Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner (4265 Views)

Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife? / Should I Be Worried ? See What My Daughter Did (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by Andyblaze: 12:44am On Dec 04, 2013
Please this issue is giving me sleepless nights as u can see by the ''time'' of posting this topic.

Due to the fact that i have brought her up in my 24houred air conditioned home right from birth upto her 4th year on earth my daughter has become acclimatized to a cool atmosphere that she refuses to come out. Whenever we walk out and its sunny, she feels uncomfortable and complain alot to me. Atimes she falls sick.
I've had to change my church to another one with a well working A/C during service and i had to enrol her in an expensive school that has air conditioned classrooms last week.
But am scared about her obsession with the A/C as she grows. Please will it affect her

Plz serios replies as u can see ayam serios these days

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by tpia5: 1:02am On Dec 04, 2013
its always hot where you live?

are you in a desert?

never heard of 24 hour air condition, explain plz.
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by waleadex(m): 1:06am On Dec 04, 2013
To put the blame completely on her is bad. Like you said she's brought up that way and this shows you're rich because we all know electricity supply is not stable in Nigeria. Besides,she's only being childish and I believe as she grows she will change and stop complaining. However,it's not healthy to always get confined in a/c environment.You can ask your doctor for me details.
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by tpia5: 1:15am On Dec 04, 2013
^he has his ac on even during harmattan?
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by Andyblaze: 1:19am On Dec 04, 2013
tpia@:
^he has his ac on even during harmattan?
yes we do, but then we lower it just like people lower their lamp.

Its not always hot. Infact it rained today but then Old G.R.A in Rivers state never experiences power outtage so as long as theres power, the a.c gotta be on. We wear sweaters indoors with gloves when it gets too cold
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by Andyblaze: 1:21am On Dec 04, 2013
waleadex: To put the blame completely on her is bad. Like you said she's brought up that way and this shows you're rich because we all know electricity supply is not stable in Nigeria. Besides,she's only being childish and I believe as she grows she will change and stop complaining. However,it's not healthy to always get confined in a/c environment.You can ask your doctor for me details.
Please don't be annoyed, but will the constant switching on of the A.c affect her young and fragile lungs?
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by tpia5: 1:21am On Dec 04, 2013
Andyblaze:

Its not always hot. Infact it rained today but then Old G.R.A in Rivers state never experiences power outtage so as long as theres power, the a.c gotta be on. We wear sweaters indoors with gloves when it gets too cold

what a tall tale.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by waleadex(m): 1:24am On Dec 04, 2013
Andyblaze:
Please don't be annoyed, but will the constant switching on of the A.c affect her young and fragile lungs?
Not only the lungs,but also the bones.
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by Andyblaze: 1:27am On Dec 04, 2013
waleadex:
wow thanks. I'll try to talk to her. Am considering sending her abroad to stay with my baby mama.
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by Andyblaze: 1:28am On Dec 04, 2013
tpia@:

what a tall tale.
what of short tail? Like rat own

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by tpia5: 1:30am On Dec 04, 2013
you have 24 hour ac and also short rat tails?

i see disney is confusing you with ratatouille.
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 04, 2013
waleadex:

Dear, it'll be much more better if you catch some sleep.
Dude here is just wasting ya energy
He creates threads lyk dis when he's high on cow poo cool grin

10 Likes

Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by Andyblaze: 1:35am On Dec 04, 2013
alutacontinua:

a doctor who makes fun of her patients does not deserve her certificate
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by Andyblaze: 1:36am On Dec 04, 2013
tpia@:
you have 24 hour ac and also short rat tails?

i see disney is confusing you with ratatouille.
plz don't george me. Not mai fault that ayam riches
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 04, 2013
Andyblaze: a doctor who makes fun of her patients does not deserve her certificate

Ayaf given up on you.
Didn't you get your referral letter to the religion section?
Na deliverance ur issue remain tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by Andyblaze: 1:39am On Dec 04, 2013
alutacontinua:

Ayaf given up on you.
Didn't you get your referral letter to the religion section?
Na deliverance ur issue remain tongue tongue
nope i didn't.
So which pastor is one my case Lemme transfer some evil spirit to his/her generation
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by tpia5: 1:40am On Dec 04, 2013
Andyblaze:
plz don't george me. Not mai fault that ayam riches

i wonder why other "riches" dont have 24 hr ac.
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by Andyblaze: 1:43am On Dec 04, 2013
tpia@:

i wonder why other "riches" dont have 24 hr ac.
so u've not been to davido's house b4. Even our neighbor who is a speaker at rivers house of assembly has a.c in his gate front. B4 u enter cold will remove all the poverty sweat in ur face.

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 04, 2013
Andyblaze:
nope i didn't.
So which pastor is one my case Lemme transfer some evil spirit to his/her generation

PASTOR TPIA! tongue
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by dazekid(m): 1:52am On Dec 04, 2013
lemme book space as this may hit front page....okay more seriously I don't think this is bad unless she doesn't sweat at all..
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by mufutau55(m): 3:01am On Dec 04, 2013
Andyblaze: Please this issue is giving me sleepless nights as u can see by the ''time'' of posting this topic.

Due to the fact that i have brought her up in my 24houred air conditioned home right from birth upto her 4th year on earth my daughter has become acclimatized to a cool atmosphere that she refuses to come out. Whenever we walk out and its sunny, she feels uncomfortable and complain alot to me. Atimes she falls sick.
I've had to change my church to another one with a well working A/C during service and i had to enrol her in an expensive school that has air conditioned classrooms last week.
But am scared about her obsession with the A/C as she grows. Please will it affect her

Plz serios replies as u can see ayam serios these days

Send your daughter come America just for the winter... She go cry and run come meet you quick, quick.
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by ChuckBoi93(m): 3:07am On Dec 04, 2013
@ Ansyblaze...you can lie eh! I've been following your posts and most of the sh** you post are fictional. You wish you had 24hrs supply of electricity. I know you'll want to throw counter-accusations but hey, I'm not interested. This is not a p.issing contest, lol.

I shake my head for you.
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by Taiwo20(m): 5:17am On Dec 04, 2013
Iru question ode wo le le yi.

Does that mean she's been in the AC as a toddler too?
If so, all I can say is carry your cross and don't come here with mumu question
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by lynk106: 5:28am On Dec 04, 2013
Andyblaze:

well, that's dumb. you turn on AC and wear sweaters and glove inside d house. hahahah What haven't I heard today. grin

anyways, is your daughter overweight?

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by free2ryhme: 5:45am On Dec 04, 2013
.... undecided

guy u can lie

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by martronilla: 6:09am On Dec 04, 2013
Just boil her in a very big pot and never will she think of A.C again

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by sanandreas(m): 6:56am On Dec 04, 2013
Andyblaze again? Musa how did he escape?
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2013
@ op they say what doesnt kill makes you stronger.you have spoilt your child rotten and at this age,you can still change her since she is still in her formative years however if se turns 18 and you dont do anything about it,o well.too bad.by the way have you considered the fact that in life the only thing that is constant is CHANGE

what if your a.c gets spoilt or she goes to a school that does not have a.c nko? If she falls sick,take her to the hospital,when she recuperates,take her back to a place there is no a.c.ill use myself as an example

my parents used to do all the cleaning,washing of clothes etc at 13 and i was getting very rotten.it was my grandma that called my dads attention to it and so they started giving me clothes to wash.if i was 3 my back will start aching me and the skin in my fingers will peel,infact that was when they gave me more.my dad made sure i wasnt spoilt and he knew i was aware that there was washing machine but he never allowed me use it.if i wash and spread the clothes and they are not clean,he will remove them from the line and ask me to wash it.

Now if you give me 10 heaps of clothes or a zinc full of dishes,i will wash it without my leg aching,my skin peeling etc.have you considered if she gets married and her husband cannot afford to put a.c in their house.

This is the time to show your daughter tough love.be hard on her now before you start crying on her behalf

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by IAMBREEZY: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2013
LIAR LIAR
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by Danhumprey: 7:45am On Dec 04, 2013
alutacontinua:

Where have you been,Doctor? grin
Re: My Daughter Cannot Enter A House That Doesn't Have An Air Conditioner by Danhumprey: 7:54am On Dec 04, 2013
kulyie: @ op they say what doesnt kill makes you stronger.you have spoilt your child rotten and at this age,you can still change her since she is still in her formative years however if se turns 18 and you dont do anything about it,o well.too bad.by the way have you considered the fact that in life the only thing that is constant is CHANGE

what if your a.c gets spoilt or she goes to a school that does not have a.c nko? If she falls sick,take her to the hospital,when she recuperates,take her back to a place there is no a.c.ill use myself as an example

my parents used to do all the cleaning,washing of clothes etc at 13 and i was getting very rotten.it was my grandma that called my dads attention to it and so they started giving me clothes to wash.if i was 3 my back will start aching me and the skin in my fingers will peel,infact that was when they gave me more.my dad made sure i wasnt spoilt and he knew i was aware that there was washing machine but he never allowed me use it.if i wash and spread the clothes and they are not clean,he will remove them from the line and ask me to wash it.

Now if you give me 10 heaps of clothes or a zinc full of dishes,i will wash it without my leg aching,my skin peeling etc.have you considered if she gets married and her husband cannot afford to put a.c in their house.

This is the time to show your daughter tough love.be hard on her now before you start crying on her behalf
This long epistle just for an unserious thread and OP? I twale for you. E be like say you get time for your hand. grin

The Federal Ministry of Family affairs,warns that taking Andyblaze and his threads serious would affect your health. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caro White Itches Me Alot, What Can I Do / Mother's Day: Love Songs For Mothers And Wives / How Do I Train My 3 Month Old Baby To Use A Bottle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.