Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,158 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night (40706 Views)

Checkout The Aerial View Of Lagos Island During The Day And Night (photos) / The Night View Of City Of Bauchi (Wambai Gate) / Xenophobia: View Of A Nigerian Living In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by Cornel88(m): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2013
Zanxx: please lets criticise constructively. The lady said its local and thats her opinion. she didnt insult or curse anyone till she was called a goat. the same person who called her a goat told another person to shot their green teeth( whatever that means). ella did wrong by cursing but the one who insulted her first should also be called out. only one person pointed out the goat insult and advised accordingly. dont make out one to be an angel and the other the devil.
thats why i dont like contributing the little i can in nairaland because as much as I know dat we hav brilliant and inteligent people here, wit due respect, we still hav people wit low sense of reasoning, and dey must show demselves. u give ur personal opinion and get replies like, "u r an idiot", "u illiterate", "u r brainless" etc, just as d case here. I tire o.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by sexychocho(f): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2013
Buoyantic: grin the girl don finish you....see wetin you fit reply her with haha
Do u want 2 be a devil?Wat do u xpect her 2 say? Ohhhhhhh or u want her 2 be shameless lyk sum pple and start fighting online without seeing d person u're fighting. Go siddon abeg cheesy
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by babseg(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2013
All posts deleted shocked
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by ccollins(m): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2013
chucky234: And you live in Vegas, chronic daft darkwin duck.

Seems you slept with vampires the night before in your doomed horrorful sleep the nite before. Where did I mention in my post that I live in vegas.ask google that question,cretin!
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by Incredyable(m): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2013
It's better u say Nigeria is local dan to say d pix is!!! the pix make sense sha...
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2013
Nawa for Nairaland mods o.
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by ccollins(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2013
Davidolives: where do u stay post pics and lets see

I rather stay here all through out the whole day than spend a minute on that 19th century pix posted by the oP. Mind you that is las vegas belagio I uploaded

1 Like

Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by sexychocho(f): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2013
Zanxx: please lets criticise constructively. The lady said its local and thats her opinion. she didnt insult or curse anyone till she was called a goat. the same person who called her a goat told another person to shot their green teeth( whatever that means). ella did wrong by cursing but the one who insulted her first should also be called out. only one person pointed out the goat insult and advised accordingly. dont make out one to be an angel and the other the devil.

U actually made a gud point but do u knw dat despite pointing out d goat case and adviced both of dem,ella has bin d only one yabbing everybody if u go thru d chats.See, dis is nairaland and pple yab themselves seriously 2 d extent dat u wil laff and want 2 com bak 2 knw wats going on bt d curse ella placed was just too much 4 pple 2 bear and she continued wif everybody which is nt too gud.So i biliv she doesn't nid any support 4 real.
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by stalliontp(m): 9:46am On Dec 04, 2013
The problem is not Nigeria rather the insane inhabitants. 90% of Nigerians are lunatics! cool cool cool
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by sheryf01(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2013
Ellatyra:

50 likes

U both nid to learn to encourage and appreciate gud things. Nothing looks uninternational to me cos my friends and i were passing by and they started taking pictures and I guess that showed they appreciate wat they see. Believe me,they'r NYC guys and chicks wit high taste of fashion etiquette whom I asked over on a short biz visit I wana think its international enough xcpt u can prove otherwise.@ nutty chick, I bet ur 3 year old wuld not know where to plug the socket for illuminating the trees talk more of design. Smh.
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2013
Hahaha... Why can Nigerians do something to meet international standard. You will spot easily this is somewhere in Africa. Oh,please! It is time to start putting things in modern perspective.
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by Temptee101(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2013
What a shabby decoration. What was the Mod thinking when he/she brought this to the FP? I guess he/she was also paid to tarnish our country's lost image
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by Raphjeezy(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2013
Ellatyra: Still looks very local undecided
Egba Mi o, Beautiful keh
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by Zanxx(f): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2013
Cornel88: thats why i dont like contributing the little i can in nairaland because as much as I know dat we hav brilliant and inteligent people here, wit due respect, we still hav people wit low sense of reasoning, and dey must show demselves. u give ur personal opinion and get replies like, "u r an idiot", "u illiterate", "u r brainless" etc, just as d case here. I tire o.

i tell you my brother its beginning to get boring. the first time i made a comment here on nairaland, i was called a cow girl.
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by coolcore: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2013
Below international standard infact if there is anything like uninternational

1 Like

Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by chiogoezubem(f): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2013
Imagine the number of hidden posts on first page! I don't even want to go to the second page and the following pages to count. All you guys do on NL is look for the smallest reason to curse one another and spew hurting words! SMH @you all who are in this habbit. Obviously its caused by lack of something intelligent to say, but who says its a must to comment on every thread?!! The truth? Its getting uninteresting and @ times I (and I'm sure there are others too) don't read beyond the first page. Tune it down guys! So much hatred in here. Don't take your issues with ASUU and Co, or even political and mostly unique tribal differences and issues out on each other. Its not solving any of the issues and definitely won't change them. Most importantly, you certainly don't feel better after the word-fights.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2013
Ellatyra: Still looks very local undecided

Local? I see a girl that just want to be happy and you call her Local? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

If Oyinbo girl dey pose around xmas lights in a city centre in Europe, you go call her local 2?
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by sexychocho(f): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2013
Zanxx:

i tell you my brother its beginning to get boring. the first time i made a comment here on nairaland, i was called a cow girl.

Its one of those tinz am trying 2 let u knw,so just try and catch ur fun and ignore such tinz and if u aren't d type dat can bear sum tinz, u wil actually find it boring coz sum pple here are pains in d ass alwaz lukin 4 trouble bt try 2 bear dem smiley

1 Like

Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2013
coolcore: Below international standard infact if there is anything like uninternational

Life is stage by stage.... Soon, we will reach there....
Re: Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night by DisGuy: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2013
thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

In Pictures Fashola Inspects Trains, Facilities For Lagos Light Rail In Canada / Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft / Danfo Bus Bashes A Ferrari At Lekki Tollgate (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.