Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? (1038 Views)

Five People You Should Make Friends With / 15 Things You Should Never Say To An Introvert / GREAT: Dog Determined To Make Friends With Boy With Down Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by SpcAgtOko: 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
I need more friends cry
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:03am On Aug 10, 2014
SpcAgtOko: I need more friends cry

Iam here dear.
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by Truckpusher(m): 12:06am On Aug 10, 2014

Have you killed all your numerous friends? tongue
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by SpcAgtOko: 12:17am On Aug 10, 2014
Truckpusher: Have you killed all your numerous friends? tongue

You mean people who pretend to be friends? tongue
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by SpcAgtOko: 12:17am On Aug 10, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Iam here dear.

Come hang out with me smiley
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:23am On Aug 10, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Come hang out with me smiley
Ayt Bae, lemme dress up
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by Truckpusher(m): 12:55am On Aug 10, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

You mean people who pretend to be friends? tongue
I want names. Else, expect some troubles cheesy
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by DaVinChiSam(m): 1:38am On Aug 10, 2014
Online Mostly... Then I avoid the same people in real life
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by SpcAgtOko: 2:19am On Aug 10, 2014
Truckpusher: I want names. Else, expect some troubles cheesy
Truckpusher is one name lipsrsealed
KelvinGraphics:
Ayt Bae, lemme dress up

I've never been a bae before grin

DaVinChiSam: Online Mostly... Then I avoid the same people in real life

But I want friends to hang out with in real life.
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 10, 2014
go out more often
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by haibe(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2014
Ladystewie: go out more often
then you aren't an introvert

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by haibe(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2014
In most case people make friends with me, not the other way round. Although I do so sometimes
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2014
SpcAgtOko:
I've never been a bae before grin
But i just promoted U to one todaytonguegrin
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
But i just promoted U to one todaytonguegrin
undecided go to church biko.
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2014
MzMariah: undecided
My baby okukiss
Y that face on a sunday and new week morning na?? Wrinklez is more dangerous than ebola o xo U better straighteen that pretty face of urs.

BTW... Good morning and come lets help the OP, she is an introvert lyk us. cry
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2014
MzMariah: undecided go to church biko.
Should i sleep in church tooundecided...

Mzmaria. U got a mail biko
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
My baby okukiss
Y that face on a sunday and new week morning na?? Wrinklez is more dangerous than ebola o xo U better straighteen that pretty face of urs.

BTW... Good morning and come lets help the OP, she is an introvert lyk us. cry
Lol. Op has many friends na, I really don't know how to make friends o, mine come to me. I don't know how to honestly, I keep the few I have and one will think they are many, outside nl my friends are 3 and the once I met on nl which we took our friendship beyond nl are 4 so we are seven all together then 3 male friends. I play a lot here but in real life I'm very on my own..... Op can make more friends but i use to think she's got many friend o smiley
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Should i sleep in church tooundecided...

Mzmaria. U got a mail biko
I nor see any mail o.
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2014
MzMariah: I nor see any mail o.
Maybe traffic hold d guy or maybe him enter church first.tonguegrin
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2014
MzMariah: Lol. Op has many friends na, I really don't know how to make friends o, mine come to me. I don't know how to honestly, I keep the few I have and one will think they are many, outside nl my friends are 3 and the once I met on nl which we took our friendship beyond nl are 4 so we are seven all together then 3 male friends. I play a lot here but in real life I'm very on my own..... Op can make more friends but i use to think she's got many friend o smiley
U 4got to add me in dat epistle U wrote above... Na 8 we dey and not 7.... Abi u don divorce me ni??
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Maybe traffic hold d guy or maybe him enter church first.tonguegrin
Lol. Church is cool. grin
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
U 4got to add me in dat epistle U wrote above... Na 8 we dey and not 7.... Abi u don divorce me ni??
No mind me, na 8 we be. wink
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2014

join a group... or anything that can get you involved with people. I am one so I know how you feel but mine isn't chronic lol. I have been fine tunning mine over the years.
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by VivyGift(f): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
I can't manage too much friends dunno why...

I prefer having like two to three friends and make the best out of the friendship
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
MzMariah: No mind me, na 8 we be. wink
Good wink
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by SpcAgtOko: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
MzMariah: Lol. Op has many friends na, I really don't know how to make friends o, mine come to me. I don't know how to honestly, I keep the few I have and one will think they are many, outside nl my friends are 3 and the once I met on nl which we took our friendship beyond nl are 4 so we are seven all together then 3 male friends. I play a lot here but in real life I'm very on my own..... Op can make more friends but i use to think she's got many friend o smiley

@Bolded ... I don't cry
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

@Bolded ... I don't cry
Sorry op, just take your time and friends will come. Its not about making many friends but about making good absand true friends so cheer up, friends will come. Don't let your friends pick you, choose your friends.
Re: How Do You Make Friends As An Introvert? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
smiley

(1) (Reply)

#pragchallenge For Nairalanders – Win #2,000 Airtime To Any Network! / Nairaland Text Being Changed To Arabic? [PHOTOS] Who Is The Arab Moderator? / Mods, Supermods, (seun) Admin Need Your Help, My nl Acct Has Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.