Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) (7406 Views)

Glo BIS On Android: Has Anyone Noticed This change? / BBM On Android And Related Issues / Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by waynizhayodele: 5:24am On Dec 03, 2013
First you subscribe then you put the sim I n a blackberry phone to activate the bis ..then put it back on the phone you want to use it on..
APN.rim.blackberry.net
Password and username.flat

Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by Zammydagreat(m): 5:29am On Dec 03, 2013
Make I try am
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by Tbillz(m): 5:36am On Dec 03, 2013
all these risk taking subscription ehen....glo can b brutal in decision making!
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by waynizhayodele: 5:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Me too tryied it on a risk too.. To do it send bbcmonth to 777 den follow d steps..mayGod help us all
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by marvelling(m): 5:42am On Dec 03, 2013
Does it work on pc?
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by waynizhayodele: 5:44am On Dec 03, 2013
Hve not tried but am sure it should work on pc
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by marvelling(m): 5:48am On Dec 03, 2013
waynizhayodele: Hve not tried but am sure it should work on pc

Abeg try am, airtel don Bleep me up
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by chikasin4(m): 6:10am On Dec 03, 2013
guy how much
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by waynizhayodele: 6:24am On Dec 03, 2013
It's 1000 bbcmonth to 777... Nd for PC users it worked just did it's working
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 03, 2013
can I subscribe with the sim in my Android or I have to subscribe with a BB?
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by stephinnoyewole(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2013
I've once heard abt dis from a friend b4,bt d question is this "does dis work on all prepaid plan, or kindly mention d plan we can use for it, e.g. bounce,infinito etc?"
Wen I was told abt dis, I also learnt dat wenever u recharged 1k u will b giving 1gb, Dnt knw aw tru dis is ooo. Still trying to get d Guy for detailed info....
Thanks
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by muyibabs: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2013
I tried this and it was using my credit. I removed my glo SIM from my bb and put it in my android with the settings above. I was able to browse but my credit was reducing.
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by primusmaximus: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2013
marvelling: Does it work on pc?
been browsing with my glo BIS on pc for more than a year now
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by marvelling(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2013
primus_maximus:
been browsing with my glo BIS on pc for more than a year now

How? Pls what settings are you using?
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by pius4luv(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2013
if i'm sorry if i don't have a BB Phone,How will do it?
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by Julius262(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2013
I need to be sure about this GLO stuff before trying it. This is 100% risk taking. What if GLO decides to block the APN tomorrow? I Neva use GLO browse before o. Hmmm....Oluwa is involved shaaaa
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by Ekpees: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2013
it is working but slow,very big thanks to d op for sharing the info free if charge.
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by Ekpees: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2013
it is working but slow,very big thanks to d op for sharing the info free of charge.
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by rainmaker12(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2013
whats d speed like? hw many kbps? tankz
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by kbbadmus1: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2013
tanx hayodele dis is a real one av bin waitin for, a very long time. ama try dis now.......
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by primusmaximus: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2013
marvelling:

How? Pls what settings are you using?
apn- blackberry.net

leave username and password blank.
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by marvelling(m): 10:55am On Dec 03, 2013
primus_maximus:
apn- blackberry.net

leave username and password blank.

Ok o!
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by waynizhayodele: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2013
you all welcome but incase u tried vim.blackberry.net
try dis blackberry.net
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by akwunmi(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2013
I go try soon but e matter which glo plan u de? abi e no matter?.?
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by jude33084(m): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Glo BIS can works with pc but it won't work with all BB models wink

CLUE:[size=5pt]the higher the model and brand the less likely it will work [/size]
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
Cool!
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
jude33084: Glo BIS works with pc but not with all BB models wink

CLUE:[size=2pt]the higher the model and brand the less likely it will work [/size]
makes no sense, BIS is for all BB devices
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by jude33084(m): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
blink182: makes no sense, BIS is for all BB devices

Exactly what I want most people to see,........those with the open mind will know what I mean and use it.

......go back to the post and read it again wink
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
jude33084:

Exactly what I want most people to see,........those with the open mind will know what I mean and use it.

......go back to the post and read it again wink
Lol, I get it now. Not all BB are compatible as modems.
Re: Glo Bis On Android And Iphone (working Well) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
yungjamie yj: dis na strong risk oooo .1k na money o embarasseddis na strong risk oooo .1k na money o
if its too much exposure for you then don't do it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When MTN Decides Its Your Head They Will Use To Pay NCC Fine / Twitter Expands Display Name To 50 Characters / The Origin Of "Hello" Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.