Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri (31255 Views)

Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos / AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa / UPDATE: NAF Bombing Boko Haram's Main Base In NE Now (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by CaptJHMiller: 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
Where is that yobe guy that updates us with pics, come show us watin happen there with pics abeg..
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by bima06: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Shame on the Nigerian military. How can they be on ground for over 6 months yet the ragtag bandits called Boko Haram still have the boldness and freedom to attack places that should have been no go areas. I'm highly disappointed. I wonder what would have happened without the civillian JTF. Maybe its time we started looking for mercenaries to fight this battle for us(after all all the major projects currently going on got the country are being done by mercenaries). Very shameful

why don't you join the army and see what you will do

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by toocoded: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
Haba! These BH guys be destructive monsters mehn! They must be punished with dem Sponsors.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by abuc: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Beaf1: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Where was the almighty JTF when these crazy guys were coordinating and planning this attack? Is the SoE still in place?
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
If Boko Haram can attack Army barracks and Air force base at will, inflicting heavy casualties on our security agents, shows that we are fighting these insurgency with the wrong method and approach.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by taharqa: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
Kollins12:
Your problem is IGNORANCE: so you still don't know at this stage that Islam has nothing to do with B/Haram, anyway! I do not blame you,naivety based on mental complacency in you is the cause of your foolishness.
Come on, SHUT ya Mouth tha, fast.. And WAKE UP. Bros, Wake Up. Day don break sinceeee...

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by pembisco(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
My frnd in maid jst posted me dt d dead bodies ar over 500 unlyk d media reports. My problem now is i'm a student of unimaid, diz boko boys hav been atackin nd killing motorists enroute to maiduguri olmst on daily bases, mst pple now especialy d rich result to flight dats y i tink they atachkd d airforce base nd d airport. God hw do i go bk 2 scl, d air is no longa safe
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Businesstools(m): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Shame on the Nigerian military. How can they be on ground for over 6 months yet the ragtag bandits called Boko Haram still have the boldness and freedom to attack places that should have been no go areas. I'm highly disappointed. I wonder what would have happened without the civillian JTF. Maybe its time we started looking for mercenaries to fight this battle for us(after all all the major projects currently going on got the country are being done by mercenaries). Very shameful
Those in the military are not extra-ordinary human beings. They are normal people with blood running through their veins. In case you are not informed, the fight against Boko Haram is a religious war, and religious wars are the most difficult to fight. We are fighting a group of people who have been brain-washed to believe they are fighting for Allah, and that if they die in the course, paradise awaits them with 72 virgins and other goodies, and you think it will take just physical weapons to stop them.

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by mbjs: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sorry there is curfew in place 24hr may be 2morrow
Capt. JH Miller:
Where is that yobe guy that updates us with pics, come show us watin happen there with pics abeg..
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by rman: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nigeria is at war!

Northern Nigeria is under attack!!!

We should see this as what it is, A DECLARATION OF WAR ON NIGERIA.

We should not allow political, ethnic or religious affiliation to cloud our reasoning. This is no longer bokoharam, it has gone beyond that.

Coordinated attacks on strategic Federal infrastructures should not be treated with kid gloves.

All these reactionary attacks when damage has been done is rubbish. How many dead Nigerians/casualties is the FG/ Nigerian armed forces waiting for before we go on complete offensive. I don't care if they are in Cameron, Niger or Morocco. Go there and bomb them to shreads!!!

We need to put a stop to this by going on the offensive. What's the use of all the road blocks and strong army presence in the north if airports can be attacked successfully?

We all need to wake up and come together, if we allow them succeed in the north because we don't like northerners, it is just a matter of time, they will come for us all. By then, it may be too late.

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by BrosG: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
Let's pray for our military folks a lot o. Many of them have given their lives for this country

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
Is it not regrettably that some of the contributors who had earlier mounted the soapbox of triumphalism on a Billyonaire thread -
https://www.nairaland.com/1537155/defeat-boko-haram-lest-not#19907286 - are now expressing bewilderment?

This is not a good day for our security forces.

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Miner13: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2013

the truth is govt and citizen of bornu state know how this islamic bandits can be captured but they wil not do it. I remeba sometime ago in kaduna whenever the muslim are ready for any attack you wil see gathering up in set numbers after jumat. Once you heard bisimillai after they prayer the attack would begun.
So tell me despit that security personnel on ground they were able to attack the heart of maiduguri
how did they gathered up in that high number if there was no back up within the metropolis

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by slightlyMad(f): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Kollins12:
Your problem is IGNORANCE: so you still don't know at this stage that Islam has nothing to do with B/Haram, anyway! I do not blame you,naivety based on mental complacency in you is the cause of your foolishness.

Islam has a lot to do with boko haram, the fact that you are not killing your fellow christian goes to show you are disobeying allah, who instructed all muslim faithfuls to execute infidels.

The world will be better off if the whole world can fight islam. which is the main cause.
Abeg, no come kill me 4 house o, i don't really mean all my above rant o.

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by solomon111(m): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
pembisco: My frnd in maid jst posted me dt d dead bodies ar over 500 unlyk d media reports. My problem now is i'm a student of unimaid, diz boko boys hav been atackin nd killing motorists enroute to maiduguri olmst on daily bases, mst pple now especialy d rich result to flight dats y i tink they atachkd d airforce base nd d airport. God hw do i go bk 2 scl, d air is no longa safe
Are you even thinking of going back to school in maiduguiri?
I pity you.

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
We need a President in this country.

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Buyeradvertcom: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
F
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Businesstools(m): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Those who say Boko Haram members are not true muslims are either uninformed or trying to divert attention for the group to gain more grounds. This is a Jihad, a holy war and is in line with the teachings of Prophet Mohammed, who himself led several Jihads against non-muslims. The only difference is that he encouraged his men to loot, leading by example. If you are in doubt, do a thorough research.

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Don't be an ignoramus. Even camp Bastion was infiltrated with US aircraft destroyed. You think unconventional warfare is a joke? If I give you the lowdown on the complexities of asymmetric warfare, you'll piss your pants. Just pray it doesn't come near you, 'cos it's hell!

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by ZeusAyo: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dis boko boyz need †̥ be bombed †̥ kingdom come! Τ̲̣̣̥​н̲̣̣̣̥​ı̣̣̣​ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇​ is why we are all clamouring Ƒợ̣̣̝̇̇̇я̣̣̥ better Ѧп̥̥̲̣̣̣̥∂ more efficient hardwares what would it take Nigeria †̥ amass su30s/35s along with attack hellos Ѧп̥̥̲̣̣̣̥∂ delete dis fvckerz from the face of the earth. Wether the government Ѧп̥̥̲̣̣̣̥∂ we fellow nigerians believe it or not, WE ARE AT WAR. Ѧп̥̥̲̣̣̣̥∂ security I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the north needs †̥ be among the governments main priority
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by ubahskill(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
Oh GOD people like us is needed in the nigeria militery,in other to destroy this devillish islamic sec in nigeria and around the world.kai GOD almighty even if it will cost me my life,but so long it will end the terrorist madness

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by NJlapto1: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
slightlyMad:

Islam has a lot to do with boko haram, the fact that you are not killing your fellow christian goes to show you are disobeying allah, who instructed all muslim faithfuls to execute infidels.

The world will be better off if the whole world can fight islam. which is the main cause.
Abeg, no come kill me 4 house o, i don't really mean all my above rant o.

Who will bother arguing about this when you people will never listen , oh well who cares anyway.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by lekkie073(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
why not d Nigerian army just level yobe and born states once and for all? dats d only solution......
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by alfredo4u(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
I dey vex

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by stevecantrell: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
Oh billyonaire ! Where art thou ?
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by MidasT(m): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mumu, u forget say boko haram sympathizers and sponsors in the Army and other security agencies are sabotaging the effort of the FG. Buhari will be smiling in his house now, he BOYS done Show again. Is this what islam is all about? #VIOLENCE
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Dannylux: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
These are the people destroying our yearly budget with their bombings and these same Northerners will soon come here to blame Jonathan for misusing National fund.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Kollins12:
sharrap fooool! When shekau was alive did he not ask muslim clerics to challenge him on weather what he was doin was in correlation to islam.why did no-one challenge him. Now you dare open ur stinking mouth to spew ur stup1dity

Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by kulootempa: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
pembisco: My frnd in maid jst posted me dt d dead bodies ar over 500 unlyk d media reports. My problem now is i'm a student of unimaid, diz boko boys hav been atackin nd killing motorists enroute to maiduguri olmst on daily bases, mst pple now especialy d rich result to flight dats y i tink they atachkd d airforce base nd d airport. God hw do i go bk 2 scl, d air is no longa safe
SORRY DEAR. I PRAY THE GOOD LORD DIRECT AND GUIDE YOUR PATH IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. I FEEL FOR YOU.
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by jmaine: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
From a reliable source . . .The damage is very serious . . .they simply destroyed the entire base. . . . embarassed
Re: Boko-Haram Attacks Air-Force Base In Maiduguri by 3kay945(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
We are just wasting our security personnel like flies,,... because their [i]Oga at the top [/i]are clueless and indecisive.
Anyway, another wahala on JOnathan head.

Boko Haram Terrorists Intercept 10 Vehicles, Kidnap Travelers In Borno / NJC recommends 11 Justices to the Supreme Court (Photos) / Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List