Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? (12272 Views)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) / Would You Marry Someone Who Proposed With No Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by StreetSoldier(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2013
Discipline and Honor.
Thank you @jeffizy.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by ifyalways(f): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2013
Married one. No problems . Hes good,the family is good. Regular decompression after all the missions is the key. Military life either by default or marriage is not for everyone.

semper Fi.

If you married a Nigerian soja,na gobe be your name. cheesy Pray as you go- if he no kill you,the barracks go kill you. cheesy
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by StreetSoldier(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2013
^^^
Lol.
Your words are funny.
Though barrack life is messed up here, we have improved on the cleanliness and discipline too.

At least, salary no dey fail.
tongue
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Kanwulia: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2013
jeffizy:
Ah! Why will u do such?

I can NEVER have anything to do with anyone who takes lives for a living!
Tufiakwa!!!!!! kiss
No children with him either! kiss
I don wanna share such a curse! They must all DIE!!! kiss
My choice! kiss
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2013
Kanwulia:

Tufiakwa!!!!!! kiss
My choice! kiss
but they are the ones protecting the nation from external attacks and threats na.i have met quite a couple of them,they are nice people though they hardly stay at home because of the nature of their work.they are always transferred from one state to the other or one country to the other cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by jeffizy(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2013
What do you have to say about the person that killed Osama Bin Laden?
Kanwulia:

Tufiakwa!!!!!! kiss
My choice! kiss
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 05, 2013
jeffizy: A good prayer. I say Amen.
But with points YY, Efemena and baby_123 raised, I have come to the reality that military life is not for everybody.
You have to be mentally stronger than physically.
All in all, I did not join to wave a gun in people's faces but rather to develop some special set of skills I have.
But that is not to say I won't be available when it comes to the . hard details .
As an officer, it is less of a burden because we get to sit in the background while the cadets / enlisted do the field/dirty work.
I do not envy them with things I've read here.
My best half is quite okay with my choice because I broke it down to chew able bits what would/could happen.
Thanks all.
You're an officer? What rank?
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Kanwulia:

Tufiakwa!!!!!! kiss
My choice! kiss
. You are sounding like a baby,If they don't do the things they do(killing) how will you enjoy the life you are living?It's called sacrifice and they do so for their father land they all deserve to be praised not criticized.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by jeffizy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
FOOL FINDER:
You're an officer? What rank?
Let's keep it simple.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by superior1: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2013
Let me keep it simple....answer is emphatic NO!!!!

dont bother asking me why
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by ayusco85(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2013
Reminds me of the movie "mr and mrs smith".
I can only marry her if A̶̲̥̅♏ also a trained killer
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Ishilove: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2013
Hey, someone has got to marry them. They are human beings, afterall. undecided

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by deepwaters(f): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2013
Wow. I'm engaged to a navy officer. He' quite wonderful, love him to bits. but I really hope he never get affected with all you guys are talking about. Not sure how to handle such situation.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by UjSizzle(f): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2013
I'd never feel completely safe, so No sad
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by perfectionist(m): 11:02am On Dec 07, 2013
Kanwulia: No!
He berra hide it from moi gooooooood!!!!
Because I am very PRO-CHOICE too!
I will ABORT all his children! kiss
Dead or alive!!!!!!! kiss
That makes you a killer too!!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2013
Poo on top Post and waltz away
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by perfectionist(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2013
Donalð Genes: Poo on top Post and waltz away
The truth is bitter, ain't it?
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by ilibrarian(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2013
"Duty, Honor, and Country."
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Chartey(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2013
ifyalways: Married one. No problems . Hes good,the family is good. Regular decompression after all the missions is the key. Military life either by default or marriage is not for everyone.

semper Fi.

If you married a Nigerian soja,na gobe be your name. cheesy Pray as you go- if he no kill you,the barracks go kill you. cheesy
So your hubby is in what country's military?
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2013
Yes nah.
A warrior is in my fantasies.
I love fighters
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Greatihex(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2013
jeffizy: Cool right? *smiles*
You will appreciate it better if you attend a military wedding.
. I wish 2 join d military 4 a part time afta my HND. Hw do i go about it?
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Rapheal940(m): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2013
I wil c0s i wil learn frm hr
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Biim: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2013
Yes I will, they are not the way people think they are.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by onuwaje(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2013
Efemena_xy:

grin grin grin

@OP's been watching too many action movies! cheesy
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by LordReed(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2013
Chillisauce: I married one. Not a soldier though, never killed either but will if something happens to his family.

He will first knock off the teeth, and the rest is history.
So I'm learning some skills too. I target the groin for self defense.

Hope you don't use him for target practice. cheesy
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by jeffizy(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
Greatihex: . I wish 2 join d military 4 a part time afta my HND. Hw do i go about it?
No part time in military sir.
But if you still wanna join, I will post you a link soon.
Nigerian Army I guess?
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by jeffizy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Biim: Yes I will, they are not the way people think they are.
You are right Biim.
The discipline is very ingrained.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
I can only marry a mordsith
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by tellwisdom: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
I dey find person wey I go shoot sef sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation / Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute / Is Spanking A Child Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.