Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,806 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

"Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker (15630 Views)

Phyno Aka ''hit Maker'' Drops An Epic Video Of His Single ''shut Down'' / Mi-fliss Set To Shoot His Skipobropopo And His Erotic Hit Maker Track Underwear. / 9ice Is Nigerian Akon (the Hit Maker), Believe It Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by FREEDON: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mtn pulse abg giVe mi back my mb ohhh.jst watsted ma mb.sing song about ASUU now angryMtn pulse abg giVe mi back my mb ohhh.jst watsted ma mb.sing song about ASUU now
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by laptop247(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
FREEDON: Mtn pulse abg giVe mi back my mb ohhh.jst watsted ma mb.sing song about ASUU now angryMtn pulse abg giVe mi back my mb ohhh.jst watsted ma mb.sing song about ASUU now
was a gun pointed to ur head to download the song?
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
FREEDON: Mtn pulse abg giVe mi back my mb ohhh.jst watsted ma mb.sing song about ASUU now angryMtn pulse abg giVe mi back my mb ohhh.jst watsted ma mb.sing song about ASUU now
no be only ASUUU na PASUUU cheesy cheesy
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by Itoroetti(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
ejifranks: will be really awesome!!!!

Guy,I enjoyed the song,though u nid to work on ur lyrical content.but that was a nice work.I hardly download songs on nairaland but just attempted when I saw ur link in one comment.
There is dis site u can use in promoting ur songs,I guess its for up and coming musicians only.
"Behorlah dot com".I guess u knw what I mean.visit it and link up with the admin there.
Pls I have no stake there oooo.
Congrt
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by MEILYN(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
nice song bro.... Lol we go dey jump am pass..
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by curtain: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
Adams Hitler!
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by winbyforce: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
Oshiomole don enter one chance grin grin grin E go tey before this widow matter die down.
Nice song by the way smiley
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nice work TnE! Don't relent, keep improving and be dynamic. See you atop!
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by cold(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
Wow! Tune utunu. On repeat grin
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
Itoroetti :

Guy,I enjoyed the song,though u nid to work on ur lyrical content.but that was a nice work.I hardly download songs on nairaland but just attempted when I saw ur link in one comment.
There is dis site u can use in promoting ur songs,I guess its for up and coming musicians only.
"Behorlah dot com".I guess u knw what I mean.visit it and link up with the admin there.
Pls I have no stake there oooo.
Congrt
i just hit the site sir...thanks so much
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
MEILYN: nice song bro.... Lol we go dey jump am pass..
grin
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
winbyforce: Oshiomole don enter one chance grin grin grin E go tey before this widow matter die down.
Nice song by the way smiley
Osho really try for me lols.... grin grin grin
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Nice work TnE! Don't relent, keep improving and be dynamic. See you atop!
my broda in the movement i hailooo... how ur own career dey go? hope fine
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by smile11s(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
Passing it to DJs
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
smile11s: Passing it to DJs
God Bless u sir
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by Sike(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
Clemzy16: Na 3310 i dey use, shey e go let me download the song?
LAME !! :|
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by wittytezzy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Elantracey: Soon d next tin will be a movie titled GO N DIE
Abi nau? then we'll say job no dey, only if we can be mor creativ... In 9ja we fit turn feaces to money.....
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by howfarwhatagwan: 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
Not a bad song for sure better than a lot of stuff we are getting from Naija welldone
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
howfarwhatagwan: Not a bad song for sure better than a lot of stuff we are getting from Naija welldone
cool
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by dROC1: 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nice song. Downloaded

1 Like

Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
ejifranks: my broda in the movement i hailooo... how ur own career dey go? hope fine
Hailing u back bro. I still dey pull am o. I've been expecting Mod(s) to move my song in the link in my siganture to front page also, but I don't know my offence o..maybe you'll lecture me how take dey do am abeg. Without even getting to front page yet, you can see the comments the song has been getting. God dey sha! May God be with us and assist us all hit the limelight.
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Hailing u back bro. I still dey pull am o. I've been expecting Mod(s) to move my song in the link in my siganture to front page also, but I don't know my offence o..maybe you'll lecture me how take dey do am abeg. Without even getting to front page yet, you can see the comments the song has been getting. God dey sha! May God be with us and assist us all hit the limelight.
yup bro, God will help us...keep doing ur thing, more power and fluidity to ur vocal cords cool
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by laptop247(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
.Oboi..my home theater done suffer... Make i even arrange the song 4al my haters... Guy... Put am 4 youtube... And try advertise ur site at facebuk...
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
laptop247: .Oboi..my home theater done suffer... Make i even arrange the song 4al my haters... Guy... Put am 4 youtube... And try advertise ur site at facebuk...
lolssss , ... is the youtube gonna be a plain video without no visuals?? am already promoting on facebook...
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
ejifranks: yup bro, God will help us...keep doing ur thing, more power and fluidity to ur vocal cords cool
Amen and to yours too
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by Abbott(m): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
ejifranks: Yesooo TnE is Here again!!!!!!
I promised you all my dear nairaland friends that i will be coming out with a new joint titled " Go and Die" on this thread
www.nairaland.com/1534719/go-die-oshiomole-tells-widow/30#19873435
I thank God for the Inspiration oooo , and to my good ever blazing comrade governor Adams Oshiomole who provided me with the hook....God bless you sir...
Here it is
Download and Enjoy
TnE - Go and Die (Produced by D7)
download Here
http:///ubig3el2jbb4
http://www.reverbnation.com/tnefame/song/19363019-go-and-die
Artist _ TnE
Label_ Unsigned
twitter_ @Tnefame
Facebook_ /tne.fame
Facebook Fan page_ TnE
BBM 268DCCD0

That is beautiful. Kudos!
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
Abbott:

That is beautiful. Kudos!
thanks
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by twogood: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nice song. Good tune. Love how it ended.
Besides the song's inspiration, i think it's a nice song for the season. You might try putting your song on air. Don't tell them the source of your inspiration though.
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by EzeCanada: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
ejifranks: Yesooo TnE is Here again!!!!!!

I promised you all my dear nairaland friends that i will be coming out with a new joint titled " Go and Die" on this thread

www.nairaland.com/1534719/go-die-oshiomole-tells-widow/30#19873435

I thank God for the Inspiration oooo , and to my good ever blazing comrade governor Adams Oshiomole who provided me with the hook....God bless you sir...

Here it is

Download and Enjoy

TnE - Go and Die (Produced by D7)

download Here

http:///ubig3el2jbb4

http://www.reverbnation.com/tnefame/song/19363019-go-and-die

Artist _ TnE
Label_ Unsigned
twitter_ @Tnefame
Facebook_ /tne.fame
Facebook Fan page_ TnE

BBM 268DCCD0

OP, I gbadun your creativity. Never new it was for real.

Contact me at +1 647 874 1031. I am considering a contract for you.
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
EzeCanada:

OP, I gbadun your creativity. Never new it was for real.

Contact me at +1 647 874 1031. I am considering a contract for you.
Big Bro Thanks .... my digit ends with 02.
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by EmperorAugustus(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
The man "go and die" heat is no more, hence you won't get the desired traction.!
Re: "Go And Die" By "TnE" Your Nairaland Hit Maker by ejifranks(m): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
EmperorAugustus: The man "go and die" heat is no more, hence you won't get the desired traction.!
it depends on how you see it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MI Abaga And Iceprince Zamani Announced As New CEO And VP Of Chocolate City Musi / Download Naira Marley - Tesumole Video / D'banj Congratulates Don Jazzy On Launch Of Mavin Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.