Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Family Christmas Meal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Christmas Meal (526 Views)

Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal / What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo / Saying ''thank You' After Meal Still Relevant In Our Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Christmas Meal by IfeLuvely: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
What did you use to have as family meal when you were younger? Do you still follow the same meal tradition of has it change if it has changed what has it changed to?

I remember back in Nigeria when I was a child we used to have sliced bread and fried eggs with thick milo on Christmas Mornings (the only time my mum ever made our milo drink that thick) , Christmas afternoons would be jellof rice and chicken/turkey and fried fish whilst Chrismas evenings would be pounded yam with Egusi...but since we moved to the UK it has changed...we don't have the English dinner....we just have jellof rice, fried rice, white rice and turkey...you can choose what rice you want as my mother cooks all these different types of rice

(1) (Reply)

34-year-old Igbo Man Rapes 12-year-old Girl To Death In Imo / Safety Of Your Child While On The Road. / Who Tell The Most Lies? Ladies Or Men?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.