Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night (40713 Views)

Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) / The Night View Of City Of Bauchi (Wambai Gate) / Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by nekaa(f): 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Please.....
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by adexsimply(m): 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by StEdwin(m): 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
People don't like the truth....someone here just said that decoration looks local and some people have jumped into insulting her.

Truth be told.....That's a poor job at decoration. Personally, I fail to see the beauty in that. Even if the camera was changed to a "100mega pixel" I doubt it would change.....

The design, creativity and finesse are simply lacking in whatever they were trying to put together. The different structures were poorly arranged.

Perhaps a blind man was the head of the decorating team...that might be the only palatable explanation.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by Cleanman(m): 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
you post fine pic,you ask a madman how it looks like.
You must be out of your mind to be expecting a reasonable answer.

***sees the madman coming from a distance...picks shoe,run commot for thread ***

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by tana4gud(f): 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
I think we shud jst learn 2 Appreciate.... Beautiful

#lipsealed
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by niceeric(m): 12:00am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by slightlyMad(f): 12:09am On Dec 04, 2013
it looks ugly
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by mrlaw93(m): 12:09am On Dec 04, 2013
nah 3310 u use cover dis tin ni... looks horrible. the design in my sitting room is better
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by Lilaex: 12:13am On Dec 04, 2013
Shut d 4k up is dis paradise to u?

Airforce1: Paradise on earth smiley smiley

Lagos is working... Fashola is Working grin
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 04, 2013
I guess u guys should go there to see for yourself ( ajose adeogun street, victoria island lagos nigeria ) me likey loaded smiley
@op is the decoration also part of Zenith bank project ?
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 04, 2013
Lilaex: Shut d 4k up is dis paradise to u?

is more than paradise you only need to see it for yourself okay!
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by YoshiMaster: 12:19am On Dec 04, 2013
Okay let me put this issue to rest.

Looking with my very detail oriented eye wink, it doesn't look that bad, but it could have been better.

The main flaw I see on closer inspection is the fact that the black and white colored curb is very dirty, it would have bee nice if it was repainted.

The second flaw I see is the fact that there aren't enough colored lights, I would have loved to see bright reds, to complement the bland white, and light blue.

Besides that, its an okay job, I'd give it a C+.

If we are going by Nigerian standards, then I'd give it a B-, but that's just the thing innit? we need to raise our standards in all that we do. I'm sure they will get better and better though.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by Abagworo(m): 12:20am On Dec 04, 2013
I still ask in curiousity. Why are Nigerians obsessed with this nasty white and black stripes? It disgusts me to the marrow.
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by binhozie(m): 12:34am On Dec 04, 2013
Y'all should leave Ellatyra alone. . .
Truth is when i saw the thread and rushed to open it. . .i was so unwowed by the pics i had to give her comment a like
i mean how is that even a "view" talk more of calling it beautiful.
Its poor joor. . .whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by YoshiMaster: 12:40am On Dec 04, 2013
The pics below are some A-/A+ Christmas decorations in my opinion.

All in all as some poster said above, it's Christmas, Yayy!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 04, 2013
The

way some people hurl abusive words and curses at others shows they have
seen too much of our "local" nollywood movies.

The "international" touch they were hoping to see in that pic is pobably
las vegas which they have also seen in foreign movies but little they
knw that las vegas is also "local" to those who own it.

So tell me, what is actually local? You can only express your love or
disappointment at the decoration an not sound so local. You obviously
lack decorum if all you can do is hurl insults and use a word like
local. Spare us pls!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft / Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video) / Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.