Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,176 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex With (C Of O ) For Sale.(pictures) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex With (C Of O ) For Sale.(pictures) (15194 Views)

Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital / Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex For Sale With C Of O (picture) / 4 Blocks Of Uncompleted Two Bedroom En-suite Flats N7milliom (wow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex With (C Of O ) For Sale.(pictures) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
@ op, nice one there.
Re: Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex With (C Of O ) For Sale.(pictures) by alamoht(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
states: Have a Christmas deal.
give reason for selling?

Re: Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex With (C Of O ) For Sale.(pictures) by coconuthead(m): 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS: Hope you get a quick buyer

=========================
Pardon me for posting this here:

I am in urgent need of a reliable shipping company based in New York that can forward some food supplement to me in Nigeria.

If you know of a reputable company or you are an individual based in New York with a valid address and can forward the products to me in Nigeria, kindly assist and post details here.

For clarity, this is not illegal, just that the company does not ship their products to Africa anymore.

The products are in 4packages and total wight is 48lbs.
Here is my phone number just in case you will like to call me +2348186414186

Thank you.

Mod, please ban this scammer sad angry
Re: Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex With (C Of O ) For Sale.(pictures) by philusaau(f): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
THIS HOUSE IS NOT FOR SALE.........BEWARE OF 419
Re: Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex With (C Of O ) For Sale.(pictures) by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 07, 2013

I am in urgent need of a reliable shipping company based in New York that can forward some food supplement to me in Nigeria.

If you know of a reputable company or you are an individual based in New York with a valid address and can forward the products to me in Nigeria, kindly assist and post details here.

For clarity, this is not illegal, just that the company does not ship their products to Africa anymore.

Thank you.

American airsea cargo AAS cargo....And oh! by the way if you are a scammer, they will help speed up your return to jail if you know what I mean. cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex With (C Of O ) For Sale.(pictures) by states: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
asking (19M)
Re: Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex With (C Of O ) For Sale.(pictures) by Pennywise(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
dammmy: Wen i see Duplex this word runs through my mind Dupe.....

Granted that property business in Nigeria still remains dodgy, but when sellers are bold enough to put up pics and addresses in a widely accessed public forum like this, I am generally comfortable doing business. Fraud thrives in secrecy.

The only misgiving I have with this seller is his unwillingness to indicate his asking price. But then again that's his prerogative. Even some high end realtors in America do so for some listings. It doesnt make it right. The seller actually invites passive malice from potential buyers who will chose to ignore such properties. As seasoned business men will tell you, there is a psychological component in every transaction. An average buyer would want consideration and courtesy because he is bringing business. Making him ask of the price you are selling when others freely disclose theirs smacks of arrogance and therefore not good for business.

Oh. I suppose the seller has beaten my wandering mind to it. Asking price, N19m. He will no doubt be getting more calls from serious buyers.
Re: Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex With (C Of O ) For Sale.(pictures) by linearity: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2013

Thank you.

PM, I might be able to help, but it must be a reputable company and I will need complete and full disclosure of the item and there might be need to open them for inspection to authenticate it.

I help a lot friends in Nigeria to buy stuff in the US and ship to them. But in this age of drugs and illegal stuff; one have to protect his self and make sure that the items are legit. I am not in anyway saying that they are illegit or if you are doing anything illegal, but as a principal I have to independently convince myself that it is legit. I have made payments here in the US and even money transfer from the US abroad on behalf people and each time I do my own due diligence and in some cases, they final answer might be NO.
Re: Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex With (C Of O ) For Sale.(pictures) by states: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
More picture, inside the duplex.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What My Landlady Did! What Should I Do? / Asphalt And Bitumen Supply Per Tonne And Road and drainage construction / Transcorp Building Intact, The Building Beside It Was The One Affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.