pay my suppliers directly in Alibaba

also which shipping agency / means are current

I can see the previous post are old

Yes , just tell the supplier to set up payment link on Alibaba... GTBank ( you might need a token ) , first Bank , acessbank card works or simply get the dollar card from any of the banks / or simply open a PayPal account link it to your bank card and pay via paypal

I have been using choice air Express and the service has been top notch : whatsapp contact +8613802739070 (Alin)
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by franzis(m): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2018
I want to share the little knowledge I have in mini import .. hit me up on WhatsApp +2348065833184

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.