Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

If Your Love Partner Tell You They have Terminal Health Problem Will You React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Love Partner Tell You They have Terminal Health Problem Will You React (523 Views)

Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. / If Your Fiance/fiancee Collected This At A Buffet, How Will You React? / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Love Partner Tell You They have Terminal Health Problem Will You React by phoneport(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2013
When you like someone and they like you back it’s great, more than great, it’s amazing. But if you have a terminal health issue that may take your life, that niggling thought – when do I tell them? – can be the most agonizing period of ones life. And if not properly handled can led to damaging effect on the relationship.

Maybe you’ve been holding off for a while, impressing them with your wonderful, uncomplicated qualities first. Fair enough. But now you’ve realised just how much you like them and you want them to know everything, because you don't know when the tide may turn for bad. And yet, you’re terrified that telling them will scare them off.

“It can be really painful and difficult to tell people our innermost thoughts about our health,”
“But it’s best to be real, as it can lead to a stronger, more authentic relationship.”

Hope on this and for real if you are faced with this complication, How Will You React?

Re: If Your Love Partner Tell You They have Terminal Health Problem Will You React by liloelawwal(m): 8:03am On Dec 04, 2013
i cant jst imagine it,cos ve experienced sth close to that.its so so painful,i ve to stop here else i wil shade tears.
Re: If Your Love Partner Tell You They have Terminal Health Problem Will You React by GentleMimi: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2013
It all depends on the type of terminal illness we're talking abt.
If its somefin like cancer or the likes...i'll feel terrible.I'll still treat him like normal because showing pity does not help matters.But i guess i'll love him more b'cos its gonna be an ''eye opener''.....precious moments,i guess.
But God forbid sey na AIDS.Mehn! I will just shout ''Egba mi oooo!!! Mo gbe ooooo!!!'',and then kill myself rather than commit suicide!
Re: If Your Love Partner Tell You They have Terminal Health Problem Will You React by TUMIC(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2013
God forbid
God forbid
God forbid.
I can't imagine the pain I will feel if my honey I mean my love should tell me this.
God forbid bad thing.

(1) (Reply)

Dating An Ex-prostitute, Do They Ever Come Clean? / Ten (10) Ways To Make Yourself More Happier / Love Is A Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.