Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here (4057 Views)

Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain / "Is Making Money Online Real" / I Work Here In Nigeria With Intel, Microsoft, Motorola Online Real Time. You Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
gcfr.com:
I'm even replying you sef. Mtshew. Rat.
Dont waste your time in replying some people. You'll only waste your time. except you wanna have a little fun grin grin grin since the russian coupon fun has died down grin grin
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by bigx(m): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
shawnmayour: How much?

What's your offer?

Comes with FB page and twitter and they all autopost.

posted it twice on Flippa (first time though so probably my listing sucked)

Paid for the Pages written (all unique) and the news articles are all re-written (so basically unique too)

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
bigx:

What's your offer?

Comes with FB page and twitter and they all autopost.

posted it twice on Flippa (first time though so probably my listing sucked)

Paid for the Pages written (all unique) and the news articles are all re-written (so basically unique too)
This your reply fear me oo. I will get back to you
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by bigx(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
shawnmayour: This your reply fear me oo. I will get back to you

Which side fear you? Don't worry I'd give it out cheap - just what I've spent on it.

For my dictionary "get back to you" na polite way of saying "I don run o!!"

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by sgsltd1: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
some people have turn nairaland to facebook or yahoo messanger
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
bigx:

Which side fear you? Don't worry I'd give it out cheap - just what I've spent on it.

lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by dotcomnamename: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
sgsltd1: some people have turn nairaland to facebook or yahoo messanger

Heyy, i just got notified that you're derailing this thread?

Are you drunk or you're on drugs?

But you said you're not smoking igbo again?

Anyway, i can sell TrucksIreland for you but you will land in hospital O!?

Deal?

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2013
dotcom is arround

derailers beware!!!!!
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
bigx:

I'm also interested in you website, that pikin distracted me. So what's your asking price na? This one you re mentioning flippa, hope you won't cut our head.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Heyy, i just got notified that you're derailing this thread?

Are you drunk or you're on drugs?

But you said you're not smoking igbo again?

Anyway, i can sell TrucksIreland for you but you will land in hospital O!?

Deal?
lmao

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by dotcomnamename: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
sgsltd1: if you really want to talk to me , if you are a man , you know where to get me ok , all this typing ,i no dey do am ,i do not discuss on nairaland for past 8years

Your stupidity has damaged your brain to an extent that is even as worst as that of Dublin City center after Friday market

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by bigx(m): 11:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
gcfr.com:
I'm also interested in you website, that pikin distracted me. So what's your asking price na? This one you re mentioning flippa, hope you won't cut our head.

Lol at all, Go through the site let me know what you think it's worth
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by dotcomnamename: 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
sgsltd1: 1. a site N25million for sell
a. a nigeria website
b can earn you N100m-N200m or more in year
c the site have 2 type of investment package
d. MLM
e. credit and debit facilities
f. 4000 customer
g. scratch card that worth N50million ready made,you can use it immediately
h. 2 type shares program
i . full banking software on the site
j. it take Naira and e-currency N and $
k. it can take 9billion clients,
L. shopping facilities
M. fund with ATM
N. 500k alexa RANK
o. 6months support etc

2. fully working site for sell N50million
a you can earn up to N5m - N200m in a day ( admin make money almost every minutes 4life
b. MLM , lotto, 8 different powerful program
c. customer fund with ATM , e-currency etc
D. 200k alexa rank
e. FULL banking software
f.6months technical support etc

etc
price Negotiable PIN ,no call

Sense is not even comon these days, you have a site worth $25 million and you are here?
Even the most nigerian domainer will not come here displaying this sh1t here

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by dotcomnamename: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
sgsltd1: i can see that all of you are still kids , mine is not domain , i am talking of a full working website

All of us are still kids?

Even my twin boys get correct sense pass you...

You are hiding behind an old computer typing rubbish with that your dried fingers, right? You're just too embarrassing..

Clearly you are a confirmed ''Yaba Left Escapee''

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 16, 2013
bigx:

Lol at all, Go through the site let me know what you think it's worth
I already did na, dats why am asking for ur price.. Talk na, don't worry I no go run.
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by seanet02: 12:54am On Dec 16, 2013
sgsltd1: if you really want to talk to me , if you are a man , you know where to get me ok , all this typing ,i no dey do am ,i do not discuss on nairaland for past 8years
Why are you posting asinine rubbish all over the place/
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by bigx(m): 1:06am On Dec 16, 2013
gcfr.com:
I already did na, dats why am asking for ur price.. Talk na, don't worry I no go run.

£200 only cheesy

Oya talk your own
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 16, 2013
grin

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by sgsltd1: 6:35am On Dec 16, 2013
You people are still posting when I am already asleep ,oya front page moderator, I never know online boko dey
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by sgsltd1: 6:44am On Dec 16, 2013
I know for sure if you Are employed ,you no go reply me this time till 6pm ,well let see what happen , if seun no go vess , I go talk u no go login nairaland again
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by dotcomnamename: 6:44am On Dec 16, 2013
sgsltd1: You people are still posting when I am already asleep ,oya front page moderator, I never know online boko dey

Shut up and GTFO from here

I have extra of this if u don't have any

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by dotcomnamename: 6:48am On Dec 16, 2013
sgsltd1: I know for sure if you Are employed ,you no go reply me this time till 6pm ,well let see what happen , if seun no go vess , I go talk u no go login nairaland again

Me? If u know me u no go even come here again. I get mouth die from morning till night only for me and you here from today. We go see who go tire and run. me na unlimited i dey use. You na MTN abi Econet abi wetin una dey call am. So we go see who debt/gbese go kill.

People dey there own jeje you keep calling everybody names and said they are all kids. Whats your problem? If Seun is brainless like you will he even have this nairaland here for us? Get a life and stop displaying your lack of professionalism of your worthless yeye domain that you claim it worth millions of dollars $$

Mtchewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2013
This is for educationists, academia, researcher etc

www.academiavillage.com
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by sgsltd1: 6:58am On Dec 16, 2013
Won kere si number wa ,eyin omode wonyi kere si number ,won bintin won bintin , I know my worth ,people that value me contact me , nairaland is not fetching money I just dey here catching fun , if seun can contact me I have a lOt for him , my vision is to competet with facebook and google , if you can stil cOntact you can learn from me free
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by dotcomnamename: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2013
sgsltd1: Won kere si number wa ,eyin omode wonyi kere si number ,won bintin won bintin , I know my worth ,people that value me contact me , nairaland is not fetching money I just dey here catching fun , if seun can contact me I have a lOt for him , my vision is to competet with facebook and google , if you can stil cOntact you can learn from me free

I have just 3 word for you

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by sgsltd1: 7:10am On Dec 16, 2013
You can see others done go work , others done sempe , I beg man go sleep others done run , infact for past 8years in naira land I no dey answer people talk ,this time I dey cash fun , that is my price , ti o ba te o lorun fori sopo (hit NEPA pole)
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by sgsltd1: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2013
Go and die : it is a blessing in nigeria
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 16, 2013
bigx:

£200 only cheesy

Oya talk your own
you mean $200? Abi re my eyes deceiving me?
Site was created this year, has no traffic, nothing. Infact what you're selling is the domain. &you will agree with me the domain is too damn long= very poor.
That's I go close eye give you.. $10.
Below is the website's value online.

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by dotcomnamename: 7:15am On Dec 16, 2013
sgsltd1: Go and die : it is a blessing in nigeria

I sorry for you!

Your brain cell don die
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by mymadam(m): 7:20am On Dec 16, 2013
bigx:

£200 only cheesy

Oya talk your own

100USD. Deal? God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by sgsltd1: 7:24am On Dec 16, 2013
Online boko haram
Re: Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 16, 2013
mymadam:

100USD. Deal? God bless Nigeria.
I will grab this if am you. Don't even argue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy / Are You Interested in Pursuing a Profitable Opportunity? / Buisness Idea Needed For 1.3million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.