Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Unemployment: The Latest Chronic Disease - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Unemployment: The Latest Chronic Disease (442 Views)

That Job Can Cause You Heart Disease / Is The Government Responsible For Unemployment Or Is It You? / Unemployment in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unemployment: The Latest Chronic Disease by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
From web Dictionary, A chronic condition is a human health condition or disease that is persistent or otherwise long-lasting in its effects. The term chronic is usually applied when the course of the disease lasts for more than three months. ...

When i was dropping application for my Industrial training then, it was so stressful that i wondered what job seeking would feel like.

Believe me, my wondering didn't even come close to the actual real life experience. i googled every company online and started visiting there address one by one. Many, i didn't even go pass the front gate. Other days it is me and jobberman oh. it even got to a time that even jobs unrelated to my course of study, i applied. Yet Nothing.

I was depressed, always feeling sorry for my self and almost committing blasphemy against God.

But only few will look inward and say '' What if there wasn't even any job in the whole country, so i won't survive abi?'' or even ask themselves '' These people am seeking jobs from did something one time in their life that made them to be able to offer jobs''

What is that thing?.....they took lead of their life.....held the wheels of their life and took charge....became responsible for their life success or failure....they became determined, discipline, focused and they persevered....in short they became LEADERS.

Unfortunately this attribute is not for everyone....some are bound to lead other are meant to follow...

Either which way, i hope you stay immune to this chronic disease.

(1) (Reply)

The Destiny Of Your Career / Motivational Tuesday: Ask, Ask And Ask. / Funny Unemployment:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.