Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,576 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Electronic Circuit Projects - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Electronic Circuit Projects (30066 Views)

I Want Best Ups Circuit For My Computer / Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? / 1000va Ups Circuit Diagram Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by imixbaba: 11:21am On May 25, 2010
well done guys ,my interest is more in electromaglevitation projects/devices. been working on series of designs e.g TOYS,SLIDING DOORS,AUTOMATED FURNITURE, couple of my design have been achieved practically ,but the finishing is always the challenge e.g the casing for TOYS. i believe so much in maid in NIGERIA products but finishing,i need good and positive ideas.i need people to also work with as i intend to apply wireless and light effects to some of my projects.if you are of interest pls text YES PIIBITS to 08038890626 ,
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by lekside44(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2010
thats good. you need a plastic mould 4 the casing
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by shirann3: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2010
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Sylvan(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2010
Interesting thread here. I knew there were people into this kind of stuff (electronics), but I never knew we were this much. I'm currently working on a scheme/idea to harness these intellectual resources. Now I'm encouraged to go on.
Look out World, Nigeria is breaking out!
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by VICTOFX(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2010
ple i need a tested and trusted circuit diagram for a wide range fm transmitter.it's my final year project, please help me out.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by lekside44(m): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2010
VICTOFX:

ple i need a tested and trusted circuit diagram for a wide range fm transmitter.it's my final year project, please help me out.
if you need my help, pls mail me at lekside44@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Chybyke07(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2010
Hi guys
Where in lagos can i buy fingerprint readers such as DigitalPersona or Secugen

Thanks.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Richardsop(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2010
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by microscale: 4:54am On Jul 23, 2010
My company is working on introducing a contract design and manufacturing service in Nigeria
The aim is to make it easier to produce electronics-based products in Nigeria. Initial emphasis is local design and assembly. while manufacturing will be handled by our partners in china.

we hope to do more and more of the manufacturing locally as we transfer the manufacturing know-how to Nigerian companies and as it becomes more economical to do so.

We are interested in working with other engineers locally in product design and development. if they're willing to work on a profit sharing arrangement.
business men and traders are also welcome as we are able to not only get them their desired products, but also get the underlying technology thereby giving them independence and the flexibility to innovate and cut costs.

check us out at : www.microscale-embedded.com
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 27, 2010
All final year student in Electronics Engineering who wish to have a project topic or circuit diagram for their project can find help on www.savotechelectronics.webs.com Hobbyist in electronics can also find tutorials and ebook and links to various electronics sites. And anybody who needs help on his/her project should contact me Tunsavag@yahoo.com or call Tunde on 08087159221 or on facebook Savage Olatunde
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Harzan(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2010
Yeah, finally. I got d best thread av bn lookin for. Gr8 work guyz.
PLs I need ur help on my project wch is DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A CAR TRACKING DEVICE USING A GSM AS A GPS.
Ur assistance shall be well appreciatted.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2010
This project you are emberking on is somehow complex but all the same nothing is imposible. Guess this is what you are looking for. Get details http://www.opengpstracker.org/build19.html

Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Harzan(m): 12:00am On Aug 09, 2010
@Aksat: U are d most valuable Nairalander dat i av evar met. Infact, u are d real bomb.
May God in His thrown of mercy see u thru all aches.
i really appreciate ur contribution.
Thanks .
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by lekside44(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2010
aksat:

This project you are emberking on is somehow complex but all the same nothing is imposible. Guess this is what you are looking for. Get details http://www.opengpstracker.org/build19.html

this is realy intersting. will like 2 meet you. pls give me your email
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2010
All thanks be unto God. my mail is tunsavag@yahoo.com
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Neoluv(m): 3:17pm On Aug 27, 2010
a blackberry  8220 is available for sale with good workin conditions,long battery life(18hrs standby),camera flash,wireless,blutooth(adp2),facebook

for blackberry application,all blackberry applications,original charger, charges with usb to p.c also,and many other features,also get automatic

connection to the internet using mtn or any other line and u can browse for free with it(date of production 2009) interested and serious buyers

Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by powacon: 4:48am On Aug 30, 2010
pls i'm on a n electronic project and i'm lookimg for a crystal microphone.i'll be very grateful if anyone can help me get it. pls
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by lekside44(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2010
microscale:

My company is working on introducing a contract design and manufacturing service in Nigeria
The aim is to make it easier to produce electronics-based products in Nigeria. Initial emphasis is local design and assembly. while manufacturing will be handled by our partners in china.

we hope to do more and more of the manufacturing locally as we transfer the manufacturing know-how to Nigerian companies and as it becomes more economical to do so.

We are interested in working with other engineers locally in product design and development. if they're willing to work on a profit sharing arrangement.
business men and traders are also welcome as we are able to not only get them their desired products, but also get the underlying technology thereby giving them independence and the flexibility to innovate and cut costs.

check us out at : www.microscale-embedded.com

like to meet you. mail me at lekside44@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2010
powacon:

pls i'm on a n electronic project and i'm lookimg for a crystal microphone.i'll be very grateful if anyone can help me get it. pls

I dont really get what u are asking here. do you want to build a crystal microphone or you want the component. according to my knowledge of crystal mic it is very expensive and it is not common so why dont you use dynamic mic or electrect mic.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Jean2(m): 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2010
Please I need information about the availability and price of underlisted IC's I checked in the Electronics shop I buy from in Abuja but did not get.

LM2575, LM2576, LM22675, LM22676, LM2825, LM3421, MAX638, LT3466, LT3593

Thanks!
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by iukpe: 2:24am On Sep 24, 2010
I will run a check for you from Port Harcourt where i reside. Some of the chips might be available.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Calling Systems Administrators - Our Own Thread? / Apple Office In Lagos / Ifu Ennada: 'New Car Coming, I Can’t Be Poor Again, Small Girl, Great God'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.