Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out (2190 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out by wisedman10: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2008
Hello house,
I just got an sms that i was successful in the test organise by workforce for phb on sat 19th july. They said they will let me know when to come for an interview.
I want to plead with anybody in the house that has gone for their interview to let us know what to expect.
One love all
Re: Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out by mahatmaG: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2008
@Wisedman 10, I also got the text msg.
What should we expect from their interview?
@House, Help out

"Men have found out that it is more convenient to adultrate the truth than to refine themselves"
Re: Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out by Andyjoy(f): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2008
Does it mean i did not pass?
I wrote the test some time ago in Ibadan and I've been waiting for a text msg or smthn.
But nothin of the sort. Is there somebody in the house that wrote in Ibadan. Pls tell me something.
It is well shocked
Re: Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out by muppet: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2008
andyjoy i guess u were'nt sucessful. i did d test 2 at UNILAG on d 19th,bt im yet 2 get their almighty TEXT RESULT, just keep praying MIRACLE FIT CUM OUR WAY cheesy cheesy cheesy,CONGRATS 2 all those dt gt pickd wink wink wink
Re: Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out by adefranca(f): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ Andyjoy,
bank phb has already conducted interviews for those successful at the tests held in Ibadan. Infact they have called successful candidates to resume at their training school in Lagos.
Re: Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out by keney(f): 1:21am On Jul 27, 2008
na wa for all the rumor mongers in naira land,, i also wrote the test and i heard from a reliable source that no body has been sent any test msg as regard s to wether u are successful or not, but soon they will start calling those that made it.
@wisedman u too lie oooo.
i wish u all the best
Re: Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out by babyog(f): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2008
i also got their txt msg, pls house what should we expect from their interview. Those of us that have done b4 should pls tell us what to expect.
Re: Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out by steve4l: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2008
hello, i was succesful too and really want to know the format of their interiew.pls can someone feed us with what to expect ok.thanks
Re: Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out by Brolin: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2008
House, when are we that wrote the test on 23rd july should be expecting our result?
Re: Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out by visvangels: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2008
what about those that did phb test on 19th of july at julius berger hall anybody heard from phb or leading edge
Re: Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out by SOJ(m): 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2008
i guess bank phb interview may be like most bank interviews: dress conservatively and neat,try to pick their colors also. standard interview questions may apply
Re: Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out by prinstek(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2008
the inteview guides; dress corperate, be confident, questions like when did u start ur primary school. when did u finish ur primary school, why should we hire u, why do u want to work in a bank, which dept do u intend to work, can u market. if u av work experience; why do want to leave ur present place of work, above all try to know litttle about the bank. all the best
Re: Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out by jalo: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2008
pls house,i need the format 4 the bank phb test,i av a date to keep with them dis weekend,kindly hel ur broda out, thank and one love
Re: Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out by iamunique(f): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2008
@jalo
Please help me. I also got a text from them but its incomplete. Mine ended with 'lagos by 10.30am. Please come with a passport photo , a valid id and this sms'. Please email me the other half of the text message that contains the venue . Thank you. God bless you.
Re: Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out by odiyeye(m): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2008
Can the House help me with the test format for Bank PHB Test. Cos I got a text from them inviting me for a test on Saturday August 2nd.
PLS
Re: Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out by Urchie(f): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2008
na wa for all the rumor mongers in naira land,, i also wrote the test and i heard from a reliable source that no body has been sent any test msg as regard s to wether u are successful or not, but soon they will start calling those that made it.
@wisedman u too lie oooo.
i wish u all the best

Interesting, how reliable do u think ur source is when pll are telling u they already got the notification that they passed the test.

@poster
I got the invitation too but its in Lagos so im not gonna go cos im presently in Benin and very busy at that.
Moreover i have just made it with Oceanic bank. If it were Benin, i would hav gone

For the interview question try to reflect on ur course as well.
For those of u that studied the administrative and social sciences, pls know ur course well, ur project work also is important as most of those interview pannel are in related fields or graduated from those fields. They always know what to ask and will know when u fail it.

For the science graduates like me, u may be fortunate not to have any of the pannell members from ur field.
In that case u can even give them wrong answers with confidence an dthey will believe u cos they are helpless at that moment and all they need to convince them abt you is ur courage
Re: Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out by oladele123: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2008
pls the good people of nairaland i would like u to tell me how the test for PHB bank looks like precisely i have gotten

the format but i want like example is it GMAT question oh what pls give me tru picture of what it is.

thanks so much. May God contiue to open doors of opportunities for us all.
Re: Bank Phb Result For Sat 19th Is Out by moreebby(f): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2008
Are you refering to the test conducted for OND holders? I took the text on the 19th at Aunty Ayo Int'l School, Ikoyi and i am yet to receive any message about been successful or not.

(1) (Reply)

Latest On Immigration,prisons And Customs / Hotel Job In Owerri / Ndlea Test - (13-14 Nov 2010)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.