Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China (85824 Views)

‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by NnamdiN: 12:13am On Dec 16, 2013
uwemjack:

FOB means free on board meaning the seller is free of any liability once d goods is on the ship
thanks boss
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mayorall(m): 12:14am On Dec 16, 2013
Opiosko: Oga Mayorall u don reach here ehn..i dey hail u wella.

Lols. I gentle o. I have been posting here before it got to fp

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by yahrant140(m): 12:14am On Dec 16, 2013
How can i fund my escrow account?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Akpan107(m): 12:15am On Dec 16, 2013
fatai2:

If you really know the in and outside of ur biz, u can travel 2 china with a minimum capital of 20,000usd. You can share ur can share one container with somebody.
thanks for replying.
Now, how can i know the price diffrence from that of China so that i can compare it with our own nigerian price, to know if the China is worth going.
There are some belt we buy: N550, 450, 350, 250 while the least is 120. The one of 550, the least we sell it here (in Kano) is N1000 while we sell the least at 300.
I dont know if you can give me any contact address of the dealers in China so that i speak with them.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Vinsaint(m): 12:17am On Dec 16, 2013
#1: We get sea port for kano?
#2: Why Nigerians always dey
Import less quality goods frm china.
while china dey produce hi quality goods
for EU,US,Canada etc.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mayorall(m): 12:19am On Dec 16, 2013
yahrant140: How can i fund my escrow account?

Lols. You are not funding escrow account, escrow is just the middle man between you and your seller, you pay, escrow receive your money, order the seller to ship, release the money when you received your order and you are 100% satisfied with it.

Get gt bank master card. You can pay with it.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by yelnatsuno(m): 12:24am On Dec 16, 2013
Please does one still have to pay custom duties when you use chrisvicmall services.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mayorall(m): 12:25am On Dec 16, 2013
Vin saint: #1: We get sea port for kano?
#2: Why Nigerians always dey
Import less quality goods frm china.
while china dey produce hi quality goods
for EU,US,Canada etc.

All this faults is from Nigerian customs and greatly on importers. China produce quality and inferior goods. Your money depend on what you will buy. When a Chinese seller sell tabs for $100, Nigerian importer will say they can only pay $50. The Chinese importer will tell them he can produce nearest quality for $40 if he can get more quantity, the mumu too go rush am and he also knew its inferior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by mayorall(m): 12:27am On Dec 16, 2013
yelnats_uno: Please does one still have to pay custom duties when you use chrisvicmall services.

No duty. Its duty free. But you need a lot of calls to Elena and Victor in China.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by AndroBlaze: 12:35am On Dec 16, 2013
interesting thread.. following.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by kid7soccer(m): 12:45am On Dec 16, 2013
I will like to import goods in bulk from china , goods like wears women and men, shoes women and men, hand bags women, phones, laptops, laces etc. What are the cost of goods in china compared to dubia, turkey etc. Can i get quality product at a very cheap rate. Which company will u advise i buy from, is it ok for me to visit china to pick the good out by myself, wat the cost of bring goods in containers and the price per container size. Which clearing and ship company is the best to do the job on my behalf, wat does it take to aget an importer license in nigeria. Pls ans this one for now more coming God bless.
fatai2:

My friend chrisvicmall is one of d expensive sites to import goods. But can try alibaba for small and for trial.

However, I am refering to importation as a business man or woman, I know much about china major cities and what you can buy and ship direct to lagos or Kano.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by darmochy1(m): 12:46am On Dec 16, 2013
yelnats_uno: Please does one still have to pay custom duties when you use chrisvicmall services.

Just as Mayorall.rightly said, you don't have any business with customs once chrisvicmall.is your shipping agent.

All you need to exercise with chrisvicmall is patience. Know when to contact them (preferably 2am-12pm) this is because China is 7 hours ahead of us.

You can also send them mails. This can be done through their contact form on their site.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by darmochy1(m): 1:00am On Dec 16, 2013
kid7soccer: I will like to import goods in bulk from china , goods like wears women and men, shoes women and men, hand bags women, phones, laptops, laces etc. What are the cost of goods in china compared to dubia, turkey etc. Can i get quality product at a very cheap rate. Which company will u advise i buy from, is it ok for me to visit china to pick the good out by myself, wat the cost of bring goods in containers and the price per container size. Which clearing and ship company is the best to do the job on my behalf, wat does it take to aget an importer license in nigeria. Pls ans this one for now more coming God bless.

All what you have listed above can be gotten from China. But from a personal point of view, I won't advise you to buy phones or laptops from China unless you have100% assurance from the supplier that they are original.

Personally, I have no experience about dubai but you can get quality products from China also once you know how to determine genuine suppliers. There are thousands of suppliers on alibaba dot com. You can get quality and cheap products from the site because you're dealing directly with the manufacturers.

About visiting China yourself, if you are financially bouyant to do so, you can go ahead.

You can use chrisvicmall as your shipping agent. I've used them before and they are OK. Visit their site: chrisvicmall dot com for more info. Send them mails on info@chrisvicmall.com to ask ur questions
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by kid7soccer(m): 1:11am On Dec 16, 2013
How much for tablet pc and jewelries and memory card per gig
mayorall:

Millions of goods. If you an expert join me in tablet PC. Jewelries, accessories, customised wristband, otg cables, memory cards. Lot of things Sir, depend on what you can market
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by kid7soccer(m): 1:12am On Dec 16, 2013
Thanks bless u
darmochy1:

All what you have listed above can be gotten from China. But from a personal point of view, I won't advise you to buy phones or laptops from China unless you have100% assurance from the supplier that they are original.

Personally, I have no experience about dubai but you can get quality products from China also once you know how to determine genuine suppliers. There are thousands of suppliers on alibaba dot com. You can get quality and cheap products from the site because you're dealing directly with the manufacturers.

About visiting China yourself, if you are financially bouyant to do so, you can go ahead.

You can use chrisvicmall as your shipping agent. I've used them before and they are OK. Visit their site: chrisvicmall dot com for more info. Send them mails on info@chrisvicmall.com to ask ur questions
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Deshalom(m): 1:24am On Dec 16, 2013
Can i get an original fairly used fone at alibaba?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by FatherAbrahamm: 1:38am On Dec 16, 2013
i am on a paid job but i am considering leaving to start business.

i plan to visit china next year. i have a passport but has never travelled before.

someone told me to get chinese visa for my virgin passport is near impossible or better still i should keep N450,000 ang go through agents!

is there no way i can process the visa cheaper maybe via the normal process even if it takes a while?

please advise me on china visa application. dos and donts. pros and cons.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Chrisvicmall: 1:49am On Dec 16, 2013
FatherAbrahamm: i am on a paid job but i am considering leaving to start business.

i plan to visit china next year. i have a passport but has never travelled before.

someone told me to get chinese visa for my virgin passport is near impossible or better still i should keep N450,000 ang go through agents!

is there no way i can process the visa cheaper maybe via the normal process even if it takes a while?

please advise me on china visa application. dos and donts. pros and cons.
lt is possible but you need invitation letter from the company. The problem with getting invitation letter is your company might be in a city or town not authorized to issue invitation letter to foreigners. Even when they are authorized to issue visa, the company will know you well before they do that and also not all companies has the right to do that.

That is why at the end, agents remain the better option but more expensive
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 16, 2013
mayorall: I done carry my stood come sidan here they jot.
you self grin
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by viceb: 3:27am On Dec 16, 2013
What is your email address...I want to write you
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by viceb: 3:40am On Dec 16, 2013
What are the best websites for mini importation?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 16, 2013
Hi! @OP, I placed an order last week on Dhgate, I got the dispatched notification on Friday, am using DHL as my courier service, am a little bit concerned right now, because the tracking number is not working, my question is am I just being naive? Does it take that long before shipping information is updated on their website? I am buying the item as a Christmas gift so timing is of uttermost priority, do weekend counts as working days for courier services? Or the official working day is Mon-Fri? Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Semony: 4:41am On Dec 16, 2013
fatai2:

@Gamboh55, most of sellers can ship ur small orders with china post for free although it takes much time. Also for bigger cargo u can use choice intl forwarding co which have aa registered agent in Lagos (10 to 12days).
You should also know that is not only choice
That can ship goods to Nigeria . I am in
China so if you also want know more about shipping to Nigeria and other African countries just contact me . 008613622804029 .
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Taeewo(m): 4:55am On Dec 16, 2013
Ok ffg
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by leMuhito(f): 5:19am On Dec 16, 2013
owang: @Fatai2, I have burnt my fingers wth Alibaba traders & even the GTB charges on T/T is too much for me. Pls can U let me know other cheaper means of payment & give me information on cheaper shipment for small scale trader.

Thanks.

I think the cheapest and most reliable way to buy from china is to use this Nigerian company that is domiciled in the heart of China.
They know cheaper means of verification of goods, shipping, and you get to pay to their bank account in Nigeria!

The company is[b] Notusng Limited[/b]. [url=Www.notusng.com]Www.notusng.com[/url]

Thank me later.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by toluxa1(m): 5:28am On Dec 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by darmochy1(m): 5:32am On Dec 16, 2013
viceb: What are the best websites for mini importation?

There are lots depending on where you want to source from- China, America or UK.

The Chinese sites suitable for mini importation include:
aliexpress.com, dhgate.com, lightinthebox.com, dealextreme.com, tinydeal.com, taobao.com (ebay version of China) etc

The American stores include ebay.co, amazon.com, mobilekarma.com, cellularcountry.com etc
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by toluxa1(m): 5:34am On Dec 16, 2013
FP?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by 01mcfadden(m): 6:09am On Dec 16, 2013
Why import from china when we have Aba in Anambra state?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by pussyeater(m): 6:10am On Dec 16, 2013
01mcfadden: Why import from china when we have Aba in Anambra state?
Is Aba a country?
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by Gidigidi3(m): 6:18am On Dec 16, 2013
fatai2:

Stone coated roofing sheet. With about N7.2m( shipping+clearing and local Transport to ur city all inclusive) u can import a full 20ft container and make something reasonable to keep u for good 6months. Gud luck

I will like to email you so that I can know more of this product. Your email pleeeeeeeeease.
Re: Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China by NobleG1(m): 6:21am On Dec 16, 2013
fatai2: Hello All,

I will like to give free information for anybody wishing to import any goods from any angle of China to Nigeria or any African countries.

Gud luck!

You mean to import dangerous terribly substandard products into Nigeria?

When I traveled home to Nigeria, someone stole my phone and laptop chargers I left in the hotel room (the thief probably knew the chargers were of superb). Luckily I went out with both the phone and laptop, and I had no bag or other valuables in the room.

I went to several electronics shops and was very disappointment to discover they all had fake products on their shelves! I saw inferior replicas of my chargers and weighed less than a feather. As I'm used to using good quality products in Europe, I can recognize fakes very easily. I had to beg a friend who was coming home in two days time from Europe, to purchase those chargers for me from there. I held my gadgets tight throughout my stay. Very bad experience!

I even revisited one of the shops I visited earlier, to show them what quality chargers look like, and the shop owner was shocked.

Dubious Nigerians are busy flooding the country with very fake and inferior goods and the immensely corrupt political jobbers we have in this inept Government watch and do nothing!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day / BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.