Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? (17965 Views)

Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla / Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
Spread mat on tread............

*fantasy
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by eme40rald(f): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
yea..rejected him,nd when i began to feel uncomfortable, i tendered my resignation
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by 01mcfadden(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
Fagge (ASUU chairman) is a gay,he asked me out and i refused. He then said 'the righteous shall partake in the persecution of the sinners'...the result is what we have been seeing since july 1st. I offered him a gal to bleep,but he turned down my offer. I cant stand him doing that thing to me,i'm scared...make una hep me ooooo! cry
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by 1shortblackboy: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
Girls Wey dey dress like whores go office na Dem dey even disturb their boS sef
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
Yep am dating my boss...before you judge me, he isn't married.... undecided
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
#1-stunner:
i said no and i lost ma job n d bas..tard refused to pay my salary!!! Ive forgiven him tho
One of the many disadvantages of being a fine qirl
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by kate85(f): 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
I said no and he wrote to our MD in the head office to sack me. That I don't know my work. Our MD visited my branch to observe things and noticed I was doing my work perfectly well. That's what saved me. And today he is my very good friend. He confides in me even on family issues. He thinks I'm a disciplined lady. I later discovered he was sleeping with most of our staff.

5 Likes

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by samadream(m): 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
We dated for longwhile then I moved on to another job,she was such a great boss in and out lol hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
op i am your boss.and am asking you out.hope you dont want to loose your moniker on nairaland lol grin

1 Like

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Yes he did.. And I refused. Fortunately for me, he didn't take it p. Was still a good boss to me although he didn't stop hoping I would change my mind. I'm not working there anymore sha.
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by GetGuide: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Kini big deal wink wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin

just follow the trend

no be me talk am ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Texykool: 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
Confession Time...

Where are my ladies at?

cheesy
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by NEROSKY(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
kate85: I said no and he wrote to our MD in the head office to sack me. That I don't know my work. Our MD visited my branch to observe things and noticed I was doing my work perfectly well. That's what saved me. And today he is my very good friend. He confides in me even on family issues. He thinks I'm a disciplined lady. I later discovered he was sleeping with most of our staff.
he probably got u wrng, he never knew u a very bad gurl but just don't wanna flirt wif him
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by moscobabs(m): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
if u know u can't date me.......then u need no promotion.
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
francababy:

seems your dad office is a low level office like hotel, bar, dry cleaner for you to be able to go round his staffs.

lmaooooooooooooooo
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by nerodenero: 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
I'm not gay so he couldn't have approached me.
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Eneze1(f): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Everywhere I have worked, they always try to date the innocent looking girl and i always say No, after much persuasion they do let me be except my present boss who is God fearing
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
kate85: I said no and he wrote to our MD in the head office to sack me. That I don't know my work. Our MD visited my branch to observe things and noticed I was doing my work perfectly well. That's what saved me. And today he is my very good friend. He confides in me even on family issues. He thinks I'm a disciplined lady. I later discovered he was sleeping with most of our staff.

damn
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Inyanga(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abeg who get BB charger?
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by fruityjojo(f): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
jhidey08: u fit hlp me luk 4 work 4 him place? @least b4 ASUU call of dier strike. I no go toast u, I promise
lol cheesy. U no serious
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by tinuolababy(f): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
francababy:
grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously aπϑ I'm enjoying every bit of it.
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by pekelepekele(m): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
The question should be whether you females have approached your male bosses at the office .. women lipsrsealed. as if they know how to close their laps when they see money..

1 Like

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Sike(m): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
No. Cuz i'm a man.
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Sike(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
No! Cuz my Boss ain't a Gay.
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by GentleFrank(m): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
Many of them in the past. I mean my lady bosses !
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by BarryX(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
I'm praying she does

She's one hell of a pretty boss and still unmarried.
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by luvola(m): 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
fruityjojo: Hmmmm Only ever worked 4 my Dad. So nope!
please i want to have some discussion with you. Send your whatapp nos to me - olaklives05@yahoo.com . Hope to see your reply
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Moxie4lyf(m): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
you ladies should as well hint us on the name of the company or organisation it occured....
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by komek(m): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
My major problem wif Nigerian woman is the rate at which they lie.

They come to faceless forums like this to claim holy mary, but when u see them in the offices, u will discover that one difficult thing they do is to close their legs when they notice a senior boss, be it young or old boss.

They sleep with their bosses like no man's bizness and they come here to tell us bullshit.

Pls I don't want to start giving examples, but just know that these girls give in easily to their boss's request anytime.

Some of them will not even comment sef...

4 Likes

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by lyfe(m): 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tomoarika: I think dis shd be in Romance Section.

I was a Corper serving in a Bank. She was transferred to my Branch and I was to work directly under her. We hit it off after a while although she was somewhat strict and aloof at first.
She was hot, pretty, very smart, early to mid thirties (bt in great shape like a twenty year old), sassy and stylish... I mean what's not to like! I discovered we had a lot in common and we even had the same Alma Mata!
I would return to the office after CDS every week and she would ask me to buy something for her when coming.
We talked a lot, abt our Uni days and how our social lives were back then (mine was pretty much non-existent and she always teased me abt it).

One day after the close of business with just the two of us in the office (my work desk and hers at abt 45 degress apart facing each) she walked over to my desk, eyes shining radiantly, her face all smiles. I thought to myself, could dis be happening? Was it going to happen right there and then? All sorts of thoughts going through my mind. I was going to get it!

That's when she approached me and said....

To be continued. (Battery Low)

Oga where u dey? You berra appear back now.
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
francababy:

seems your dad office is a[b] low level office like hotel, bar, dry cleaner for you to be able to go round his staffs.[/b]

so hotel, bar and dry cleaner na low level office??

choi... i guess u don't have any successful family member or friend in that line of biz.... We own all three of them and more [/b]and we have employed over 150 people (minus gate men)...

[b]Im friendly with the staffs and if a female staff turns me down (most have) it doesnt change anything!!

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by drnoel: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
olorunthobby: [b]oh yeah...! It should be said that I'm not the best-looking man in the world. But I’ve been known to turn on the charm. And no matter how powerful or brilliant my woman bosses have been (and most have been brilliant), being a man has almost always helped me get on with them. There was the boss who saw herself as a mother figure to me, treating any professional failings on my part as something we could overcome together, and cutting me far more slack than any of my women colleagues. There was another who regularly asked me for advice on her love life then gave me the better jobs to do as a thank-you. I’ve been extravagantly flirted with by another two bosses — one who, like me, is married, and said she enjoyed the way i used to park my limosine in her garage because she knew neither of us would really want anything to come of it. Couple of months ago, another female boss had a crush on me. Even the fiercest women are softer on men. I worked under a particularly fearsome female — she’d made her reputation as a girl who could outperform guys, and was determined to show she wouldn’t give anyone an easy ride just because of her chromosomes. Her skirts were tiny, her shoulder pads huge, her language robust, and she strode around daring anyone to deliver anything less than perfection. She was terrifying. Unless, that is, you were a man. I quickly found out that she reserved her greatest fury and harshest standards for the girls. In her view, young women starting out in their careers had to be shown that nothing would come easy — because they were women. She’d had to fight her way to the top and so would they. It’s the same for my friends. We’d never admit to getting on in our careers just because of a willingness to exploit our sexuality, but those of us who have worked under female bosses haven’t been able to resist at least trying it. So give me a strong, powerful woman in charge any day. Especially if I’m one of the few men in the office with her and she’s got a soft spot for talented but occasionally lazy journalists with a tendency to put an inappropriate 'xx' on the end of work emails. wink[/b]

laughed when I read ur post. Nigeria is gettting out of hand. Anyway haven´t worked for female bosses but have had a lot of female collegues falling over themselves. The stuff I noticed about women is that they are their gresatest nightmare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Relying On A Single Source Of Income Is Bad / Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? / My Colleague Threatened Me. Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.