Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

"Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker (15546 Views)

Phyno Aka ''hit Maker'' Drops An Epic Video Of His Single ''shut Down'' / Mi-fliss Set To Shoot His Skipobropopo And His Erotic Hit Maker Track Underwear. / 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by IAMBREEZY: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2013
Nice song i like the beat.
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by internetpo(m): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2013
men! I like the song. Thought it would be wack but hmmmn.
Nice tune and nice lyrics. TnE You try.

The top is sure...
We no go dieooooooooooooo.
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by Xtaceeey: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2013
Nice beat..

Nice chorus..

U try man!! Nice Song..

Abeg who produced d beat 4u?
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by Xtaceeey: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2013
Airforce1: Crap!

Go nd do a song let's us see.. Bad belle

Go AND DIE!!!

12 Likes

Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by killuminati(m): 10:31am On Dec 07, 2013
Abeg sey u don hear d track? Cos er body dey hail d dude here but u say na crap.. My fone no dey like download for those kain sites. Write d hood n like 3 lines here mek I c. wink
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2013
internetpo: men! I like the song. Thought it would be wack but hmmmn.
Nice tune and nice lyrics. TnE You try.

The top is sure...
We no go dieooooooooooooo.
yesooo we no go die!!!!!!!
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2013
Xtaceeey: Nice beat..

Nice chorus..

U try man!! Nice Song..

Abeg who produced d beat 4u?
Na D7 an owerri based producer... thanks man
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Nice song i like the beat.
Thank you !!!!we no go die
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2013
philip0906: [size=13pt]I thought i was going to waste mb, buh yeah very nice track bro cool[/size]
tnks bro
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by Prowizy2(m): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2013
OP, chop knockle u try cheesy
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by Sodiq3(m): 10:48am On Dec 07, 2013
Zammydagreat: @Op "Go and get a good life" music is not ur calling...
Haters can 'KISS' between his 2 'THIGHS'

1 Like

Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by dheaven: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2013
let download it first and see
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by killuminati(m): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2013
ejifranks: Thank you !!!!we no go die
Guy, we all must die o! But not [b][color=green]today, not tomorrow, not[b]next tomorrow...[/b] In fact we go live long. Guy I no fit download am oh, wetin dey hapen?[/b][/color]
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2013
killuminati: Guy, we all must die o! But not [b][color=green]today, not tomorrow, not[b]next tomorrow...[/b] In fact we go live long. Guy I no fit download am oh, wetin dey hapen?[/b][/color]
no be now we go see our shildren shildren, kukuma shop the fliuts of our rabour grin grin ;
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 11:01am On Dec 07, 2013
Sodiq3:
Haters can 'KISS' between his 2 'THIGHS'
lol grin grin grin
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by laptop247(m): 11:02am On Dec 07, 2013
Guy, when i saw the post, kum da like mak i use my 4mb download m? But truth that song sweet die... Infact dats my xmas ringtone... And for those who are gud at only mocking, una fit go and die...
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by fatfatty: 11:11am On Dec 07, 2013
Nice work bro

1 Like

Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by phiszo(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2013
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by sexychocho(f): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2013
Nice One smiley

1 Like

Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2013
laptop247: Guy, when i saw the post, kum da like mak i use my 4mb download m? But truth that song sweet die... Infact dats my xmas ringtone... And for those who are gud at only mocking, una fit go and die...
lol thanks man... free themoooo one man beef is anoda man ponmo
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by laptop247(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2013
I just the pray 4my heart make the remix be... TnE featuring M.I -Rythme tings reloaded-

1 Like

Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by jerrymania(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2013
well you need more work on your voice, and tell the producer to make the chorus a bit more uptempo for this type of tune. overall, the tune is ok, and stop that ararara thing you said at the end, makes you look like a copy cat.
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2013
jerrymania: well you need more work on your voice, and tell the producer to make the chorus a bit more uptempo for this type of tune. overall, the tune is ok, and stop that ararara thing you said at the end, makes you look like a copy cat.

Thanks man .... we started the ra ra ra movement oooo grin grin grin grin na dem copy us join

https://www.nairaland.com/1400045/ra-ra-ra-tne-nairalander
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by DonaldGenes(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2013
Mellifluous song_I like it

1 Like

Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by Sheenor: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2013
Lemmie giv it a try.....
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
laptop247: I just the pray 4my heart make the remix be... TnE featuring M.I -Rythme tings reloaded-
will be really awesome!!!!
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
Donalð Genes: Mellifluous song_I like it
Thanks bro
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by Tbken: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
I thought you said you are working on ur album...ive nt heard even a trak or was it foto album...
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by jerrymania(m): 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
ejifranks:

Thanks man .... we started the ra ra ra movement oooo grin grin grin grin na dem copy us join

https://www.nairaland.com/1400045/ra-ra-ra-tne-nairalander

one point to note. like me, i guess other people too, are kind of tired of this timayalike type of vibe, you know, burn them enemies, dem nor fit kill me bla bla. instead of putting yourself in that position why dont you put WE, the people there? everyone listening might call you boastful etc. but when you put the people in the song, you can only imagine how far you will go. heed to this word, and you will be the people's hero.
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
jerrymania:

one point to note. like me, i guess other people too, are kind of tired of this timayalike type of vibe, you know, burn them enemies, dem nor fit kill me bla bla. instead of putting yourself in that position why dont you put WE, the people there? everyone listening might call you boastful etc. but when you put the people in the song, you can only imagine how far you will go. heed to this word, and you will be the people's hero.
true talk....noted smiley
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ghettodreamz(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
Not bad.. Despite not little beginnings..

It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Drops A Hot Hip Hop Song / Psquare – Magical Healing / Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.