Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? (17972 Views)

Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla / Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by kate85(f): 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
quote author=NEROSKY] he probably got u wrng, he never knew u a very bad gurl but just don't wanna flirt wif him[/quote] what made you to think I'm a bad girl? I'm a very good girl tongue. And I will never date someone's husband.
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by wilybebsy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
ah no say most galz go claim holy mary 4 dix thread...buh dat doesn't stop de boss 4rm slipin wit u..smh*
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by peeparty(m): 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
Av f..k ma boss girlfrnd who was workin with me too,after oga service am she go cari com giv me.abi u wan dull
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by MrsCork2(f): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
1 shortblackboy: Girls Wey dey dress like whores go office na Dem dey even disturb their boS sef
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by jenniffer18: 12:11am On Dec 04, 2013
Yes lipsrsealed
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by jhidey08(m): 1:46am On Dec 04, 2013
fruityjojo: lol cheesy. U no serious
really?
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by sambama: 4:06am On Dec 04, 2013
collinsola: A lady,just left my hotel with her boss

You shoulda interviewed her bros.
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by yinkeys(m): 4:56am On Dec 04, 2013
francababy:

seems your dad office is a low level office like hotel, bar, dry cleaner for you to be able to go round his staffs.
nawa o. u sure say u b wife material @ all. I really wonder the kinda guy that wud wanna take u to d altar.Na so so headache u go dey give am

2 Likes

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 04, 2013
olorunthobby: [b]oh yeah...! It should be said that I'm not the best-looking man in the world. But I’ve been known to turn on the charm. And no matter how powerful or brilliant my woman bosses have been (and most have been brilliant), being a man has almost always helped me get on with them. There was the boss who saw herself as a mother figure to me, treating any professional failings on my part as something we could overcome together, and cutting me far more slack than any of my women colleagues. There was another who regularly asked me for advice on her love life then gave me the better jobs to do as a thank-you. I’ve been extravagantly flirted with by another two bosses — one who, like me, is married, and said she enjoyed the way i used to park my limosine in her garage because she knew neither of us would really want anything to come of it. Couple of months ago, another female boss had a crush on me. Even the fiercest women are softer on men. I worked under a particularly fearsome female — she’d made her reputation as a girl who could outperform guys, and was determined to show she wouldn’t give anyone an easy ride just because of her chromosomes. Her skirts were tiny, her shoulder pads huge, her language robust, and she strode around daring anyone to deliver anything less than perfection. She was terrifying. Unless, that is, you were a man. I quickly found out that she reserved her greatest fury and harshest standards for the girls. In her view, young women starting out in their careers had to be shown that nothing would come easy — because they were women. She’d had to fight her way to the top and so would they. It’s the same for my friends. We’d never admit to getting on in our careers just because of a willingness to exploit our sexuality, but those of us who have worked under female bosses haven’t been able to resist at least trying it. So give me a strong, powerful woman in charge any day. Especially if I’m one of the few men in the office with her and she’s got a soft spot for talented but occasionally lazy journalists with a tendency to put an inappropriate 'xx' on the end of work emails. wink[/b]
wetin dis one de talkhuh??....c e black teeth

3 Likes

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by snnipsi: 5:35am On Dec 04, 2013
I can only imagin.... and what if she does it oneday. please let somebody wake me up, i'm dreaming...........
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by biafranqueen: 7:23am On Dec 04, 2013
It has happened twice. When I refused the first one my checks started having the wrong amounts. The second one which was two years ago, took away my manager position, took me off salary and started attacking me in meetings. Now I work for my husband and he is always harassing me, in the office but I like it grin

6 Likes

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by okontachuka(m): 7:35am On Dec 04, 2013
Any female boss looking for male staff, kindly ping me, i ve not hit on any female boss ooooo
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by jenniffer18: 7:58am On Dec 04, 2013
I said no no and no....not interested in grown old men what can they offer? money and what? a disgusting feelings? I'm getting a new job bye smiley cheesy
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 04, 2013
the truth is the boss wont make attempts on you only wen they see they way you behave for example for the ladies the way you play or smile with your male boss matters alot. this days ladies wear all sorts of cloths to work and body no be fire wood so you wont blame ur boss when he starts asking you hw far minus the dressing some ladies actually laugh at any lame joke the boss says or even sit on his laps. for guys the way you play with your female colleagues matters cause if your female boss is not yet married or divorced she will definitely want to sleep with you. if u are sleeping with your boss its just a waste of your energy cos you are not getting any extra moni only your salary

3 Likes

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by nacotic(m): 9:17am On Dec 04, 2013
Never had d experience but I knw a gurl dats sleepn wit her boss dats almost 70yrs cos she embezzled his moni n got caught in d act so hez bin blackmailn her ever since. Shez also sleepn wit d man's son 2b in his gud books cos d dad wld soon hand him over d company den shez also sleepn wit a co-worker cos d guy na sharp guy n sabi embezzle without getn caught 2b getn her own share n dats besides all her innumerable bfs n sugar daddies, infact shez jst sharing d tin lyk its goin out of fashion DAYUM!
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by dasparrow: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2013
@Post

The truth of the matter is that sexual harassment in the workplace is a huge problem in Nigeria. This is because there are no severe repercussion unlike in the western world where you could loose your job if caught or found guilty. I know quite a number of diaspora Nigerian ladies who are scared of relocating back to Nigeria because of sexual harassment in the Nigerian workplace and I don't blame them at all. It is just disgusting. Anyway, I have spent my working life in the United States so I have never had to deal with sexual harassment because my American bosses have all been professional.

At my primary place of assignment here in Nigeria, my boss is finding fault with everything his personal assistant is doing and has attempted on several occasions to get rid of her. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure that he has made several inappropriate advances at his personal assistant in the past because she is single and she refused. My boss is married with children but separated from his wife, is in his 50s and bald headed yet chasing after someone he is 20 years older than. Some Nigerians have no shame and many are extremely unprofessional. I have sincerely no intentions working for some Nigerian employer especially the one-man business ones.

1 Like

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Chibest2000(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2013
1 shortblackboy: Girls Wey dey dress like whores go office na Dem dey even disturb their boS sef
Yah! U gat d point ma guy, d way u dress attract d typ of feelings 1 cld hv on u whether guy or gal, buh gals r more of it. So be careful d way u dress 2 avoid temptations!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by seangy4konji: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2013
if u no finish this story..i go hate you.
Tomoarika: I think dis shd be in Romance Section.

I was a Corper serving in a Bank. She was transferred to my Branch and I was to work directly under her. We hit it off after a while although she was somewhat strict and aloof at first.
She was hot, pretty, very smart, early to mid thirties (bt in great shape like a twenty year old), sassy and stylish... I mean what's not to like! I discovered we had a lot in common and we even had the same Alma Mata!
I would return to the office after CDS every week and she would ask me to buy something for her when coming.
We talked a lot, abt our Uni days and how our social lives were back then (mine was pretty much non-existent and she always teased me abt it).

One day after the close of business with just the two of us in the office (my work desk and hers at abt 45 degress apart facing each) she walked over to my desk, eyes shining radiantly, her face all smiles. I thought to myself, could dis be happening? Was it going to happen right there and then? All sorts of thoughts going through my mind. I was going to get it!

That's when she approached me and said....

To be continued. (Battery Low)

1 Like

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by seangy4konji: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2013
oh boy....i think say na me alone.if d guy no finish dat story.this jollof rice and alomo fit no enter ma belle
tomakint: @Tomoarika, will you come back here and finish your fantasy before I.........
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Apawa(f): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2013
Yes gft married to him and have an adorable son. Its been 6yrs nw
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Atmosfear: 11:19am On Dec 04, 2013

I was a Corper serving in a Bank. She was transferred to my Branch and I was to work directly under her. We hit it off after a while although she was somewhat strict and aloof at first.
She was hot, pretty, very smart, early to mid thirties (bt in great shape like a twenty year old), sassy and stylish... I mean what's not to like! I discovered we had a lot in common and we even had the same Alma Mata!
I would return to the office after CDS every week and she would ask me to buy something for her when coming.
We talked a lot, abt our Uni days and how our social lives were back then (mine was pretty much non-existent and she always teased me abt it).

One day after the close of business with just the two of us in the office (my work desk and hers at abt 45 degress apart facing each) she walked over to my desk, eyes shining radiantly, her face all smiles. I thought to myself, could dis be happening? Was it going to happen right there and then? All sorts of thoughts going through my mind. I was going to get it!

SCAMMER!!!!!!!! grin

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by rossi49ja(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2013
Yes and that was during my youth service days. My immediate boss, single,in her early thirties and on the fatty side was hitting on me. She tried severally to lure me with meals in the morning but I rebuffed and she took it a notch higher inviting me over to her house. I honoured her invitation and was surprised when when she called me up to her bedroom upstairs. I went upstairs and there she was lying on her bed donning just her bra and a bum short. I acted calmly, greeted her and she asked me to pour her a glass of amarula liquor which I did and also poured mine. We got gisting, office and relationship talks. Cutting the story short, I didn't give in to her demands. No need asking if things remained same afterwards.
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by pendusky(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2013

if you dont want seangy4konji and Atmosfear to hate you, better finish this ur food... grin
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by buy4me: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
This stuff is for wacking. If you don't wack now, When?

If you don't give it to humans, Worms will eat it up in the grave!
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by keetel(f): 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
pboiskinpy: ASUU na my 'BOSS' oo...'SHE' never asked me out but have been f*cking me since 5months and counting.....
.. Hahahahhaah same here ooo
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by keetel(f): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Tomoarika Kilode undecided finish up ur story nau, u just got my attention n left
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by francababy(f): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
keetel: @Tomoarika Kilode undecided finish up ur story nau, u just got my attention n left
The guy formed the story and lacks ideas to finish the fiction
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by anitank(f): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
As we speak, both my operations manager and the general manager are on my case. These men won't let me rest. This one would say I'm making his heart bleed, the other would say I should leave any man I'm seeing and focus on him.......lol!

Well it works for me because I don't have to take permission twice or write a letter a week before each time I need to be off work to do something. My Xmas leave is already granted cheesy

Anyway I know I can trash them anytime and still won't lose my job because the CEO is a family friend tongue
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by anitank(f): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
mrsincredible: the truth is the boss wont make attempts on you only wen they see they way you behave for example for the ladies the way you play or smile with your male boss matters alot. this days ladies wear all sorts of cloths to work and body no be fire wood so you wont blame ur boss when he starts asking you hw far minus the dressing some ladies actually laugh at any lame joke the boss says or even sit on his laps. for guys the way you play with your female colleagues matters cause if your female boss is not yet married or divorced she will definitely want to sleep with you. if u are sleeping with your boss its just a waste of your energy cos you are not getting any extra moni only your salary
That's not entirely true. U don't always have to be provocative in your dressings before a man(or ur boss in this case) would see and like you. Some fall for you based on ur impressive attitude to work, others due to some other characteristics they see in you. It doesn't always have to be negative. And then, there will always be this cordial relationship between you and the people u work for/with, you don't always have to be stiff and not smile or crack a little joke when need be. There will always be that 5minutes of play and joke and the time to be serious and get down to business. That's what keeps work, colleagues and companies going
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by francababy(f): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
anitank: As we speak, both my operations manager and the general manager are on my case. These men won't let me rest. This one would say I'm making his heart bleed, the other would say I should leave any man I'm seeing and focus on him.......lol!

Well it works for me because I don't have to take permission twice or write a letter a week before each time I need to be off work to do something. My Xmas leave is already granted cheesy

Anyway I know I can trash them anytime and still won't lose my job because the CEO is a family friend tongue

Seriously honey, you should be very careful
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by anitank(f): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
francababy:

Seriously honey, you should be very careful
More than you think. Thanks all the same smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? / My Colleague Threatened Me. Advice Needed. / In A Strange Land In Search Of Greener Pasture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.