Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel (13657 Views)

2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal / Buhari Okays N160 To $1 For Christian Pilgrims / Airlift of Christian Pilgrims commences in Kaduna, for the First Time Ever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by bigx(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2013
These idi0ts are the ones who make life difficult for other well meaning nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by mankand(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2013
adepojuot: Na lie,undocumented immigrant full Israel doing fine..

Where in Israel, do you mean the ones that are in detention?
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by eejo(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2013
Nigeria can never move forward imagine if the man becomes president or governor all the state funds gone the fact is that nigerians are greedy
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Okijajuju1(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2013
Lagos Pilgrims... grin

I cant stop laffing... grin
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by extremelygolden: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2013
When will they stop painting us black in the eyes of the whole world?

When will they stop tarnishing our beautiful image by respecting themselves
in and out of the shores of this great nation, Nigeria?

Why are they making things so difficult for the youths of this country.

Please if and when the Isreali authority gets hold of any of them, they
should be made to pay for causing us so much embarrasment!

Let's call a spade, a spade!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2013
see u u think u cn find daily bread dere beta return home now before hand meet u
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Lilimax(f): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2013
Ishilove:
How person go carry jerrycan come drink juice? I don't believe it o. What happened to decorum? I refuse to believe Nigerians are so utterly shameless
Decorum? Does it still exist?
Man must survive grin
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by olorunthobby(f): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2013
Na wa oh, stories we hear! Do you think
they absconded or are genuinely missing?
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2013
Haha, they think Israel is like US, I pity them.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2013
talktimi: from your diatribe, its obvious youre among those who attend owambe parties with polythene bags to pack left overs. Eating with the hands is an accepted practice but rushing after food and trying to siphon drinks meant for a large group of people is the height of greed and animalistic behavior and if i was the hotel management, i would have done the same thing.

Stop trying to paint a wrong picture here. The issue with the pilgrims was their lack of decorum while that of the Israelis was racial. Now tell me if that singular offense committed by the pilgrims warranted the racial segregation .
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by vanguard1(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2013
Ladies absconded....jeez. Prostitution aint lucrative in israel
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Elijah348(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2013
escaping things...... Well congrats to the abscondee's
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by mactonnyso: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2013
The issue here is not poverty, becos as a pilgrim one must have invested nothing below 2,000USdollars for the trip.
Lack of self confidence, greed and FEAR forces such elements to believe they can be more richer in foreign land, despite their achievments back home
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by arantess: 10:38am On Dec 03, 2013
Ishilove:
Lwkmd!!! Somehow I find this hard to believe. This kind of greed is unimaginable cheesy cheesy

Lmao!! Nigerians enh. Una no dey hide unasef
eko oni baje grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Okijajuju1(m): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2013
In 2013.. We dont have enough money in our Federation account to finance ASUU or other Projects.. Some States are in debt (including Lagos & Kaduna) and are owing Civil Servants.. States are still poor, facilities in these states are still below par and yet somehow we still fork out Billions every year to take people to Israel & Saudi Arabia on Pilgrimage.. angry angry

Why do Africans reason like fowl. angry

Some of the stupidity we exhibit in this country and continent is beyond me.. We keep talking about how money is leaving the country and financing other governments.. Then we decided to ban importation of cars (that we dont manufacture) yet we are financing Pilgrimages that adds ZERO value to the Country.. angry

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by BlackHuman(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2013
sadMe I want to do my own pilgrimage to the U.K....pls govt should come and sponsor me.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by manyathink(f): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2013
I jst came back frm isreal,wit akwa ibom grp ,dose jews are very territorial ad security concious,bethlehem is in palestine ad wen u want to leave isreali airport dey ask u if u received gift items frm bethlehem like bombs or somtin.
My point is dat dey will smoke dem out like roasted bolee (plantain)

Went to disgrace my father land,dem no c italy by road follow
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by mickyarams: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2013
Soon those guys will deport themselves without any immigration officer when they see the true colours of the Jews and not what their pastors have been preaching.
Jews are extremely racist and you don't stand a chance as a black person in thqt country.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2013
Shameless christians
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Nja147: 10:48am On Dec 03, 2013
Shame the devil, l thought they are from EDO State but l was disappointed.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by BetaThings: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2013
Ngwakwe: Jews are not allowed to travel to Saudi Arabia nor pray there but Arabs, Christians, Moslems, Buddhist etc are allowed to practice their culture and religions in Israel.

So much for your MOST racist.
Are the Jews travelling to Saudi Arabia as citizens or as guests?
And those Arabs muslim or whatever who are citizens of Israel, what should they do? Leave their country?
You guys always like to mix up issues that are not similar
And please tell me where those Arabs were 100huindred years ago
There was no state of Israel then but the Jews were given a state in 1948 and they have been expoelling people they met on ground since
In your eyes that is fair

And as for racism, keep deceiving yourself. - Search this site - Nairaland - Israel has been sterlising black (Ethiopian) jews called Falashas
BTW I have not seen any allusion to Christianity on this thread - those absconders are Nigerians; just Nigerians.
If this happened in Makkah, all the offenders would have been Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Shekson(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2013
ifyalways: I find it quite difficult to believe that one could afford USD 2000 for a pilgrimage trip and still be tripping for a common orange or whatever juice. undecided

So much emphasis on white,food and inconsequential stuff in the write up. Na wao.
Best comment I hav read so far. And some bloody idioots here are calling them animals. For some1 to be able to afford that trip, wat kinda juice won't he/she be able to afford?
Kinda degrading and humiliating news PM is reporting. Wldnt blame dem. Wld blame all those dat are turning themselves into ridicule because of the unnecessary pilgrimage. Wonda wat part of the bible emphasized d pilgrimage
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by Shekson(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2013
ifyalways: I find it quite difficult to believe that one could afford USD 2000 for a pilgrimage trip and still be tripping for a common orange or whatever juice. undecided

So much emphasis on white,food and inconsequential stuff in the write up. Na wao.
Best comment I hav read so far. And some bloody idioots here are calling them animals. For some1 to be able to afford that trip, wat kinda juice won't he/she be able to afford?
Kinda degrading and humiliating news PM is reporting. Wldnt blame dem. Wld blame all those dat are turning themselves into ridicule because of the unnecessary pilgrimage. Wonda wat part of the bible emphasizes d pilgrimage
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2013
[size=24pt]SLAVES SPOILING THE NAME OF MY NATION!

I SPIT AT CHRISTIANITY![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by 50calibre(m): 10:53am On Dec 03, 2013
Absconding in Israel is tantamount to suicide, the only place where international law & human rights seems to have little or no effect.

Anything happens to you there, you are on your own, no one is interested.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by 1stola: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2013
JEWS are radical racist. Hitler should have...
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2013
berem:
However, Lagos pilgrims have been receiving mixed treatment from the Israelis in the holy land due to the primitive ways some of the pilgrims, especially those from local governments in Lagos State comported themselves.

In most cases, many of them rushed for food and took excess, thus, denting the image of the country before white tourists. One of the pilgrims, instead of using a small cup to get orange juice, brought a two-litre plastic, an action that irked officials of the Jerusalem Gate Hotel.

At Intercontinental Bethlehem Hotel, after the first night in the massive edifice and due to the disgraceful conduct of Lagos pilgrims during dinner, they were taken to a secluded place for their dinner the following day by management of the hotel to prevent them from mixing with white tourists.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/12/02/nigerian-pilgrims-abscond-in-israel/

I feel as though someone just poured cold water on my body. Such disgraceful behavior.
If this write-up does not make us collectively as a country to be ashamed of ourselves, I really cant imagine what else can! undecided
Someone here mentioned segregation, jews and racism. Was it the jews who forced 5 members of the pilgrimage to abscond?
This is disgraceful. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by CHIMSKY(m): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2013

Most of the people there could never hope to afford the air ticket in 10 years.They are in Israel as guests of the Lagos State Government.It is a way that government dispenses political patronage and favour to its devotees.Though I cant see the nexus between the government and the sponsorship of religious tourism.
Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by talktimi(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Stop trying to paint a wrong picture here. The issue with the pilgrims was their lack of decorum while that of the Israelis was racial. Now tell me if that singular offense committed by the pilgrims warranted the racial segregation .
it wasnt a singular offence, it was regular misbehavior by the Lagos pilgrims that caused the segregation. No where in the article did we come across where ALL the black pilgrims were segregated in their hotels or all Nigerian pilgrims. This issue is wahala specific to the Lagos crowd. So the question once again is why rush for food or bunker orange juice in gallons in an hotel where those things are constantly available ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel by talktimi(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To All Atheist / Deeper Life Pastor Abakporo Nabbed By FBI For Conning An Elderly Woman / The False Doctrine Of Eternal Torment And Judgement After Death(sleep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.