Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Fruit Of The Spirit (conclusion) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fruit Of The Spirit (conclusion) (1013 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / Hell, Can Go To Hell - The Conclusion ? / Giving Your Wedding Night To God As A First Fruit Of Marriage? - No Intimacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fruit Of The Spirit (conclusion) by rccgamg: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRVX8QiGcEw

John 15:5 -I am the vine (God was specific at making this point)
I am the vine, ye are the branches he that abide in me and i in him,
that same bringeth much fruit, for without me you can do nothing.

It is good to associate our selves with powerful people here on earth, God himself is proud to associate himself with us.

If you try to please God with your Power, then you are a failure *because he said:without me you
can do nothing*

If you are struggling to do something and it's not working, then God is not yet in it. *He that abideth
in me shall bring much fruit*

A fruit is a product that can reproduce it's self

So we can also say that the Fruit Of The Spirit is when God wants to reproduce himself in our life, and he
knows that we cannot do it our self.

God expects us to operate exactly like him through the Holy Spirit in our lives *God is loving, Passionate, Patient: He
his actually patient with sinners just because he wants them to change before Judgement.

This is why John 3:16 says that God so much loved the World that he gave his only begotten Son *Just because
he so loved the World*

Galatians 5:19-21 works of the flesh are Adultery, fornication, uncleanliness, Witch-craft, etc.......
Many people appear Physically Holy but are secret sinners.

Fruit of the Spirit: Love, Joy, Peace
The Joy of the lord is our Strength.
The Joy of the lord is present in our lives regardless of the situations of life when we have the fruit of the SPirit manifest
in our lives.

#Peace: if your at peace with God then you'll be at peace with man.
The Peace that passeth all understanding shows the presence of the Fruit of the Spirit in our lives.

-Faithfulness, Selflessness, Long-suffering

#Long-suffering(Patience): This is the opposite of been Short-tempered, you cannot be short-tempered and feel you have
the fruit of the Spirit in you.
God has faith in you that you will have a better life than this, He has hope that one day that you will be saved.
The main reason why God is long-suffering is that he wants everyone to repent from SIN.

Those that keep his commandment can delight in his loving-kindness, those led by the Spirit will produce Long-suffering in
their life's.

Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us (Our Lord's Prayer)
God expects us to exhibit himself in our life's, this is why he wants to forgive us exactly how we forgive others.

Vengeance is a displays the absence of the Holy Spirit in our life's.

Colosians 3:12 "Put on the garment of Kindness"

You need the Fruit of the Holy Spirit live like God.

Whatever Property of the fruit of the Spirit you feel you lack, you can ask God to help you with it Today.

Mail us at: Rccg_amg@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Will Soldiers Go To Heaven? / Be Wise. Choose Hell. / Gaza Crisis: Isis Pledge To Join The Palestinian fight Against ‘barbaric Jews’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.