Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Open Letter To The Management Of FLC, OAU CDL And Security Agencies - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Open Letter To The Management Of FLC, OAU CDL And Security Agencies (8767 Views)

OAU CDL Degree Admission Form Is Out 2015/16 / Things That Happens Only In Moro For Oau Cdl Student / Oau Cdl Diplomma Programmes 2011/2012 Academic Session Form Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To The Management Of FLC, OAU CDL And Security Agencies by michealade(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
Moro no get policemen,,,dey only have olode(hunters) cheesy grin[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: Open Letter To The Management Of FLC, OAU CDL And Security Agencies by michealade(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
massmedia: Olastep1 na you ooo,,,mehn,,, you always comment concerning anythin that has to do with OAU...

You should be the ambassador of nairaland in OAU..
seconded,d guy na confirm ambassador
Re: Open Letter To The Management Of FLC, OAU CDL And Security Agencies by packman: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
[size=20pt]WHAT IS THIS ONE NOW SAYING.......... [/size]
Re: Open Letter To The Management Of FLC, OAU CDL And Security Agencies by dejt4u(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
I tink great Ife need d union back now. Suppose there is an existing student union, sometin wld hv bin done to address d situation. I could r'member durin saburi and deviano dayz...
School authority is nt helpin at all as dey are plannin to reinstate d union bk when all dose dat really knw what unionism in ife might hav graduate. Imagine dose in part 3 now dat hardly experience any student unionism becomin next excos.
Security of life nd properties is one of d greatest achievements of oau SUG. I'm really missin dose time when thieves nd suspectd cultists are paraded around d campus callin it scientific maximum shi-shi(sms)
Re: Open Letter To The Management Of FLC, OAU CDL And Security Agencies by misterjosh(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
pwettyhardey: .last yr ke? Where? I neva heard of it
It has always happened. Even d year b4 d last it happened. Then d police had to even b invited. It was d very last day of pd. But it was just Temilade guys nd foreignlinkers. I luv my Temilade guys for wat we did then.
Re: Open Letter To The Management Of FLC, OAU CDL And Security Agencies by Lilknight(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
massmedia:

sure cool mike was my roomate,,,you heard about his sextape abi

(reppin temilade hostel 2011/2012 set)
lolz...dey cal ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ Lanight_reppin temilade too, fat victor(rickross) and illuminati roommate.
Re: Open Letter To The Management Of FLC, OAU CDL And Security Agencies by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=pwettyhardey][/quote]that means u didnt pass thru oau pd
Re: Open Letter To The Management Of FLC, OAU CDL And Security Agencies by massmedia: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
@ michealade aka milk boy,,,,am not goin to campus o,,until lecturers start teaching have been confirmed..
Re: Open Letter To The Management Of FLC, OAU CDL And Security Agencies by habbyy03: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
go and die in oshiomole's voice.
.lol
Re: Open Letter To The Management Of FLC, OAU CDL And Security Agencies by pwettyhardey(f): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
mister josh:
It has always happened. Even d year b4 d last it happened. Then d police had to even b invited. It was d very last day of pd. But it was just Temilade guys nd foreignlinkers. I luv my Temilade guys for wat we did then.
Wat did u guys do then?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria / What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless / Lautech Post Ume Result Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.