Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 (67174 Views)

Clarion Chukwura Marries For The Third Time / Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" / The Susan Peters And Royal Family Photo That Has Everyone Talking....check On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
grin
nikkypearl: see
love under the tree..reminds me of when I was young,i only meet my
boyfriend under a mango tree,we will play,run round the tree...what happened to those mango trees this days sef then young girls are so shy to look into the eyes of their lovers,only twist their finger throughout the meeting..but nowadays,gurls will look straight into yours eyes demanding for money up and down grin oh what a
good olden days,but nowadays lovers prefare to meet in
kfc,shoprite,sheraton,name it..cheiii! no more true love
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
olabukola: I hard that shino peters is a son to one of the ibo highlife musicians. Somebody confirm pls.
Shina Peters is the son of Chief Osita Stephen Osadebe(RIP). I heard Osadebe fathered him for a Yoruba woman and he grew up not knowing him as a father. Shina Peters was closer to his mum and his maternal relations. He still paid his last homage to Osadebe when he died as the first son. Shina Peters is therefore half Igbo, half Yoruba. cool

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by Airforce1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
cutierashy: so are u getting married to woman of ur tribe only?

Why did u ask?
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by SPEED5: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
All these naïve igbo girls marrying yoruba men, that's the risk u take- heart break. Yoruba men ar know for infidelity, same as there women. Dumb igbo women
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by agohavivi(f): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
Airforce1: When i was still a little boy, my mom told me son,
don't u ever move close to any woman who z not from your tribe when u grow up.

I wonder what woman would want to roll with a bitter and hate filled man like you. I doubt if there's any, not even from your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by agohavivi(f): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2013

I wonder what woman would want to roll with a bitter and hate filled man like you. I doubt if there's any, not even from your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Shina Peters' music career for a long time experienced a decline after he asked if any girl could stri.p and dance in Amphitheatre, OAU, Ile-Ife. A girl did and Shina was dealt with the students at the show and asked to prostrate to the students. Since then, though not always, OAU students would always demand that any artiste performing in the school "at the level of amphitheatre" must prostrate. The girl was later rusticated. This was around 1991.
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by pofolo(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
and thereafter came, clarence Abiodun Peters............aka CAPital.....
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Shina Peters' music career for a long time experienced a decline after he asked if any girl could stri.p and dance in Amphitheatre, OAU, Ile-Ife. A girl did and Shina was dealt with the students at the show and asked to prostrate to the students. Since then, though not always, OAU students would always demand that any artiste performing in the school "at the level of amphitheatre" must prostrate. The girl was later rusticated. This was around 1991.
Did you also remember when he was booed I think in OAU or UNILAG for being among the musicians who were paid to promote Abacha's presidency in 1996? He wept on stage when trying to perform a song. grin grin
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
berem: Did you also remember when he was booed I think in OAU or UNILAG for being among the musicians who were paid to promote Abacha's presidency in 1996? He wept on stage when trying to perform a song. grin grin
I don't remember.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by xtremely9ja: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
SPEED5: All these naïve igbo girls marrying yoruba men, that's the risk u take- heart break. Yoruba men ar know for infidelity, same as there women. Dumb igbo women

When was the last time you heard of Clarion Chuckwura? her last name as I can remember is ABIOLA. Please stop ethnic bigotry

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by Lilimax(f): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
berem: Shina Peters is the son of Chief Osita Stephen Osadebe(RIP). I heard Osadebe fathered him for a Yoruba woman and he grew up not knowing him as a father. Shina Peters was closer to his mum and his maternal relations. He still paid his last homage to Osadebe when he died as the first son. Shina Peters is therefore half Igbo, half Yoruba. cool
Ada mmadu, ibiakwa grin
How, when,where and what undecided!
Ikwuru eziokwu?
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by Odunharry(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
O boy c nice couples o....;us lik me n popowa
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lilimax:
Ada mmadu, ibiakwa grin
How, when,where and what undecided!
which one will I answer? nke m nuru ka m na akoro gi. From reliable source. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by Odunharry(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
boyfriend under a mango tree,we will play,run round the tree...what happened to those mango trees this days sef then young girls are so shy to look into the eyes of their lovers,only twist their finger throughout the meeting..but nowadays,gurls will look straight into yours eyes demanding for money up and down grin oh what a
Those gud days swtie,lol
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by tomzman: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
Aw! Really cute couple. I wonder what went wrong.
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by fuke(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
This photograph was not that of real husband and wife.
This photograph was from a film by Ola Balogun where both stared.

However they had a relationship that produced a child but
not as husband and wife.
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
Naija was sweeter then when people married for love and companionship...sad we all are now slaves to money.
Live and die searching for money,no love,no faith or trust-such emptiness.
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
Be quiet! Must everything be attached to tribe? angry a man that wants to be unfaithful will be unfaithful. Tribe has got nothing to do with it. I'm sick and tired of people who think like you.
SPEED5: All these naïve igbo girls marrying yoruba men, that's the risk u take- heart break. Yoruba men ar know for infidelity, same as there women. Dumb igbo women

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by baby124: 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Clarion's mother is Yoruba. Silly bigots. She even grew up in Yorubaland. So Clarence is more Yoruba.
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by baby124: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2013

You are a real airforce1. Winch
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by victorazy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
Shina Peter no be Sir Osita Osadebe pikin?
Ok d guy come play 1-0 away grin
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
berem: Shina Peters is the son of Chief Osita Stephen Osadebe(RIP). I heard Osadebe fathered him for a Yoruba woman and he grew up not knowing him as a father. Shina Peters was closer to his mum and his maternal relations. He still paid his last homage to Osadebe when he died as the first son. Shina Peters is therefore half Igbo, half Yoruba. cool

I know this story will make you feel better......
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by simplynola(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
Staring into the lies in their eyes'
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by baby124: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
I don't think any Yoruba woman will name a child after her father except she was raped. Especially not around the time Shina was born. It's not cultural. He might have been like a father or a mentor
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by Lucasbalo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
You are damn right. Now is all about the money. No more true love.
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by olabode89(m): 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Oyetboy:

Dude is made nah

I tire o!

He rakes in an average of 1.5M naira per video. You should be asking that 'Hope he takes care of his parents'.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by wickyyolo: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2013

She was short sighted
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by Chamackh(m): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
baby_123: Clarion's mother is Yoruba. Silly bigots. She even grew up in Yorubaland. So Clarence is more Yoruba.
big lie, he is more Igbo than Yoruba.
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by Airforce1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
baby_123:
You are a real airforce1. Winch

U nor well at all..
Na u be winch
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by Lucasbalo(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
You are true to your user name (Speeds). You are on speed really. A kind of addictive drug to think like that.
Re: Shina Peters And Clarion Chukwura In 1982 by Warfibabe(f): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Good old days

Take a good look at her hairdo, sweet old style. Our ladies can't carry this hairdo anymore. SMH!!!

She looks Beauriful tho.
even she cannot carry this hairdo anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo / Ks1 Malaika: My N200M House In Lekki Worth Was Revealed By My Engineer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.