Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

His Mum Friend Is In love With Him! Plz Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Mum Friend Is In love With Him! Plz Advice (1842 Views)

Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Please Help! :- I Caught My Boyfriend Sleeping With My Mum's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Mum Friend Is In love With Him! Plz Advice by Cabme(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2013
A friend jst told me wot have been eatn him up, he is a pastor son one day a gal came to his mother for prayer and counsel after whc d gal start coming to their house, d guy mum introduce a pst frnd to d gal 4 marriage bt d gal turn it down. surprisn 1day the gal told d guy she love him, 2weekz lata d saw dem self in an ocean of love dat want 2 lead to marriage bt their are afraid of d guy's mother(parentz) wot shud dey do plz advice
Re: His Mum Friend Is In love With Him! Plz Advice by SugaryBelle(f): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2013
Sorry op,ahotagim ihe ina ako.
Re: His Mum Friend Is In love With Him! Plz Advice by andyanders: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2013
Cabme: A friend jst told me wot have been eatn him up, he is a pastor son one day a gal came to his mother for prayer and counsel after whc d gal start coming to their house, d guy mum introduce a pst frnd to d gal 4 marriage bt d gal turn it down. surprisn 1day the gal told d guy she love him, 2weekz lata d saw dem self in an ocean of love dat want 2 lead to marriage bt their are afraid of d guy's mother(parentz) wot shud dey do plz advice

Do you understand simple English language? Nobody can understand what you have written down here. Are you in nursery school? Better go to school and leave Romance section alone.

1 Like

Re: His Mum Friend Is In love With Him! Plz Advice by fredx4(m): 10:12am On Dec 04, 2013
You deserve to be banned for that post, couldn't even comprehend what you were you were trying to say. You've just wasted 5minutes of my life, god will judge you o.
Re: His Mum Friend Is In love With Him! Plz Advice by algorithm(m): 11:00am On Dec 04, 2013
Cabme: A friend jst told me wot have been eatn him up, he is a pastor son one day a gal came to his mother for prayer and counsel after whc d gal start coming to their house, d guy mum introduce a pst frnd to d gal 4 marriage bt d gal turn it down. surprisn 1day the gal told d guy she love him, 2weekz lata d saw dem self in an ocean of love dat want 2 lead to marriage bt their are afraid of d guy's mother(parentz) wot shud dey do plz advice
WHY DO PEOPLE THINK ABBREVIATING WORDS MAKES THEM COOL?

I COULDN'T EVEN READ IT....

1 Like

Re: His Mum Friend Is In love With Him! Plz Advice by DCTrendy(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2013

Interpret this and get a recharge card of any network, anyone? Let's go plz.

@ Op, want to conclude u were still asleep while tying this
Re: His Mum Friend Is In love With Him! Plz Advice by fruityjojo(f): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
DC Trendy:

Interpret this and get a recharge card of any network, anyone? Let's go plz.

@ Op, want to conclude u were still asleep while tying this
Lemme have a goo cheesy not 4 d recharge card tho...
Re: His Mum Friend Is In love With Him! Plz Advice by fruityjojo(f): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
So the OP's Friend has a problem that has been bothering him & giving him high blood pressure!
The op friend's parents are pastors! One day a Lady came 2 pastor Mrs 4 prayers & counseling! After which she became a family friend always visiting comin by d house 2 eat & all dah...
As time went by pastor Mrs, op friend's mother introduce an eligible bachelor 2 d lady 4 a relationship dat might lead 2 marriage, but she refused this offer! Only 2 secretly go 2 op's friend 2 profess her undying love & affection 4 op's friend (son of pastor Mrs)
Now op's friend & d lady are secretly havin an illicit affair, doing baddd & ungodly things dat might lead 2 marriage!!! grin.
BUT! Op's friend is afraid of Pastor Mr & Mrs(his parents) he needs d help & advice of good nairalanders! Is wat d op's friend doing wrong or right!?
Tenk cheesy

1 Like

Re: His Mum Friend Is In love With Him! Plz Advice by sagytariusTM1: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
SugaryBelle: Sorry op,ahotagim ihe ina ako.
I tell you most solemnly. I didn't understand any shii.
Re: His Mum Friend Is In love With Him! Plz Advice by sagytariusTM1: 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
fruityjojo: So the OP's Friend has a problem that has been bothering him & giving him high blood pressure!
The op friend's parents are pastors! One day a Lady came 2 pastor Mrs 4 prayers & counseling! After which she became a family friend always visiting comin by d house 2 eat & all dah...
As time went by pastor Mrs, op friend's mother introduce an eligible bachelor 2 d lady 4 a relationship dat might lead 2 marriage, but she refused this offer! Only 2 secretly go 2 op's friend 2 profess her undying love & affection 4 op's friend (son of pastor Mrs)
Now op's friend & d lady are secretly havin an illicit affair, doing baddd & ungodly things dat might lead 2 marriage!!! grin.
BUT! Op's friend is afraid of Pastor Mr & Mrs(his parents) he needs d help & advice of good nairalanders! Is wat d op's friend doing wrong or right!?
Tenk cheesy
U must be a professional in 2go to have understood what message the OP was trying to pass on.
No pun intended.
Re: His Mum Friend Is In love With Him! Plz Advice by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
Your post is incomprehensible. Atleast to me.
Re: His Mum Friend Is In love With Him! Plz Advice by hotwax: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
sagytarius™:
U must be a professional in 2go to have understood what message the OP was trying to pass on.
No pun intended.

Like minds. I nearly threw up reading that.
Re: His Mum Friend Is In love With Him! Plz Advice by SugaryBelle(f): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
sagytarius™:
No pun intended.
lol
Re: His Mum Friend Is In love With Him! Plz Advice by fruityjojo(f): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
sagytarius™:
No pun intended.
Lol chei 2go still exist! Haven't been there in three yrs or so! Btw am a Law student & this is what we do best! Interpret 4 lay mengrin. No pun intended.
Re: His Mum Friend Is In love With Him! Plz Advice by Dubemkelly(m): 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
Some write ups could cause constipation #Dies

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Pay N5000 To Woo Every Lady / A Letter To The Single Ladies / Where Can I Get A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.