Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? (17976 Views)

Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla / Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by francababy(f): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2013
your stories were really exciting. feel free to share more
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by stuhporh: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
francababy: your stories were really exciting. feel free to share more

Hi Franca i sent you a mail rrequest. can you attend to it please. Thanks
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by egolistic(f): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2015
I once had d xPerience and wassnt easy essPecially if u say NO. I had to look for helP by changing to another dPatment. A white man! He calls me grandmother cos he feels I dnt want to move with d trend
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Babydeedee: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Am a Corps member. Four of my bosses are on my neck. Two married and two eligible bachelors. I actually like on of the bachelors, he is a really cool guy. The other bachelor barks a lot, and the two married men, well, me I can't date them and they can't try nonsense with me. This bachelor that barks a lot has begun to start barking at me(someone that used to play with me before) me I'll just ignore him,cos he no fit do me anything. One day he threatened to call the DG of NYSC to report me for what I did not do. I just laughed and told him to use my phone to call the DG cos the DG won't pick his call, he was surprised, my friend now told him the DG is my uncle. Ever since then, when he sees me he would just eye me and comot face. Oh, the one I like, we r close now, not dating YET tho. Dunno if I should.

1 Like

Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by francababy(f): 7:43am On Nov 13, 2015
Babydeedee:
Am a Corps member. Four of my bosses are on my neck. Two married and two eligible bachelors. I actually like on of the bachelors, he is a really cool guy. The other bachelor barks a lot, and the two married men, well, me I can't date them and they can't try nonsense with me. This bachelor that barks a lot has begun to start barking at me(someone that used to play with me before) me I'll just ignore him,cos he no fit do me anything. One day he threatened to call the DG of NYSC to report me for what I did not do. I just laughed and told him to use my phone to call the DG cos the DG won't pick his call, he was surprised, my friend now told him the DG is my uncle. Ever since then, when he sees me he would just eye me and comot face. Oh, the one I like, we r close now, not dating YET tho. Dunno if I should.
Date him when your service ends. That's the only way you will know if he wants something serious or he is just turned on by your khaki
Re: Has Your Boss In The Office Ever Approached You? by Babydeedee: 8:40am On Nov 13, 2015
francababy:
Date him when your service ends. That's the only way you will know if he wants something serious or he is just turned on by your khaki
Thanks. I love you. grin
francababy:
Thanks. I love you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Now That You’ve Received Your January Salary, What Next? / My Colleague Threatened Me. Advice Needed. / Varying Salaries In Different Fields

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.