Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Admitted Both By OAU And UI For The Same Engineering Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admitted Both By OAU And UI For The Same Engineering Course (1456 Views)

The Strange Stove Used By OAU Student (photos) / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria / Which Engineering Course Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admitted Both By OAU And UI For The Same Engineering Course by Abeos(m): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
This is what one can call a good thing but is a form of problem for me. I applied for an engineering course in both oau and ui and alas i found admission from jamb in both. Now the problem is where to choose and ui has already given deadline for acceptance fee. So i want to ask which skul is better for me to study engineering in
Re: Admitted Both By OAU And UI For The Same Engineering Course by slord(m): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abeos: This is what one can call a good thing but is a form of problem for me. I applied for an engineering course in both oau and ui and alas i found admission from jamb in both. Now the problem is where to choose and ui has already given deadline for acceptance fee. So i want to ask which skul is better for me to study engineering in
what course exactly
Re: Admitted Both By OAU And UI For The Same Engineering Course by Abeos(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
slord: what course exactly
elect elect
Re: Admitted Both By OAU And UI For The Same Engineering Course by proffemi: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abeos: elect elect
Elect & Elect Ife is better than same course in UI, no doubt about it*

*pls note, I am not one of those young ones who go around engaging in pissing contests. I am simply stating a fact.
Re: Admitted Both By OAU And UI For The Same Engineering Course by s1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
Congratulations bro, both schools are okay for elect elect but I think you should go for UI since OAU has refused to say anything about the 2013/2014 admission on the school website.
Re: Admitted Both By OAU And UI For The Same Engineering Course by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
Abeos: This is what one can call a good thing but is a form of problem for me. I applied for an engineering course in both oau and ui and alas i found admission from jamb in both. Now the problem is where to choose and ui has already given deadline for acceptance fee. So i want to ask which skul is better for me to study engineering in
Thank God for ur admission. But how is it possible for ur name to appear on jamb website with different schools @dsame time?

1 Like

Re: Admitted Both By OAU And UI For The Same Engineering Course by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
Baba u be iwe oo...i dont know of ui but oau elect elect z very good
Re: Admitted Both By OAU And UI For The Same Engineering Course by s1(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2013
Congratulations once again,but how true is what you are saying because it's practically impossible for jamb to give you two admission at once. pls shed more light on this.

1 Like

Re: Admitted Both By OAU And UI For The Same Engineering Course by Barristert: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2013
Oau is the best but ur life will never remain the same again in oau rather advice u 2 choose UI.Frm experience.
Re: Admitted Both By OAU And UI For The Same Engineering Course by Shollyps(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2013
GO 4 BOTH
Re: Admitted Both By OAU And UI For The Same Engineering Course by Yaungdee(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2013
s1: Congratulations once again,but how true is what you are saying because it's practically impossible for jamb to give you two admission at once. pls shed more light on this.
Wen u dnt knw sumtin, perhaps at all do not write "impossible". Point of correction its not jamb dat offers admission but school. D only responsibility of jamb is to notify students of dere admission or admissions as d case may be..mind u its very much possible for someone to be offered admission in 6 skuls altogether..college, poly, and university..but d rule is: it is required u reject d admission of any skul u wish to in a situation of multiple admission..so my bro mind ur use of "impossible".
Re: Admitted Both By OAU And UI For The Same Engineering Course by Miracleojo(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Yaungdee:
Wen u dnt knw sumtin, perhaps at all do not write "impossible". Point of correction its not jamb dat offers admission but school. D only responsibility of jamb is to notify students of dere admission or admissions as d case may be..mind u its very much possible for someone to be offered admission in 6 skuls altogether..college, poly, and university..but d rule is: it is required u reject d admission of any skul u wish to in a situation of multiple admission..so my bro mind ur use of "impossible".
I thought you were asking for advice,u sounded rude and haughty....watch it,you aren't the first to get admission into two highly rated uni.....
he was liberal enough to give you a reply.....n..
I would rather you accepted UI..its better
Re: Admitted Both By OAU And UI For The Same Engineering Course by Elthugnificent(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
Yaungdee:
Guy read the op post again and comprehend his post, it's impossible to given more than one admission from jamb i.e by checking your admission status, yes we all know u can secure more than one admission but only one can and would be display by jamb on their website. He aint the first to be accepted in more than one institution, so we all know how it works, just one of the admission would be display on jamb site, while the rest of the admission if any, one has to check with the institution been applied. So either the op is seeking attention or joking. But the fact remain that the op is not been truthful.

(1) (Reply)

Unical Medical Centre; A Centre Without The Medical / Can U Crack This Quiz? / Delta State Uni.(delsu) Direct Entry And Part-time Application Form For 2015/20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.