Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? (1037 Views)

Screenshots: Man Got Drunk And Added All His Ex-girlfriends To A Whatsapp Group / The Unusual Thing You Did The First Day You Got DRUNK? / How Old Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
I was 15 myself, my grandfather was taking a chieftancy title in the village as the oldest man in our family. "Ajie"

We were so excited that day cause our compound was full with people grin
And i specifically was so happy because of the girls that came for the ceremony, they were so fresh! I call them "Umu Asa Oguta" (Beauties of the Oguta kingdom) cheesy

They were all fresh and flashy! cheesy so i had to compose myself and segregate from my siblings to go claim solo-Big boy grin
I noticed a group of BIG boys under one medium canopy and i decided to go join them and 'girate' grin

These guys were having alot of FUN! They were drumming,eating,dancing,drinking and also cussing! tongue cheesy
As Nwa guy wey i be, me no wan carry last. . . . So i sat among them and joined in the merry! cheesy

Na there i jam GOBE! grin grin grin

As we were all gisting and having fun, i was just eyeing one girl that came back from Portharcourt wink

Meanwhile. . . I already took one 'Star' bottle from the general cooler in our midst grin
If i noticed the girl was looking my way, i would sip from the bottle sharp sharp with a smile cheesy
I did this until one guy found out my 'ambition' and dared me!

He said: 'If you think you are a big boy, drink this free three mixed bottles of star Now, let's see if you can stand that girl you are eyeing!' *he took out three cold bottles of star from the cooler , mixed it with palmwine and Gulder then gave it to me' *

Unfortunately for me, when he was daring me that girl was looking at us! shocked so i had to play along, make i for no fall hand! angry

I took the first bottle and smiled at her then i started drinking! grin
After some minutes i was done with the first bottle.
Took the second one and started drinking! grin
After some minutes i was done too cool

Then i took the third one and started 'swallowing' grin grin as the bad bad guys were shouting ''He he he he'' grin grin grin grin
On the process i started vomiting grin
But i forced myself to drink it so i can have my dignity angry

I drank and drank and drank and vomitted like never before! The guys stopped me immediately they found out i was getting weak. . . They carried me on their shoulders to the backyard grin
There they asked me if i was gonna drink again, i said YES! One wicked guy rushed to the parlour and came back with a bottle of 'Kai kai' i.e 'Ogogoro' grin grin

He poured everything inside my mouth as i was swallowing! Then i started shaking like an epilepsy patient grin grin grin
The guys ran away and left me alone at the backyard. . . . I thought i was gonna die! I saw an ant looking like a Lion, the grass looked like fire to me. . Everything was upside down! I started talking to my self grin grin grin angry

BUT the gods are wise, that girl came to the backyard to check me out and found out what was happening to me! shocked shocked

She rushed outside to call my uncle and other relations! . . . My uncle was so surprised and angry, he carried me to his car and took me to the hospital after a ''FIRST AID TREATMENT'' cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

When i recovered, i got close to that girl(Ifunanya) and discovered she's my cousin! angry

BAD MARKET^ angry angry angry

Share yours! tongue cheesy

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
16, it was the day my mom got her p.h.d.. degree.. she threw a party, drinks and errthang.. i got in a wager with my brothers and fwends that i could down cups of alchol, no shaking...

i remember say na the 16th cup i dey before i loose control...

when my head later correct, i learnt my brothers gave me one super mass beating, even heard , i slapped my dad's secretary.. chai omo, alchol na bastard.. for one whole week, e just dey do me like say i get super powers, cox wounds no dey pain me... anything wey lost i just dey find am instantly, ALL HAIL ALCOHOL....

anyway sha i don e don tey.. so misbehaving again cox of alcohol is out my system..
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
deejay_harry1: 16, it was the day my mom got her p.h.d.. degree.. she threw a party, drinks and errthang.. i got in a wager with my brothers and fwends that i could down cups of alchol, no shaking...

i remember say na the 16th cup i dey before i loose control...

when my head later correct, i learnt my brothers gave me one super mass beating, even heard , i slapped my dad's secretary.. chai omo, alchol na bastard.. for one whole week, e just dey do me like say i get super powers, cox wounds no dey pain me... anything wey lost i just dey find am instantly, ALL HAIL ALCOHOL....

anyway sha i don e don tey.. so misbehaving again cox of alcohol is out my system..
LOL, your own was 'Violence Alcohol' my own was 'mumuness Alcohol' grin grin grin

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
god_of_music: LOL, your own was 'Violence Alcohol' my won was 'mumuness Alcohol' grin grin grin

#TeamGOM
grin grin
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
deejay_harry1:
grin grin
grin grin grin wink

#TeamGOM
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Dannylux: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
I was 15.
It was my sister's traditional marriage but everyone denied me drink angry Guess what?undecided I stole 1 bottle of an alcoholic wine(Berg and Brooke, I think. Not sure about the spelling), ran upstairs and hid, gulped the drink like my life depended on it. angry

I suffered the effect for 3 day before I sobered up sad After that, I don't take much alcohol till date. grin

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
I was 16...First time of gettin drunk was in a party....The drinks were chilled grin cheesy,so cold..and alot of babes on d dancin floor shocked shocked,so i decided to play along and i succeded in getting drunk...
Don simon do me strong tin..

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
god_of_music:

When i recovered, i got close to that girl(Ifunanya) and discovered she's my cousin! angry

#TeamGOM
this part got me laffin real hard cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Taylor184:
this part got me laffin real hard cheesy cheesy grin
It's called 'Wrath of the gods' angry

#TeamGOM
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
i was 9yrs..went to a church bazaar..some big boys gave me premier larger..i drank loads when other boys were drinking mirinda and 7 up..

my uncle designed my back with cane.he flogged me till i nearly passed out.
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
gbosaa: i was 9yrs..went to a church bazaar..some big boys gave me premier larger..i drank loads when other boys were drinking mirinda and 7 up..

my uncle designed my back with cane.he flogged me till i nearly passed out.
9 years shocked shocked grin grin

#TeamGOM
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by MzRaeRae(f): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
2yrs ....aisay 2yrs.dey forced...i was lik i dont wanna..dey were like com on put dis in ye mawt..

Who knew breast milk cld b xo intoxicatincheesy

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mz_®ae'®ae:
2yrs ....aisay 2yrs.dey forced...i was lik i dont wanna..dey were like com on put dis in ye mawt..

LMFAO! cheesy

#TeamGOM
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by MzRaeRae(f): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
god_of_music: LMFAO! cheesy

#TeamGOM
cheesycheesy
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Mz_®ae'®ae:

grin grin
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by AbuMikey(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2013

Them nor dey drink liquor or beer belle full angry

#DrinkingResponsiblySinceTimeImmemorial

cool
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
nice thread as usual GOM. wink

For me, it was when I was 14/15. not sure.
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
nice thread as usual GOM. wink

For me, it was when I was 14/15. not sure.
Thanks bro kiss

You don't wanna share the experiene with us? Was it that embarassing? grin grin grin

#TeamGOM
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Emmyk(m): 1:21am On Dec 03, 2013
Never been drunk because I dont drink. cool
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Nastydroid(m): 1:28am On Dec 03, 2013
Emmyk: Never been drunk because I dont drink. cool
eerrmm who asked you?....just drop ur exprience.if you don't have one just stay quiet and read
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Miner13: 7:12am On Dec 03, 2013
Why on earth did you want me to get drunk.
Must i taste it before i become an important figure
i hate it past shit
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Miner13: Why on earth did you want me to get drunk.
Must i taste it before i become an important figure
i hate it past shit

you and English get beef undecided
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Emmyk(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2013
Nastydroid: eerrmm who asked you?....just drop ur exprience.if you don't have one just stay quiet and read
Who asked you to ask me "Who asked you?" undecidedundecided
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2013
god_of_music: Thanks bro kiss

You don't wanna share the experiene with us? Was it that embarassing? grin grin grin

#TeamGOM

Anytime mate.

No it was not really. we use beer for religious ceremonies, especially before the Sarkin Arna gets possesed by the spirit-God.

I was drunk as hell but it was a great experience. I started seeing things from a higher perspective. i just cant describe it.
my friends were around me. they told me later that i was talking like a wise guy.

i was quite lightweight so i got drunk with a lesser amount.
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Psychedelia(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2013
...Booked

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
deejay_harry1:

you and English get beef undecided
grin grin

#TeamGOM
Re: How Old Were You When You First Got Drunk? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Anytime mate.

No it was not really. we use beer for religious ceremonies, especially before the Sarkin Arna gets possesed by the spirit-God.

I was drunk as hell but it was a great experience. I started seeing things from a higher perspective. i just cant describe it.
my friends were around me. they told me later that i was talking like a wise guy.

i was quite lightweight so i got drunk with a lesser amount.
You were probably speaking in an ancient African language at that time grin

#TeamGOM

(1) (Reply)

2014 Prophecies Of Apostle Dr. Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu / My Madam Wore A Torn Trouser, Nobody Wants To Tell Her / How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.