Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

The Video Of Governor Oshiomole Apologizing To Widow As He Gives Her N2million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Video Of Governor Oshiomole Apologizing To Widow As He Gives Her N2million (1046 Views)

Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) / Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon / General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Video Of Governor Oshiomole Apologizing To Widow As He Gives Her N2million by infonubia(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Here's a video of the Edo State governor Adams Oshiomole apologizing to the widow for his "Go and die" comment while offering the woman Two million Naira.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxNTHrMRdKg

InfoNubia.com
Re: The Video Of Governor Oshiomole Apologizing To Widow As He Gives Her N2million by AbuMikey(m): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2013

Osho baba is a Man! cool

Re: The Video Of Governor Oshiomole Apologizing To Widow As He Gives Her N2million by infonubia(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Osho baba is a Man! cool

I think he did well by apologizing in person to the woman.
Re: The Video Of Governor Oshiomole Apologizing To Widow As He Gives Her N2million by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
Very moving video. Thanks for posting. The governor showed a lot of class here.
Re: The Video Of Governor Oshiomole Apologizing To Widow As He Gives Her N2million by mynaija123(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
It takes a real man to realise his mistake and apologies not to talk of a man with so much power. May God continue to direct your path my dear governor.
Re: The Video Of Governor Oshiomole Apologizing To Widow As He Gives Her N2million by infonubia(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
mynaija123: It takes a real man to realise his mistake and apologies not to talk of a man with so much power. May God continue to direct your path my dear governor.

Thanks in part to social media. The outcry was just too much.
Re: The Video Of Governor Oshiomole Apologizing To Widow As He Gives Her N2million by Dannylux: 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
Why call cameraman now wey you wan beg? I know you didn't expect your previous video to hit the internet. in fact, you knew not it was being taped! Now you wanna cleanse your dent?

Politicians sef. Even when It's obvious that they don't care and we know it; they still pretend to care.

1 Like

Re: The Video Of Governor Oshiomole Apologizing To Widow As He Gives Her N2million by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
shut up jor...people are taking sense here, wait for your colleagues
Dannylux: Why call cameraman now wey you wan beg? I know you didn't expect your previous video to hit the internet. in fact, you knew not it was being taped! Now you wanna cleanse your dent?

Politicians sef. Even when It's obvious that they don't care and we know it; they still pretend to care.
Re: The Video Of Governor Oshiomole Apologizing To Widow As He Gives Her N2million by infonubia(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dannylux: Why call cameraman now wey you wan beg? I know you didn't expect your previous video to hit the internet. in fact, you knew not it was being taped! Now you wanna cleanse your dent?

Nothing wrong with cameramen covering it. Is it not the same Nigeria where we always request for source to all stories? I think the governor was genuinely sorry for making such a statement. He's overcompensated for it. Forgive and let's move on.

1 Like

Re: The Video Of Governor Oshiomole Apologizing To Widow As He Gives Her N2million by Dannylux: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
infonubia:
Nothing wrong with cameramen covering it. Is it not the same Nigeria where we always request for source to all stories? I think the governor was genuinely sorry for making such a statement. He's overcompensated for it. Forgive and let's move on.

Alright, I no wan be meat for these vile politics inmates. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Video Of Governor Oshiomole Apologizing To Widow As He Gives Her N2million by Dannylux: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
soe: shut up jor...people are taking sense here, wait for your colleagues

Re: The Video Of Governor Oshiomole Apologizing To Widow As He Gives Her N2million by infonubia(m): 12:20am On Dec 03, 2013
Dannylux:

Alright, I no wan be meat for these vile politics inmates. tongue
Fair enough.... smiley
Re: The Video Of Governor Oshiomole Apologizing To Widow As He Gives Her N2million by biafranqueen: 12:33am On Dec 03, 2013
Once again thank God for Social Media he did the needful, while others may have ignored the future consequences of their actions this man took the right advise and published the apology. He is a good man for coming out and saying he took his anger out on her. It would be nice to give her a financial advisor for her business, so she makes sound decisions. I understand now why he was angry and his points make a lot of sense, regarding the smoke and fumes from the cars not being safe for humans. He has great advisors, the young commissioners and other assistance are all the hope we have to get this country going. But the most important person is you the citizen, we must make them work! Responsible leaders can not lead irresponsible citizens, we must take the responsibility of leading this great country on our shoulders. Push your leaders to work for you! Don't be afraid to speak for truth and justice. A closed mouth never gets fed!

1 Like

Re: The Video Of Governor Oshiomole Apologizing To Widow As He Gives Her N2million by infonubia(m): 1:12am On Dec 03, 2013
biafranqueen: Once again thank God for Social Media he did the needful, while others may have ignored the future consequences of their actions this man took the right advise and published the apology. He is a good man for coming out and saying he took his anger out on her. It would be nice to give her a financial advisor for her business, so she makes sound decisions. I understand now why he was angry and his points make a lot of sense, regarding the smoke and fumes from the cars not being safe for humans. He has great advisors, the young commissioners and other assistance are all the hope we have to get this country going. But the most important person is you the citizen, we must make them work! Responsible leaders can not lead irresponsible citizens, we must take the responsibility of leading this great country on our shoulders. Push your leaders to work for you! Don't be afraid to speak for truth and justice. A closed mouth never gets fed!

Wow...you couldn't have said it any better. One of the qualities of a good leader is the ability to listen. Someone else might allow their ego to take over and refuse to publicly apologize.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ASUU: FG Withdraws Ultimatum / Ikorodu Road Is Now Dangerous, BEWARE OF 419! / PDP Disowns Court Order Restraning Evans Bipi As Speaker Of Rivers Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.