Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) (32067 Views)

When Two Different Worlds Collide / 20 Of The Worlds Most Amazing Coincidences... / Trapped In Different Worlds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:24am On Jan 03, 2014
**stealth mode deactivated**

hilarous plot.....one question tho'

why is one "world" 3 years ahead of he other?
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 6:21am On Jan 03, 2014
JeffreyJamez: **stealth mode deactivated**

hilarous plot.....one question tho'

why is one "world" 3 years ahead of the other?

Good question bro. I had to slow down a bit bcus my partner is not around till later this January, when she comes back she would catch up, she dey fast pass me sef. If that i kept on slowly down the story for no sweet again. I hope u understood.

Thanks for dropping by...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 6:30am On Jan 03, 2014
philtrum: demi-god and co

na Correct gang jare.

stefikal: Mr Ali no fall my hand ooo...show this demi god pepper

U don join team Mr Ali abigrin

01emek: Hehehehe Emma and the gang!

We no dey carry last....

all of una good morning. Make i go drop for my other thread, i dey come back....
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by eyezik3(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2014
Hmmm, Mr Ali go surely deal wit una by the time he caught yhu guys
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by dammygoody(m): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2014
The rock5555:
all of una good morning. Make i go drop for my other thread, i dey come back....
be fast oooooh.......I'm for demi-god's team jare..

Don't mind Stefikal cool cool
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Madamspeaker(f): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2014
viewing this topic : Madam speaker (f).

..na only me dey dis cinema by dis tym...pls,knock b4 u enter....TNX 8-)
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2014
The rock5555:

Good question bro. I had to slow down a bit bcus my partner is not around till later this January, when she comes back she would catch up, she dey fast pass me sef. If that i kept on slowly down the story for no sweet again. I hope u understood.

Thanks for dropping by...

oh ok!!!

*stealth mode reactivated*
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by 01emek(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2014
Emma u for no allow princess bit u in the election after all the two of una rich.....it would be more interesting if you guys share the class into two!
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2014
eyezik3: Hmmm, Mr Ali go surely deal wit una by the time he caught yhu guys

Do u think sogrin

dammygoody: be fast oooooh.......I'm for demi-god's team jare..

Don't mind Stefikal cool cool

Yeah thats my guy, maybe Mr Ali na her brosgrin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2014
Madam speaker: viewing this topic : Madam speaker (f).

..na only me dey dis cinema by dis tym...pls,knock b4 u enter....TNX 8-)

Haa me i no dey knock ooo, i hope u dey baf, me wan see bad thinggrin

01emek: Emma u for no allow princess bit u in the election after all the two of una rich.....it would be more interesting if you guys share the class into two!

No body wan share, we been dey do battle of the richest, nd her papa rich pass my own
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

oh ok!!!

*stealth mode reactivated*

*draws him out of stealth mood*

Typing....
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Madamspeaker(f): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
The rock5555:

Haa me i no dey knock ooo, i hope u dey baf, me wan see bad thinggrin

....u wanna go blind ni?. pls dnt oo,if u go blind now,how u wan com take dey type updates?
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Madam speaker:

....u wanna go blind ni?. pls dnt oo,if u go blind now,how u wan com take dey type updates?

i no dey enter again, me no wan blind oo.

Make i cont type jare, i had to save the write up cus it was distracting my work. Jet speed activated...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2014

"Good morning pupils, i have one huge testimony to give today" Mr Ali announced the next day on the assembly ground. I already clutched my chest thinking that we were gonna be exposed, but Mr Ali looked flustered so i was not overly worried.

"Yestaday i was sitting outside of my house while marking my home work notes when armed robbers visited my area. Infact they came to kill me cus i saw three bullets pass my eyes..." He continued with the hottest lie i ever heard.

"Ahh uncle thank God you did not die" Musa shouted from behind me, i gave him a mudrous look which made him smile at me. Some one touched me from behind, i turned to see Princess winking at me, she knew that i was the cause of all that happened, i would gist her later or so i thought.

"Sir how come they did not get you?" Emeka asked which made me come back to reality.

"Uhm my children, it was not easy, i watched a Jet Li film last two nights so i used the skills to dodge the bullets and ran inside my house but the bad news is that the robbers stole my books which i was marking" Mr Ali concluded sadly. I frown my face like i was sad of what happened to him when a boy screamed in joy.

"who is that fool?" Mr Ali shouted back. A litle short dude was pushed out of the line, he was walking like he was once a polio patient, his hands was in his mouth, fear was clearly written on his face.

"You are from primary four right?" The headmaster asked.

"Yes sir" He said fearfully.

"So why were you screaming when a teacher was talking?" The head master asked again.

" Sir i would not do i again" The boy screamed and began crying.

"Do what?" Mr Ali asked.

"Sir i wrote that God should make my books disappear because i knew that i would fail your home work and you would flog me" The boy confessed which made the whole assembly ground burst into laughter.

"Dont worry after the assembly you pupils are writing another one, i hope you would read this time?" Mr Ali said still laughing.

We marched to our classes, i and Princess went together as i told her the escapedes with Mr Ali, the man just constructed lies to cover up his fears.

"One day he would get you" Princess joked. I drew her hair which prompt her to chase me to the class. As we pounced inside, the whole class began screaming Husband and wife which made Princess run to her seat because she was shy. I bounced to my seat when a fat boy who i had been avoiding in that class blocked my way.

"What?" I asked with my heart beating.

"Am the biggest boy in this class so am supposed to be the one called Princess husband" The guy said.

"C'mon, am more than you, how much do you have?" i asked.

"Yes you may have money than i but am bigger and stronger than you" The boy answered back.

I was infuriated, the guy was a dullard who had repeated till we met him in that class. I raised my shirt and folded my arms to my shoulder which showed my biceps like chicken wings.

"Dont you see my muscles, i would deal with you ooo" I boasted thinking that my dry muscles would single handedly beat the dude up.

"Alright we have free period now, lets fight and see who is the strongest now" The bully said.

I looked at my friends who all gave me thumbs up, Princess was telling me to just leave the guy alone but that seemed to me as defeat and i was not ready to downgrade my status again so i accepted the challenge, we walked to the front of the class and faced our selfs.

"Am using tai chi and monkey style, which style are you using?" I asked the bully.

"Am using Commando and bruce lee style" He stupidly replied.

"What do you mean by Commando and Bruce Lee style..." The words hooked in my mouth when a correct commando punch cracked two of my teeth. Noone needed to tell me that it was fight by example and not by mouth making.

Before i could restratigise i was already on the air lifted beyound everyones height and send to the ground like a wounded lion. Pain ripped through my body which made me think by force, i shrieked and jerked before laying still with my eyes wide open and my tongue out like a goat that was killed before 12pm. All thanks to mum for making me watch Nigerian movies.

"Argh Joseph, you have killed somebody" Wale shouted which made the class join in the chorus like a trouble choir. I was enjoying the wailing show, Princess ran to me and was checking my heart beat while screaming.

Joseph laid his hands on his head while looking up like God was calling him to another realm.

"Whats going on here?" Mr Ali voice made me spring up like wounded chicken placed in hot water.

"Who died?" He asked again.

"Sir nobody" I the dead man said.

"Uhm you pupils are in trouble for..." Mr Ali said while going to sit down on one of the desk that was not too good. The desk gave way which made him stand up quickly to avoid falling, books poured out from the desk, the same books we stole from Mr Ali house... Trouble was infront of us...

2 Likes

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
Una good nite ooo

1 Like

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by 01emek(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2014
Hahahaha you are killing it (monkey style!!) people way wan fight sirious fight hahaha
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
I still dey present oooo
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by lekinz(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mimisboygreat: *starts running around the thread n.aked and shouting glory be to God ooo lekinz don repent*

Repent? ....Shey I tell u sey I be sinner ni...guy leave that side ....Moreover, E be like sey I don dey like her Ooooo....

Mimisboygreat: Everybody lie down! If u stand i go burst groundnut inside ur skull***walks close to stefika and whisper into her ears, honey lets go***turns around and sees rock and lekinz shivering***lol

**dips hand into my pocket nd brings out the remaining knock out ***Lights it nd stylishly puts it in his pocket....****...Come stefika....I love yhew .....***Kisses her nd walks her out****No dulling...***

The rock5555:

*pumps my auto machine gun into his anus* u go crossover for hospitalgringrin

LOL....

Mimisboygreat: **dancing skelewu.my honey dy greet me special**rock and lekinz kukuma comot una eye o... Happy new year friends!

Comot Wetin?? ....Wey Ella no dey....
Sweetheart, Come to daddy....Me na bouncer Oooo....ABS nd biceps big Ooooo....
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Emmanueledu(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
Still following!9ce one Rock.hope Ella is 5n oo
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by philtrum(m): 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
gbege united
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by philtrum(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
viewing this topic: D.Ella.Luv
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
Am enjoyin ds
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2014
D.Ella.luv:
Am enjoyin ds

Ella glad u're back. Sorry i was involved in a little accident. Just dey fire go abeg, i would update if i get strenght tomorow
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by edgideon(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
chei Ya,sorry, ella.do. something
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by chistar01(m): 1:54am On Jan 06, 2014
Tuale to both of you, nice collabo. In one word - "Chai!!!" grin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 7:03am On Jan 06, 2014
edgideon: chei Ya,sorry, ella.do. something

Bro i go try update later..

chistar01: Tuale to both of you, nice collabo. In one word - "Chai!!!" grin

Chai my oga thanks for dropping by...

Una good morning...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by philtrum(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2014
The rock5555:

Ella glad u're back. Sorry i was involved in a little accident. Just dey fire go abeg, i would update if i get strenght tomorow
Eeya sorry bro
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
philtrum:
Eeya sorry bro

Thanks man. My ba3 i low but let me drop one short tantalizing update for una
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
Typing......
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2014

That moment when you catch someone you least expect commiting a crime-Was the kind of look on Mr Ali's face.

That moment when you have been bursted stealing meat from stew-Was the kind of look on Wale, Musa, Emeka and my face.

That moment when you find out that someone who had been lieing or bragging about something that never happened-Was the look on the rest of my classmates faces.

We all stood speechless for about ten seconds and during that time i began calculating my highs and lows and escape points. I remebered that it was Wale that went to pack Mr Ali's books but why he choosed to drop it in our class without informing us was a mystery, maybe he was too scared to deposit it elsewhere.

"Who placed this books here?" Mr Ali said slowly while trying to estimate the consequences of his words during the assembly ground.

We all looked at him in mixture of fear and disbelief, fear that he may start marathon flogging and disbelief that he could formulate a great lie to convince the whole school that he was a super hero.

"Sir i thought you said armed robbers took them?" Princess said mockingly.

"Ehm i think so, that means this class contains armed robbers" Mr Ali said while scratching his almost bald head.

"Haaaaa Uncle" They whole class chorused like we earlier planned it.

"Then show us the robber" Princess said chokily.

"Yessss" We all screamed out.

"Ehm, ehm lets forget about it, maybe the thieves passed through the school and dropped the books here" Mr Ali suddenly changed his story then he packed the books and left the class defeated, the words he wanted to say had been forced back into his throat, it was good to nail his weak points down.

"Am having my Birthday party, i hope you are coming?" Princess asked me as she dropped an invite on my desk.

"Why not, i would be there" I replied cheerfully and continued reading one of her story books which i collected from her bag.

Joseph had avoided me since my dead man drama, no-one wanted to be called a muderer or go to prison.

All of a sudden Mango dropped on my desk like manna from heaven, i turned to see Musa smiling behind me. I grabbed the mango, bent under my desk, rushed alittle prayer and tore at it. It was so juicy and sweet. After savouring the mango i raised my head.

"Where did you get this from?" I wispered before the whole class would know and rush us.

"You wont believe it"Musa said excitedly.

"C'mon tell me" I heaved.

"The school orchard" Musa wispered into my ears which made my eyes brighten up in suprise.

"How did you do it, was Mr Kiki not there?" i wispered back.

Mr Kiki our school gardener and orchad caretaker was a mean old man, we never knew his name but he loved telling any students that attempted to pluck mangoes that 'I would kill you' which made the name Kiki formed. He was very foul mouthed and have a quaiver of arrows which he claimed to be poisoned. Lastly his big Bull dog could make anybody reconsider about plucking fruits in the ochard, but how Musa could attempt it and succed was an adventure too great that i could not miss.

"Who did you do it?" I repeated.

He showed me his pack of knockouts, he had used Mr Ali's trick on the gardner. The mango was too nice to be left like that so i called my gang together and we planned a raid on Mr Kiki's mangoes.

A mission where we failed misearably...

1 Like

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by 01emek(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hehehehehe Emma and the gang!! Bring it on!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Forbidden / Condemned / Life The Way I See It ( Family Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.