Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Electronic Circuit Projects - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Electronic Circuit Projects (30082 Views)

I Want Best Ups Circuit For My Computer / Is Catlantic (circuit Atlantic) Really Genuine? / 1000va Ups Circuit Diagram Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by julimaks: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2011
Guy i need basic tutorial on electronics circuit design. I want to learn how to design and build some circuits pls can any one in the house nput me through
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Neoluv(m): 6:19am On Feb 11, 2011
A big shop  in a conspicuous and strategic  location(number one on the street) at trade fair complex Iyana-Iba Ojo,is available for sale,suitable for shop,office or ware house,with electric fittings and all dues paid,original certificate of ownership, transaction would be done in the presence of the union for safety,
INTERESTED and SERIOUS buyers should call +
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Harzan(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2011
spaceman:

No wonder we have so many fake engineers in Nigeria.
Bros how would you be able to defend your project then, when someone else is constructing for you?
Did you not propose DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION, ?
I am surprised, how boldly you come up to say this. Unarguably , I have mixed up with "engineering graduates" from your school, and I saw how fake they are. You have comfirmed it too. bro.
Sorry to say. Truth is hard, but lets free our mind of the burden.
These universities are all dwelling on past glories. What manner of graduates do we have today? Develop yourselves everybody!
No vex bros, na as e pain me na im I talk am.
Enjoy

Readin ur post, i cant help masef cos i almost piss in ma pant as i busted laffin.
Thanks for ur painfull advice anyway but mind u if i'm not into electronics dats not d end of
electrical engrn and wat am stuffed with I bet U, U dont kno half of it.
Well, am into the I.T side and am certified in my field.
With ur words and peepz like U, made me moved extra lenght and now, i've almost finish the construction of the project.
Since am a programmer, Using C to programme a microcontroller is not a problem and an doing the construction using PCB board
as its more easier and neater.
Mr Nice Guy, hope i av satisfied ur status of an engr and i must say U made me hate U a lil by generalizin!!!! I hate that.
If an Egg is bad, dat never implies U shud waste d rest in d crate. Well, no Nigeria Uni without it's side effect. If Ur friends dat grad in my school are the dull type, U need to be with the gud ones and av a rethink! MR PERFECT, i rest ma case.

1 Like

Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by iukpe: 7:39am On Feb 25, 2011
@usisky

yeah, thanks I know what I need is a sequencer/video switch but I would have to buy one like the white man has planned it to be. However I wanted makeup something that works/ cheaper, very very much cheaper.
I just couldnt find any of the video switch chips to do the Job in PH market.
If you will agree with me the fun here is putting one up myself and my outdated idea is working pretty well, at the end.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by donjon: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2011
How about a simple rectifier with common board components without using a pcb? Just for starters, i would appreciate a simple rectifier circuit diagram
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Neoluv(m): 10:21am On Mar 07, 2011
for all electrical electronics related problems,visit www.truetechnology..com,
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by netesy(m): 1:12am On Mar 09, 2011
pls i need the schematics of a vsat lnb i want to see if i can , pm me for the complete info if u want to help
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by lovegod710: 6:44am On Mar 11, 2011
Thanks for sharing your idea here. I appreciate your idea, very excellent.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by oriagome: 3:52am On Mar 12, 2011
plz need cheap and good if locally made a 10000 or 20000 watt stabilizer
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by jhon12: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2011
Totally agree, Thanks for sharing such a nice post. Truly involving, please keep up the good work. I really appreciate your efforts to sharing that kind of content. These are really good one and worthy to visit here. I think so that this one is great totally relevant to the post and it was good experience to read and I am looking after this and expecting more and more good work from you as well.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by emekau2002: 11:46am On May 03, 2011
Make money from MTN, Glo, Visafone, Etisalat, Altel. Get a shortcode for just N10k, no monthly subscription, no monthly guarantees, No hidden charges, No contract of any kind, and we offer one of the highest payout in Nigeria. CALL SAMMY ON 08060657266 TODAY,

we set you up in 2 days,

N.B. please note that our shortcodes are not meant for services such as political forums, sexual content promotion or racial motivated content promotion.

Visit our website on

http://sms.ubxsolutions.com.ng

or call SAMMY ON 080057266
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by WESTSEYI: 10:10am On May 17, 2011
oriagome
plz need cheap and good if locally made a 10000  or 20000 watt stabilizer

Do you mean a { Voltage Converter Voltage Stabilization, that Converts 110V/120V to regulated 220V/240V OR converts 220V/240V to regulated 110V/120V}?

If your answer is yes, PLEASE PLEASE buy it from a manufacturer, transformers of that size are very dangerous and hard to "test".

If you are cool about the danger Let's Go!!!

cheapest way.
1] 12 inch iron water pipe.
2] heavy wire gauge, like jumper cable heavy !!
3] Make two coils at each end of the pipe.
4] Each coil with more than 50 turns the more the number of turn the less  dangerous it becomes.
5] Coil turn ratio is two to one == > 50 turn on one side and 100 turns on the  other.
6] Keep this dangerous system cool by submerging it in peel of oil any will do.

I hope this was of any help, if not stair me in your direction.

WESTSEYI
Hardware Hacker 20 years.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by WESTSEYI: 10:29am On May 17, 2011
julimaks

Guy i need basic tutorial on electronics circuit design. I want to learn how to design and build some circuits pls can any one in the house nput me through

Come on this is 2011 Learn fast from the best go to youtube!!!! yeh baby!!! grin

Everything you need is on youtube grin

What you can't find I'll teach you my self.

Lecture - 1 Introduction to Basic Electronics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Dq8blTmSA

WESTSEYI
Hardware Hacker.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by WESTSEYI: 11:05am On May 17, 2011
@usisky
sequencer/video switch

Use a chip many on the market. grin
[img]http://C:\fakepath\066_02_kairo.jpg[/img]

http://www.rohm.com/products/lsi/video/video/204sel2/
BH76330FVM
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by WESTSEYI: 11:10am On May 17, 2011
@usisky
sequencer/video switch

Best solution.
http://www.glolab.com/freeinfo/images/videosw.pdf

WESTSEYI
Hardware Hacker.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by garrygreen: 4:20pm On May 23, 2011
Very simple electrical circuit may consist of a power source, two leads and the light bulb. Schema design is completely separated from the actual schema construction. Schema design takes place months or years before the final product is actually going.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by lekside44(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2011
What's your email
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by amankumar: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2011
two diode, two resistance one capacitor, one transformer and one bulb. these are join then made a electronic circuit project.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by amankumar: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2011
two diodes,two resistance, one transformer and one bulb. then join and made the electronic circuit.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 05, 2011
just a general question. Do they teach Integrated circuit/electronics in Nigerian Universities? I couldn't help but notice that people are so focused on surface mounted electronics that are pretty much old school.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by AjanleKoko: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2011
engineerd:

just a general question. Do they teach Integrated circuit/electronics in Nigerian Universities? I couldn't help but notice that people are so focused on surface mounted electronics that are pretty much old school.

They do. It's a mix of discrete components and ICs. Depends on the particular circuit application.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by ekpriobong(m): 1:35am On Aug 06, 2011
am sorry, i may be posting the wrong thing but it really bothering me and it hard to find a good solution here. my problem is my laptop dv6700. one day, the sound just seize while playing and shows a red X marked against the speaker icon on the taskbar and since then, i've been trying everything possible though through installing sound related drivers but up till now to no avail. am now suspecting that it may be a hardware problem because the sound properties could not be even listed among the items in the Device Manager meaning that there is no sound device. can anyone help on how i can fix this myself? should it be the flex, speaker or board problem? what should i do pls. the message it normally shows is No Audio Output Device installed. Help pls to get my sound back.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by dachap03: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2011
i love this trend and would definately be back!
Av been looking for this for so long and now I need to get my tools back for work! lol!!!!!!!
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by kobenol(m): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hi NLers, sorry I'm digging up a rather dormant thread, can someone pls kindly give me a pointer to where I can get a 3.5mm stereo jack socket (switched type) (image below as pulled from a datasheet from anglia.com).
Reason I'm looking for this is I recently got a Samsung 40" LCD (LA40D503) but without any Audio Out or even Earphones (yeah researched several internet forums, some guys have caught up with similar fate), and I'm so desperate to hook it on to the home theater and I decided like others, I'll open it up and tap out cool (God help me!) the speaker leads to a new ad-hoc phone jack. I was motivated to carry on by one Gristleism "project" at http://www.gristleism.com/files/circuitmods/Gristleism-Output-Mod2.2.pdf

Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by DDon11: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
i was sometime making fm transmitters. These were powerful transmitters. If u need the circuit diagram, just pay me, i will post it for u.
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by Liadi2(m): 4:50am On Oct 12, 2012
Pls room, i just finish my national diploma in electrical and electronics, but i don't much about electronics but i have passion for it kindly help me where can i start from i want to learn seriously pls, and wat are those tin i need to get to me more involve, pls waiting for reply and advice
Re: Electronic Circuit Projects by hopefullman: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2013
I tried my hands on telephone jammer bt i cud only jam radio.any clue 2increas d power&range?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Calling Systems Administrators - Our Own Thread? / Apple Office In Lagos / Ifu Ennada: 'New Car Coming, I Can’t Be Poor Again, Small Girl, Great God'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.