Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) (32125 Views)

When Two Different Worlds Collide / 20 Of The Worlds Most Amazing Coincidences... / Trapped In Different Worlds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 5:11am On Dec 18, 2013
At last

01emek: Now the big headed boy came into the story
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 6:41am On Dec 18, 2013
Typing.... Una good morning...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Fonydear(f): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2013
Gdmrng SW crew.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2013
Good morning..
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2013
Good mrnin

hp una dey see dis harmattan
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by dammygoody(m): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2013
Good Morning oh............we are really seeing this harmattan o
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Good mrnin

hp una dey see dis harmattan

Ella nack us 1 hot update to relieve dz cold now
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Mimisboygreat: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Chai! See as i come 4get my ella. Nwa ndo 4gv me abeg. Make i start 4rm where i stopped.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2013

Instead of pleading for our punishment to be reduced we were trying to defend ourselves and blame eachother.

" Mummy i don know anything, it was Itoro that brought it for me" I said.

"Madam na lie, na him school cap i come to wear am" Itoro confessed and then placed the empty plate on my head like a face cap.

"So when did plate turn to Emma school cap and when did his school began wearing caps" Mum mocked at us.

I was looking like a soldier in an Iranian war while Itoro was looking like a Prisoner of war that was about to be sentenced to death by over feeding. Mum looked on like a comander that had the whole world in her palms.

"Alright Itoro sit down" Mum said coldly, i knew what excatly was coming next and i was getting excited because someone would still share my problem with me.

"Ma you say? Make i siddon for Dining?" Itoro asked to be sure.

"Yesssss" Mum said impatiently.

Itoro without wasting time sat quickly next to me and cleaned her hands before laying it on the table and then awaited the next instructions.

"since you disobeyed my orders about not giving Junior egg and mayoniase for two weeks, you are going to partake in his breakfast this morning till all the bread is finished" Mum said.

"Haa thank you ma, am very grateful" Itoro said happily. If only she knew what she was about to face. Maybe she thought that it would be like that pot of soup which she masticated with fevrious impurities.

You may wonder why she assisted me at first, well she is also under my payroll, i usually make sure that i store some goodies for her when ever i go shopping or lunching with mum or dad. She could afford to help me.

"Junior go and wash your hair and come back here" Mum jolted me out of my thoughts so i sprang up and ran happily to the bathroom.

I made sure that i wasted enough time in the hope that i would miss school but mum shouted at me to come out. I hastily came out and stared at the funny sight at the dining table.

Itoro was eating like she was under labour, her face was looking like that of an old woman. I opened my mouth to laugh only for mum to give me a strict stare.

"Madam true to God, this bread don spoil" Itoro said bitterly.

I did not blame her, it was a wheat bread which we usually ate since mum was trying to reduce our intake of calories. Itoro thought that the bread was as sweet as those agege bread she eats alot.

"Na so the bread dey taste like"
Mum encouraged her.

"Mum am going to school" i answered gladly.

" Alright but you have another punishment again, since you disobeyed my commands, not only Itoro would be punished so today you would go to school by the school bus. After school your driver and guard would come pick you" Mum shattered my day with those words.

"Mum!!" i cried out but she shut me off and told me to hurry to catch the school bus.

I almost cried because i usually make ugly faces at those pupils that use the school bus, i saw it as dirty and below my standards, i just wish that dad was there to rescue me. Mum was a no-nonsense woman who never take my chidish behaviour for granted, she was so willing to protect me from any danger but eager to punish me if i do anything wrong.

I ran to the school bus with a slamming heart i was afriad of the unknown. Everyone there were suprised to see me, i just entered quietly and looked around.

"Hey see whose here, big boy, una car don spoil" A tall dude with rough face and dirty uniform walked closer to me.

"Am i not talking to you? He shouted me out of my skin, my heart skip a beat. I was in a big mess or so i thought....

He held me up by my collar which made my legs dangle innoncently in the air, my eyes filled up with tears, nobody bothered helping me, i was to proud and look down on others so this time the turned their face away. Even the driver pretended like nothing was going on. I made a mental note to put him under my payroll soon.

"Leave him alone!!" I tiny voice shouted from the back.

I opened my eyes to see who my saviour was and so did everyone in the school bus.....
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Therock5555(m): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
Fonydear, Uthman, Dammygoody, stefikal, mimisboygreat, Ella.

I see una oo, una weldone...
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by buoye1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sweeeet ella...My boss Rock....oya nw....I Know say na BerryLlFM be yah saviour!D boy don die b dat!
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by buoye1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
The rock5555:
"Leave him alone!!" I tiny voice shouted from the back.

I opened my eyes to see who my saviour was and so did everyone in the school bus.....
Na berryll FM oo....dat boy don die!
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Mimisboygreat: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
Rock u r lucky cos that guy would have used like 7 punches to re-shapen ur mouth
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by WizyJ88(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
wow
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
Why everybody dey tlk Beryl....is she not in d village
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
stefikal: Why everybody dey tlk Beryl....is she not in d village

cheesy she took d nxt available flight to town,stef c'mon dts nt impossible na

rock eh,dt guy 4 give u 1 blow,10akpus(wts dt tn u guys call a lump)

mimi whr u go since,even buoye

wizy welcm to d crew
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Madamspeaker(f): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
hmm....finally,i don reach the last page. choi!!!,only me na latecomerzz.
Ella et Rock...pls,is dere still seat for me?...lemme go and buy superglue to glue my yansh to d seat.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
D gal for let dat boi help ur life wit some solid punch and ur life will never remain d same
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by DEllaluv(f): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
Madam speaker: hmm....finally,i don reach the last page. choi!!!,only me na latecomerzz.
Ella et Rock...pls,is dere still seat for me?...lemme go and buy superglue to glue my yansh to d seat.

As madam,u go sit 4 front
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by lekinz(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Mimisboygreat: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

thats favouritism nh
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Madamspeaker(f): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

i trust u na,i must occupy 6 seatssmiley...*grabs a bowl of guguru and wears her sunshades8-)*....
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
D.Ella.luv:

cheesy she took d nxt available flight to town,stef c'mon dts nt impossible na

rock eh,dt guy 4 give u 1 blow,10akpus(wts dt tn u guys call a lump)

mimi whr u go since,even buoye

wizy welcm to d crew

grin...ok ooo, make I see d superwoman in Beryl
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Madamspeaker(f): 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mimisboygreat: thats favouritism nh
my dear,its not easy to be a madam oooo
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by 01emek(m): 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
We will be hiting front page in the next 3 page so guy update o

2 Likes

Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by dammygoody(m): 5:06am On Dec 19, 2013
01emek: We will be hiting front page in the next 3 page so guy update o
sorry,how did you know?
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by philtrum(m): 6:28am On Dec 19, 2013
oh God, that girl is ?? she no suppose save am.......BTW beryl dem swear for u??only you!!!!

come n update now......I'm getting bored, De rock e be like say u wan make I kidnap you again
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Mimisboygreat: 6:57am On Dec 19, 2013
My fellow crew members i dy greet una gud mrning o*grabs a seat n sits beside madam speaker* bia! Ella n rock mek una come update b4 madam speaker n i vex.
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Uthman51(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2013
Make una come update ooo
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by Madamspeaker(f): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2013
[quote
author=Mimisboygreat]My fellow crew members i dy greet una gud mrning
o*grabs a seat n sits beside madam speaker* bia! Ella n rock mek una
come update b4 madam speaker n i vex.[/quote]

dis guy...leave my popcorn na...HABA!!!
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by stefikal(f): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ella come update nowsad
Re: Separate Worlds . . . (feat THE ROCK5555) by missterious(f): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
stefikal: Ella come update nowsad
Abi oh. Ella dear, where are you? sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel / Forbidden / Condemned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.