Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (55024 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Ribaman(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Catholic Forever!
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by debbleopto: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
ChickRockz: You are just exposing your ignorance....the logic in your statement is so so so faulty..Please I want you give me proof that the Holy Spirit is Mary..and BTW my dear,when you don't understand something,DO NOT talk about it or you'll just end up making a fool out of yourself

Dear the best thing you could have done is to contradict those points with scriptural verses. You have to defend truth with truth, not with falsehood
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
El Guapo:

Mary is accorded more respect amongst you lots - She's got her mantra, she's got a statue!

That could actually define 'less reverence'
Oh and Jesus doesn't have his own celebrations and mantras too? Or even a statue?..I suppose we celebrate Mass,celebrate Ash Wednesday,Easter,Corpus Christi,Christ the King,Ascension,Pentecost and A host of other celebrations in Honour of Mary Hmmm? Please I'm saying it now and I'm saying it again:If you don't understand something Do Not talk about it..I don't understand most protestant stuff but i don't talk about it cuz i don't know how it came about..you will never understand the catholic church unless you are a member and you attended Catheticism

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
debbleopto:

Dear the best thing you could have done is to contradict those points with scriptural verses. You have to defend truth with truth, not with falsehood
Well,your rant in your former post does not have any scripture verses or passages. Plus its full of bad grammar and spelling..if you feel so sure about your argument give me your verses first
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by nagoma(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
I know that prosperity churches are so annoyed with business spoilers like the Catholics but I wasn't aware it has reached this extent.

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by debbleopto: 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
ChickRockz: Well,your rant in your former post does not have any scripture verses or passages. Plus its full of bad grammar and spelling..if you feel so sure about your argument give me your verses first

John 2:4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
John 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
Kamsy10: LOOKS LIKE THE GUY IS TIRED OF ATTACKING PASTOR OYAKHILOME AND PROPHET T.B JOSHUA

So people still attend Okotie's church despite his sexcapades sorry excapades. Anyone who has a wife, sister or daughter attending that church, I don't envy u. grin

The first wife is devilish and the second one too is devilish. How come he's only attracting devils grin

Once he's bored with sleeping with a particular sex machine, he divorces her and starts hunting for another one.
Am I the only one that read the part where he's about hosting a beauty pageant in church?. I guess to chose another devil grin
The funny part is that in each case, he wld claim that God directed him to marry the lady in question. Four years later,he'll tag that one devilish. I wonder which God he's serving.
He needs to give his life to Christ urgently. I'm sure prophet T.B Joshua is strong enough to handle his deliverance

How can a so called man God say that holy communion means crucifying Christ. So he doesnt give his followers communion.waoh
Mind you most churches now give holy communion not only catholics

BEAUTY PAGEANT IN CHURCH FOR A SERIAL ADULTERER AND DIVORCEE grin
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
debbleopto:

John 2:4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
John 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!
God!!you are so confused!..kpele...what is this supposed to prove? The first verse was when Mary told him the celebrants @ the Wedding of Cana had no wine and he said his time had not yet come and the second was when he entrusted his mother into the hands of John @ Mount Calvary when he was about to die..I'm yet to see how this makes Mary the Holy Spirit
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Chibest2000(m): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
waldigit :

Oh How great are thou O power of brain washing and false autosuggestion.
. Meaning? Pls nxt tym if u dnt hv somtin meaningful 2 say its better u maintain silent!!!!
Uninvited guestsssssssssssss!
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by try69: 6:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
debbleopto:

If they didn't know this john, they would have concluded that he is jesus's brother... Lol

Shebi una say mary get other sons, why then did christ give her to john?

Matt 16:17-19
Good for you, simon son of john!" Answered jesus. "For this truth did not come to you from any human being, but it was given to you directly by my Father in heaven. And so I tell you , Peter: you are a rock, and on this rock foundation I will build my church , and not even death will ever be able to overcome it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; what you prohibit on earth will be prohibited in heaven, and what you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by debbleopto: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
ChickRockz: God!!you are so confused!..kpele...what is this supposed to prove? The first verse was when Mary told him the celebrants @ the Wedding of Cana had no wine and he said his time had not yet come and the second was when he entrusted his mother into the hands of John @ Mount Calvary when he was about to die..I'm yet to see how this makes Mary the Holy Spirit

This is to prove that Jesus never address her " mother ".. because Jesus created her, yet He still referred to God as my Father.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
debbleopto: cool

This is to prove that Jesus never address her " mother ".. because Jesus created her, yet He still referred to God as my Father.
You are digressing o..I'm asking how it makes her the Holy Spirit not how he addresses her..Forget the address he uses....look @ the obedience and the care..He obeyed her and provided wine @ Cana..He cared enough for her to entrust into the hands of his beloved disciple..emphasis on the word beloved...so it wasn't just anybody o...he didn't want to leave her all alone..If he didn't regard her as his mother would he do that?..I'm still waiting for the proof..How is Mary the holy Spirit?
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by mekatroniks(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
He is definately suffering from marine spirit, thats why he cannot stay with a wife without divorce and criticize churches doctrine.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Ogeam(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
emmiej: REDEEM:- I have since be REDEEMED forever, through my baptism as an infant.
CHOSEN:- Since my baptism as a child God has CHOSED me forever.
WINNERS:- Since my baptism as an infant I have been a WINNER in the LORD and continues to be.
ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLE:- My life has been and continues to be an ATMOSPHERE FOR MIRACLE since I baptised as a child.
I do not know about you, but for me, no matter the name they have chosen to bear, they cannot deceive me cos I know who I am and what God says I am for in HIS infinte mercy he showed me the light when I was a child. CATHOLIC TILL I DIE. God bless the Catholic Church, the only TRUE CHURCH that is INFALLIBLE in the teachings of FAITH and MORALS.

You know what? All things are yours 1 cor 3:21-23
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Matigo: 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
You need to do better than this baseless, funny and bogus claim. Please you can start by cleaning up the mess of your brothers all over the globe beginning from Nigeria to Yemen, Pakistan, India, Afghanistan and others.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by nairaland22(m): 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
Chris Okotie is a useless and stupid man. He is not a real pastor. One who preaches against divorce was actually d one who has divorces TWICE! He is insane indeed. The other time, he said God directed him to contest for an election in politics. But u knw wat? He failed woefully! He didnt even score gud votes. He who is condemnin anoda, is condemnin himself. Nobody shud listen to him at any cost. His ministry is dead, so he wants to gain public sympathy so he can revive it. But he has failed. He is going to HELL straight.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by experimentist: 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Kamsy10: LOOKS LIKE THE GUY IS TIRED OF ATTACKING PASTOR OYAKHILOME AND PROPHET T.B JOSHUA

So people still attend Okotie's church despite his sexcapades sorry excapades. Anyone who has a wife, sister or daughter attending that church, I don't envy u. grin

The first wife is devilish and the second one too is devilish. How come he's only attracting devils grin

Once he's bored with sleeping with a particular sex machine, he divorces her and starts hunting for another one.
Am I the only one that read the part where he's about hosting a beauty pageant in church?. I guess to chose another devil grin
The funny part is that in each case, he wld claim that God directed him to marry the lady in question. Four years later,he'll tag that one devilish. I wonder which God he's serving.
He needs to give his life to Christ urgently. I'm sure prophet T.B Joshua is strong enough to handle his deliverance

How can a so called man God say that holy communion means crucifying Christ. So he doesnt give his followers communion.waoh
Mind you most churches now give holy communion not only catholics

BEAUTY PAGEANT IN CHURCH FOR A SERIAL ADULTERER AND DIVORCEE grin
grin I guess he's serving the god of Jonathan Retardeenundecided
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
God! The bible stated clearly,'God's solid foundation stand sure, God knows those that are his and any one that calls on the name of the Lord should depart from iniquity'. You open condem the church that Jesus christ shed his blood for. Did God come dowm and tell you that they are not for him? Dont abuse Gods grace on them please.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by paschalndidi(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Leadn: Silly pervert! He's just pained for not getting the presidency he dreamt of!

http://xtremegists.com/catholics-are-going-to-hell-chris-okotie/
but catholics never rigged the election
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by hikmoj(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
battyman:

I have read quran from the begining to the end; the book is full of crap and the compilers did a very bad work. Some early recitations of mohammed appear either in the middle or toward the end of the book.
The book contradits itself in so many place, God's revelation cannot be so.
Because Islam is a human idea, no muslim can boast reasonable understanding of the content of quran in terms of God's will. This is why mohammed told a disciple "allah forbids you for asking too much (hadith)" where as the man needed clarity but mohammed found his self in a tight corner. this is still happening today. The quran as mohammed claimed was revealed says that christians have 'God the Father, God the son and God the mother' where as the Holy Trinity in christian faith is God the father, the Son and the Holy Spirit: this is just to tell that mohammed did not read the Bible well befpre cooking up the quran. these I mentioned are just but a few of the craps in the quran. Muslims do not understand the concept of the Holy Trinity; hence the animorsity. The attitude of mohammed towards the issue is likened to black man's attribution of anything beyond his knowledge to 'juju'.
In a nut shell, reading the quran made my faith in christianity stronger.
u dont understand ur bible how would u understand d holy quran . dont u know dis same catholic in question deified mary b4 d revelation of d quran?by d way where is trinity written in d bible?where is it stated in d bible dat u should go 2 church on sunday?where is d injuction in d bible 2 close ur eyes while prayin ?dec 25 &christmas where do u hav it in d bible?d different portraits of jesus dat u christians gloomily embrace &kiss all d time pls tell me are they d real pictures of dat holy son of mary?pls tel me d way u sing &dance in churches if it was dat way jesus worshiped God?pls tel me where in d bible jesus or God had named u christians&gave u christianity as religion.there are lots of challenging questions 2 prove u wrong but i dont hav time 4u .if it is true dat u read d quran in d hope of seeking d truth (john8v32)u could've found there in how quran extols d ancestors of jesus where as bible belittles dem,bible blasphemes jesus &quran exonerates him .
Lastly i challenge u 2 bring out d contradictions in d quran.every body knows including u dat there are countless of it in d bible.

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by DrMuzungu(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Pope maybe worships Lucifer, but Chris worships beelzebub, which is equally bad. He too will go to the 7th level of hell.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by paschalndidi(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Honestly, i think catholic church is too big to be condemned by a new generation pastor turned politician, musician like oketie. Everyday i see people criticising catholics with the way they do their things but ve not seen Catholics do the same. Whats their problem? Reading the bible is one thing and interpreting what's in the bible is a different thing all together and one has to be careful when doing it because you will end up deceiving the whole world. Its only a fool who will say that he understands every chapter of the bible perfectly well. No! because we re nothing but humans. True catholics should not pay attention to what oketie says because oketie is oketie. He's not God that will judge us all. Wait a minute, if all catholics will go to hell, then the whole world is finished because about 60% of Christians re catholics. Wahala dey!
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by goodtalk(m): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
martronilla: Different people; different religion... he has no right to say such. who da hell does he think he is? I am not trying to oppose his statement because I am a catholic. I will never criticise another man's way of worship... We catholics know what we are doing.... if he thinks we are following the wrong path, then let him leave that for God to judge on the last day. They insist we are idol worshippers.... they have said all sorts of trash abt catholics but I do not let them get to me.... We are all xtians and we serve the same God but in different ways.... leave matter for mathias.... they claim we 'Worship' Mary bt we do not..... instead, we honour her as the woman chosen to conceive the saviour.... she wasnt special, she wasnt d only virgin bt she was selected by God. so, she deserves to be honoured.... the statues u see in our churches are not worshipped.... just the way u have faith in ur bibles, so do we have faith in the satues.... God is not the only one we should have faith in... faith is a supernatural gift from God which enables us to beleive without doubting whatever God has revealed. anytime I see posts on the internet abt catholics being critised, I simply Ignore them but today, I had an urge to comment on this thread.... like I said earlier, let us leave this for God to judge.... Peace be with you all.

Rev father abeg enlighten us about purgatory, atleast i was a mass server several years ago! Praying for t'he dead is unscriptural! Once to die after that judgment! No repentance in d grave.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Humanbeans(m): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
TRUTH IS BITTER, BUT IT MUST BE SAID ANYHOW. YOU GUYS REALLY THINK CATHOLICS WONT GO TO HELL?.. PLS WAKE UP
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by dilim247: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Who is khris? Ok I remember! He is ...... cheesy
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Reallandmark: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
He is trying to advertise his ministry. If i may ask him. Since he was born, people have been protesting catholic church. Is there any significant decrease in number? He may not succeed. He should better find another method of advert

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Reallandmark: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
isi31: Hmm...this Chris Okotie eh, if indeed he said all this rubbish, then he needs help..he is clearly suffering from something!
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by tintingz(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lilimax: Which truth
mtcheew...

mz mariah: and what is the truth?
That Islam is the ONLY way to God almighty #TheTruth smiley
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by tintingz(m): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
battyman:

I have read quran from the begining to the end; the book is full of crap and the compilers did a very bad work. Some early recitations of mohammed appear either in the middle or toward the end of the book.
The book contradits itself in so many place, God's revelation cannot be so.
Because Islam is a human idea, no muslim can boast reasonable understanding of the content of quran in terms of God's will. This is why mohammed told a disciple "allah forbids you for asking too much (hadith)" where as the man needed clarity but mohammed found his self in a tight corner. this is still happening today. The quran as mohammed claimed was revealed says that christians have 'God the Father, God the son and God the mother' where as the Holy Trinity in christian faith is God the father, the Son and the Holy Spirit: this is just to tell that mohammed did not read the Bible well befpre cooking up the quran. these I mentioned are just but a few of the craps in the quran. Muslims do not understand the concept of the Holy Trinity; hence the animorsity. The attitude of mohammed towards the issue is likened to black man's attribution of anything beyond his knowledge to 'juju'.
In a nut shell, reading the quran made my faith in christianity stronger.
Go back and read the Quran again son smiley
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
koonbey: Okay,and it's all the diverse Doctrines that are preached from the Altars of Pentecostal Sects that are mentioned in the Bible? Anyone who opens his mouth to condemn another to Hell is only fast tracking his own Journey there. I am not a Catholic but that Church is the one I respect most of all.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Kamsy10: Can someone please remind me the year this adulterer proudly claimed that God told him he'll be Nigerian president,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well he contested n became the president in his hallucination world.
Imagine organising a beauty pagaent in church to select a wife! Watch out 4years later,U'll hear she was devilish and the cycle continues. Sorry I forgot he became the president of his joystick
The funny part is Whenever he brings in a sex machine,he would claim God directed him to marry that one, once he's bored he tags that one devilish.
What God is this man serving by the way and who does he keep deceiving?
With due respect to his members, your pastor really needs to give his life to Christ.
Truth hurts but has to be told
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by oraphael777(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
okotie should apologise d way oshomole apologised to d "go and die" widow

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video) / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82