Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,684 members, 7,858,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! (4538 Views)

NYSC Has Changed The Date Again Oooo... 27 April / Nysc Has Stylishly Made The #3,000 Payment Compulsory / What's NYSC In LAGOS Like??? Please Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Jbravo58(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
WOW!!! I feel you guys in here, u pple ar just a free-kind-of-people i will always wnt to be with. @op nice pix jare dnt mind all dos my big bros jare
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
AFONAMARO:

It's not what you think oo. Though accommodation was provided by Ospoly for all corpers posted to the school.

Omo! Na strict marking ooo, you resume 8/9am to close by 4pm daily. No careless traveling because you might be asked to come to work on Saturday for one thing or the other. In fact, I weak
shocked that's tough!
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by oyebanji88(m): 12:02am On Jan 02, 2014
@ op hope u are not an aje butter sha cos EDE camp was not dat stressful...am a batch C corp member posted to osun state as well...all I av to say is †ђε camp is Ơ̴̴̴͡k we had almost every domestic thin needed in a complete camp...as for †ђε trainin and man o war drillin †ђε man o war guys were not strict at all....I was a member of my platoon marchin team and with all †ђε reherzals I still don't see any stress at all...I wonder wat ReaLly happened
To u cos †ђε weather was Ơ̴̴̴͡k.....my ppa is a local govt so gbogbo aye....
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 02, 2014
oyebanji88: @ op hope u are not an aje butter sha cos EDE camp was not dat stressful...am a batch C corp member posted to osun state as well...all I av to say is †ђε camp is Ơ̴̴̴͡k we had almost every domestic thin needed in a complete camp...as for †ђε trainin and man o war drillin †ђε man o war guys were not strict at all....I was a member of my platoon marchin team and with all †ђε reherzals I still don't see any stress at all...I wonder wat ReaLly happened
To u cos †ђε weather was Ơ̴̴̴͡k.....my ppa is a local govt so gbogbo aye....
Batch C! No wonder. The whole camp was renovated before your arrival. Of course things would be better. + the weather condition as at ur camping time wasn't same with mine! Trust me.. The sun at my time would eat ur skin and make u 2 shades darker.
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by Chilug(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mummytea:
shocked seriously? Awww #bigHug# grin
He just played on ur mind. You're not so great though!
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by traecey(f): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2014
Louisa so yo on nairaland..lol
Re: What Nysc Has Done To Me. A Must See! by peleson: 10:45am On Jul 22, 2014
Mummytea: Creepy right? ;-D
Why didn't u serve in bayelsa? Anyways, how is nysc in bayelsa and where is the best place to serve as in moneywise in yenagoa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara corpers Let's Meet Here / NYSC Abuja 2018 Batch B: Let's Meet Here. Get Advice From Ex-corps Members / Monthly Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.