Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Electronic Circuit Projects - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Electronic Circuit Projects (30065 Views)

I Want Best Ups Circuit For My Computer / Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? / 1000va Ups Circuit Diagram Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by iukpe: 2:54am On Sep 24, 2010
Something good came in the weekend. A friend of mine dropped me an Arduino board to learn the vast applications of this unique piece of computer electronics.

Arduino is a physical computing platform based on a simple I/O board and a development environment that implements the Processing/Wiring language. Arduino can be used to develop stand-alone interactive objects or can be connected to software on your computer

The Arduino Board

Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Jean2(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2010
Thanks iukpe.

Please any other person in other parts of Nigeria, say Kaduna, Lagos help out.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by iukpe: 12:27am On Sep 28, 2010
Arduino can also be described as a tool for making computers that can sense and control more of the physical world than your desktop computer. It's an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple microcontroller board, and a development environment for writing software for the board.

Arduino can be used to develop interactive objects, taking inputs from a variety of switches or sensors, and controlling a variety of lights, motors, and other physical outputs. Arduino projects can be stand-alone, or they can communicate with software running on your computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP.).
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by lekside44(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2010
iukpe:

Arduino can also be described as a tool for making computers that can sense and control more of the physical world than your desktop computer. It's an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple microcontroller board, and a development environment for writing software for the board.

Arduino can be used to develop interactive objects, taking inputs from a variety of switches or sensors, and controlling a variety of lights, motors, and other physical outputs. Arduino projects can be stand-alone, or they can communicate with software running on your computer (e.g. Flash, Processing, MaxMSP.).

give it to those studying computer engineering
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by vipeakbeck(f): 3:11am On Oct 18, 2010
hi,i am the department of technology of electric crusher & grinding machine smileyi think maybe there are some similar things with your problem.my e-mail:[email]vipeak_yang@yahoo.cn[/email]
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by wise3g(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2010
a little complex.
http://www.wise3g.com
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Harzan(m): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2010
Pls help,
Am an Elect Engr final year stdt.
The indecission is dis:
I have d person contructing my project in Lagos while am skool in UNILORIN, Kwara State!
People have bn discouragin me on this but i so much like how the guy in lagos wanna go about my project.

The project is a Car Demobilzer with Cell Phone as Trackin device. Thanks!
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by iukpe: 1:56am On Oct 28, 2010
I have started work on constructing an 8 camera DVR sequencer. My need for this system is to allow my 4 channel DVR periodically record activity from 8 cameras. It should switch between 8 cameras at a predetermined sequence which of course will give priority to major camersa and just do reference recordings to some of the cameras. My schematic is schetchy but i will post it here eventually. the heart of the design is simple using a simple 555 timer and a 4017 decade counter. My switching will be achieved via 4 miniature relays.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Dsense(m): 3:23am On Nov 02, 2010
Solar inverter?lol
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by spaceman(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2010
Harzan:

Pls help,
Am an Elect Engr final year stdt.
The indecission is dis:
I have d person contructing my project in Lagos while am skool in UNILORIN, Kwara State!
People have bn discouragin me on this but i so much like how the guy in lagos wanna go about my project.

The project is a Car Demobilzer with Cell Phone as Trackin device. Thanks!
No wonder we have so many fake engineers in Nigeria.
Bros how would you be able to defend your project then, when someone else is constructing for you?
Did you not propose DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION, ?
I am surprised, how boldly you come up to say this. Unarguably , I have mixed up with "engineering graduates" from your school, and I saw how fake they are. You have comfirmed it too. bro.
Sorry to say. Truth is hard, but lets free our mind of the burden.
These universities are all dwelling on past glories. What manner of graduates do we have today? Develop yourselves everybody!
No vex bros, na as e pain me na im I talk am.
Enjoy
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Neric: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2010
thank u jesus
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by maxstan1(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2010
Hi my electronics lovers, its great to hav people that hav this mind to create. Am not a guru but my friends call me prof. If u hav any prob in electronics design and construction just let me know. I love electronics more than food, people think am crazy. Let me hear what u hav in mind and we would make work electronically. U can call me 08061387044
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by maxstan1(m): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2010
What are u lookin 4? Just ask and
I wil be on 08061387044 to answer u. Do u hav a project to design and build or friends that need help with there projects just call me.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by maxstan1(m): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2010
If u need components,and project design and analysis of a circuit call me 08061387044 or email me on soloimreal@yahoo.com

Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by spaceman(m): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2010
@maxstan1,
Bros you try o.
But from your pix, you can do better than that.
Lots of wire flying around, try pack them well and make your finishing looks more neater.
Finishing matters alot in such projects.
Talking from experience bro
enjoy
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by tayoj2002: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2010
hello whose here
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by tayoj2002: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2010
if there is anyone here at all i just want a 2000watt inverter diagram
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by FesDan: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hello Guys, I am what you call "that NEW guy on the forum" nice things are happening here, keep it up.

yes, I need a good circuit that can double it input voltage and be able to handle a load current of about 2 to 5amps. let say the input is 12v30amps, the output should be 24v(2 to 5amps), can anyone HELP? Need it for a project.

you can send it to my box :festusdaniel@rocketmail.com

Thanks

FesDan
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by FesDan: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hi,
maxstan1, bros,

pls keep it up, you are trying "Rome was not built in a day" which circuit is that and what does it do?

Thumb up for you my brother, it is not easy but it is becoming easy with hard working guys like you.

Thanks

FesDan
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by FesDan: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2010
Oga spaceman,

How are u?
yes, what you said about maxstan1's project have some truth in it, but we have to start from somwhere, have you ever seen the first radios or computers, the begining is always like that, let us help our upcoming designers and project maker here in Nigeria.

Thanks

FesDan
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by FesDan: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hi, tayoi2002,

I can send you a CRK, I hope you can build it, it is a little bit large and it 3000w.
when I get any smaller CRK I will post it to you. send me a mail if you still need it. festusdaniel@rocketmail.com

Thanks

FesDan
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by prowlG: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2010
Hi,
Maxstan
just keep it up.
You can only get better doing this and that's what i wish you.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by smartpple: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2010
We cannot deny the painful fact when we look at the downward trend in the nation economy, rise in crime rate and global insecurity which is on the increase. Job security is fast disappearing; those with jobs are so scared about the future, while those without jobs are not even sure about tomorrow. For how long will these trends go on? Are there remedies to these issues? Companies will do anything to retain or employ anyone who will help them move forward. That is the fact. Those that have jobs and those that will love to be employed must strive to remain relevant. No one is ready to waste money employing anyone who will not bring instant and desired results. The question is how can you become and stay relevant? Since the emergence of Information Technology, our daily lives (both corporate and individual) have been made easier. In a recent survey, it was observed that most of the people who lost their jobs did so because the had no knowledge about Information Technology. In these times, there is a need to understand what exactly organizations want from employees so that you can position yourself to provide it. This is the secret to retaining any job and securing your future. In this period of insecurity, organization will need people who will help them secure their data by every means possible.
A fast rising IT /TELECOMS TRAINING COMPANY has put together a free training programme to help job applicants and employees as well to stand out in their organizations, by communicating and teaching IT security policies that will save millions for organizations. This easy to understand process can make you a STAR PLAYER in any interview and in any organization.
For more information on how to qualify for this training call:

SMART PEOPLE ACADEMY
NO 43 MODUPE STREET, FOLA AGORO.
LAGOS STATE
CALL:07065365535, 08055137212
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by onoerime: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2011
pls can any one tell me how many hours a good converter can last. thanks for your contribution
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by farouq40: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2011
onoerime:

pls can any one tell me how many hours a good converter can last. thanks for your contribution

It depends on the battery you use
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by usisky(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2011
iukpe:

I have started work on constructing an 8 camera DVR sequencer. My need for this system is to allow my 4 channel DVR periodically record activity from 8 cameras. It should switch between 8 cameras at a predetermined sequence which of course will give priority to major camersa and just do reference recordings to some of the cameras. My schematic is schetchy but i will post it here eventually. the heart of the design is simple using a simple 555 timer and a 4017 decade counter. My switching will be achieved via 4 miniature relays.

@iukpe

hi, am an embedded systems designer. what u seem to want to achieve, is a video router i rekon. your realisation is a little outdated. to keep with the trend of state of the art design,just like the white man will do it, all u need is to get a video matrix cross-point switch and that will do the job. thanks.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by usisky(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2011
FesDan:

Hello Guys, I am what you call "that NEW guy on the forum" nice things are happening here, keep it up.

yes, I need a good circuit that can double it input voltage and be able to handle a load current of about 2 to 5amps. let say the input is 12v30amps, the output should be 24v(2 to 5amps), can anyone HELP? Need it for a project.

you can send it to my box :festusdaniel@rocketmail.com

Thanks

FesDan

@fesdan

It depends on the kind of load u are considering. Is it an ac or dc driven load. If it is a dc load, then a simple DC-DC converter will do. Either the flyback configuration using half-bridge or full-bridge mode or even the mondane boost converter.these are high frequency switching techiques that require very light transformer or inductor as the case may be. They are called swithc mode power supplies(SMPS). If the load is an ac load, then u need to desing a small ac-inverter to the the job. Some little calculations are needed to get the design right. I will design u a cct. And send it to via ut maila fter u tell me the kind of load. thanks
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by usisky(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2011
wise3g:

a little complex.
http://www.wise3g.com

it is not as complex as u think. actually its quite easy.

firstly, if u design using intelligent devices like microprocessors, microcontrollers or ASCIS,PLC or FPGA or DSPs. then the task is just as easy as any other design u may think of.

1. u need a gps receiver
2. u need a gsm modem or a mobile phone whose interface is easy to use.

3. u need to understand the AT-command set
4.know the bus interface u are using,NOKIA(M-bus or F-bus) most other phones RS-232.

start reading and researching, !
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by usisky(m): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2011
for ur electronic chips and other comonents u can visit www.microscale-embedded.com. they are based in Kaduna, i've visited their office in kaduna recently, and they are doing a good job.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by olatunjin(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2011
HELLO GUY PLS I WANT TO BE PRACTICING REAL PRATICAL IN ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AS I ALMOST TRU WITH MY ND,PLS HELP ME WERE CAN I DO MY PRACTICAL I WANT TO BE A SUCCESSFUL ENGINEER.08038565632 OR 08080767394.THANKS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Calling Systems Administrators - Our Own Thread? / Apple Office In Lagos / Ifu Ennada: 'New Car Coming, I Can’t Be Poor Again, Small Girl, Great God'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.