Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) (32072 Views)

When Two Different Worlds Collide / 20 Of The Worlds Most Amazing Coincidences... / Trapped In Different Worlds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2013
stefikal:

me sef stubborn oooo...I still dey shout upon d whole cover covertongue

Whaaaat. *Uses my bum bum to sit on her mouth* oya shout again na grin grin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
philtrum: Bad guy P *winks*

Na me be baddest niccur ever liveth
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
dammygoody: Demi-god has killed grandma oooooh............
Na u talk am ooo grin grin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
edgideon: ROCK Ella well-done oooooooooo

Thank you oooooooooo
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Typing with okada speed. Just came back from a supposed emergency work which turned out to be till evening. SHM
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by adegwurulez(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Mehn,d way I feel nw is so so inexplicable,I fl so loved

2mr I must try,must,to update,abi na 2day,wen Day break

I so much love y'all

wat of Ade,whr im go
i dey o, december has been crazy. Guys gat hustle in other not to end the year in a 'low'
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by adegwurulez(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
The rock5555:

Them don catch am for Makurdi police station, he was stealing xmas fowl grin grin
see ur life ba? Na how we the take knw pple wey hate us be dis
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2013

"Awww Junior has killed me" grandma shouted from within. That was all the manisfestation and proof i needed to flee to my room, i laughed as i dove under my duvet and quil and laid still like i have been sleeping for hours. I heard footsteps so i quickly adjusted myself facing the door incase it was grand ma.

"Madam him dey kit...." Itoro paused when she saw me already sleeping.

"So is this kitchen, i told you that Junior had gone to sleep and you were claiming that he came to call you. Itoro are you sleep walking?" Mum shouted at the house girl.

"But madam na him come call me naw, abi him get twins" Itoro said confused. I smiled stylishly, surely Janet was gonna be thanked enough, i succeded in my plans and i loved the outcome, now grand ma would think twice before touching me.

"My friend get out from this room before i kick you out" Mum shouted at Itoro which made her flee.

Suddenly i heard grand ma laboured footsteps coming up the stairs. It was time for the grand confrontation. Mum and Itoro stopped to listen to what her problem was. Grandma was screaming and holding her tongue as she pushed mum out of the way and made to bath me with the jug of water she held in her hands. Mum intervened and held her strong.

"Leave me alone, let me kill this evil child, he thinks he can kill me?" Grand ma raged which made mum angry.

"What did he do?" Mum shouted.

"He put all manner of concoctions into my tea, i must send him back to where he came from this night" Grandma explained.

"What do you mean by all kind of concoctions? And when did junior start delivering tea to you?" Mum fired back, her temper was now raging.

"He brought for me tea this night, mixed with all kinds of ingredients, i almost got cardiac arrest, he told me that you called Itoro so she sent him to bring it for me" Grand ma explained angrily.

"Ehen madam i talk am na, him call me as i wan make tea" Itoro supported grand ma's story. I knew the game was up, i was going to deal with Janet for putting me in a big mess that night.

"So its true, junior i know you are not sleeping, i would deal with you" Mum shouted and made for the bed, i stylishly dropped one leg down, Grand ma rushed to the other side to stop me from escaping, they both jumped at me like two wrestlers struggling for one price. I did not watch Ben 10 for nothing, in a quick move i slided downwards and rolled over to the ground, they missed and hit their heads together which made them really crazy.

I hurriedly dropped down and made to run through the door only for Itoro to block me with her legs and arms spread apart. She was stylishly giving me an escape route.

"Dont let him run!!!" GrandMa and Mum said in one accord like a celestial choir to Itoro. As soon as i reached the door i slid inbetween Itoro legs. I looked up and got the shock of my life, she was not wearing any underwear like i see Janet do whenever she falls from the swing in school. I tried hesistating alittle to see clearer but the place was dark and narrow, this happened in less than five seconds. I slipped through and ran downstairs.

"Why did you allow him escape? I would have squeezed life out of him like i almost did when he was a baby..." Grand ma said in annoyance before she realised the implications of her words.

"So you tried to kill my son before" Mum said, i stopped in my tracks and crawled back gently to watch the new Wrestling about to unfold.

"My child am sorry, i never meant to, i was just angry because Emma snr refused to take another wife" Grand ma confessed which infuriated mum. Mum grabbed her blouse and screamed at her as grand ma begged but it fell on deaf ears.

"My God would judge you" Mum said suddenly losing her will and sheding tears. My heart grew uneasy, i slightly remembered how grandma gave me something to drink, that was when last i saw angel Pink. But i never knew it was poison.

Mum called dad and reported mum to him, dad was infuriated and asked mum to wait for him till he came back the next day. I was glad dad was finally coming back and grand ma would leave forever.

But there was one problem disturbing me which i needed answers from Janet, what was that black thing inbetween girls thighs...

1 Like

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
adegwurulez: see ur life ba? Na how we the take knw pple wey hate us be dis

Bro na now i just remember, make i PM ur airtime. Sorry oo, my brain just dey overloaded, i too dey forget
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Madamspeaker(f): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
hmmm.....junioooor,u wan see werrin dem use born u....abi u wan go blind ni?
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by philtrum(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
juniour.....anything black is dangerous!!
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by lekinz(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
Na Black Maria...no look am Ooo

Or else they go use am carry u go...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
The rock5555:

Whaaaat. *Uses my bum bum to sit on her mouth* oya shout again na grin grin

ewwwww
Ella abeg dum rescue me frm dz ur partner...

@Junior vs Granny: 2:0
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by adegwurulez(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
The rock5555:

Bro na now i just remember, make i PM ur airtime. Sorry oo, my brain just dey overloaded, i too dey forget
no biggie...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by adegwurulez(m): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
This tori must hit front page before christmas. If you are in support oya invoke the spirit of beryl and junior lets storm the endorsement thread and disturb the mods

www.nairaland.com/1210134/endorse-topics-make-frontpage/24
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
adegwurulez: This tori must hit front page before christmas. If you are in support oya invoke the spirit of beryl and junior lets storm the endorsement thread and disturb the mods

www.nairaland.com/1210134/endorse-topics-make-frontpage/24

thanks bro
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by edgideon(m): 2:49am On Dec 24, 2013
young junior punny man
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2013
Junior you wan see watin senior you
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by 01emek(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
Heheheiehehe jenet would be use 4 pratical..
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
I dey come,I neva read sef,make I charge hopefully in d nyt,mayb na 4 road I go update ds nyt,if dem no use banger burst my phn

I jst dey miss una wella
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
I dey come,I neva read sef,make I charge hopefully in d nyt,mayb na 4 road I go update ds nyt,if dem no use banger burst my phn

I jst dey miss una wella

miss u too
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by walewunmi(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Nice story guys definitely following...ella or shud I say beryl fm lol u re good n mr rock I dnt even know what to say to u sef u re just great let me put it dat way...ehen conderning d story haba junior wetin u won knw (d black tin go spoil ur young career lool)indeed u re a puny man
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
Una good evening. Since my partner wan type on the road, me sef make i follow dey type untop Okada.

I go answer comments later....
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2013

Dad entourage drove in early the next morning with commando style, before the Jeep stopped dad had already jumped out and hurried into the house, i watched all that from my room window. The house had been quiet like a grave yard ever since Grand ma's confession. I tiptoed to her room the previous night and heard her crying, indeed i felt alittle pity for her.

"Where is that witch that calls her self my mother?" Dad shouted as he set foot into the palour.

"Calm down, its not a serious matter, atleast junior did not and is not dead" Mum said as she rushed out from her room.

Dad just pecked mum and passed her angrily, i have never seen dad this angry since i was born, he barged into grand ma room and began speaking to her in hushed tones, i made to sneak there for proper hearing when i sighted mum by the door, she was banging the door and pleading with dad not to do anything rash. The next moment dad came out with Grand ma's baggages and dumped them in one of his cars. Grand ma came out few minutes later, her wrinkled face was now a sorry mess. She looked like she had just been visited by 12 demons from hell, her pale face touched me but since i was the cause and the subject of the matter i could not go near her.

When grand ma finally went outside i ran into my room and peeped from the window, Grand ma walked slowly and looked at her son, she made to say something when dad cut her off.

"I said no more pleadings, you would leave in the house i built in the village, i dont want to see you here again before you complete your mission of killing my son. Just call me if you need anything" Dad said and opened the door for Grand ma to enter.

Grandma broke into fresh tears like she had been storing it all this while in a tank. She entered the car and slam the door shut, dad informed the driver to take her to her destination safely. I was supposed to be feeling elated but instead guilt welled up inside me. Even though grand ma was a pain to my neck i still would miss her. I wished i could revised all what i did previously but Auntuy C.R.S told us that we can not change the past, we just have to correct our mistakes in other not to make them again in the future.

"Are you not going to school again?" Itoro voice startled me.

I turned shockingly to see her standing arms akimbo by the open door which i forgot to close in my haste to watch grand ma's drama. Itoro was stil wearing the same night gown she wore the previous night which made me tempted to run and slid inbetween her legs again like the previous night but i slipped the dirty thought out of my head and just smiled at her.

"Am going to bath now" I said and began stripping while expecting her to go away but she stood still smiling mischeivously. I turned to face her before she spoke.

"Or do you want me to bath you?" She said with that naughty smile.

"Mmmmmuuuummmmm!!!" I screamed which made her flee out of my room.

I dont know why Itoro suddenly changed, my nanny stopped bathing me since i was four and Itoro was now acting funny. I reminded myself to find out from Janet all this answers when we met in school.

The dining was looking palatable, my breakfast was in full quantity, my egg less breakfast had ended due to dad's return. But i had began to enjoy the wheat bread, maybe it was not so bad afterall or so i thought.

I munched the egg like i had missed it for two years while my mind wondered to many factors, what would Janet tell me when i asked her the question that had been bugging me. Well only time would but i need to face my breakfast first before any other thing.

I hugged dad and mum before entering my car to school, i waved the school bus when i passed them, atleast i may not be lucky again to have a saviour when am in trouble again.

I sighted Janet coming down from the school bus so i cleared my throat in preparation.

Make i go hustle more meat jare. See una in the other thread...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by edgideon(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
junior n Beryl best friends ever
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by edgideon(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
grin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by lekinz(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 8:44am On Dec 25, 2013
Una good morning and merry xmas to you all cool I beg make una forget my own rice
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by missterious(f): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas cheesy
Where's our Christmas update? grin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by 01emek(m): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2013
Hehehehehehe **fall into hot oil use 4 frying xmas meat* still laughing
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by edgideon(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
01emek: Hehehehehehe **fall into hot oil use 4 frying xmas meat* still laughing
hmmm your mom mistakenly turns the .meat with you still inside, roast you n serves you to other people
shouts your name to come n eat but you didn't answer, looks at the oil. she sees. your cloth within the meat. She faints your whole family shouts: SEE GOBE...........

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Forbidden / Condemned / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.