Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Having A House Or Marrying A Wife, Which Will You Start First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A House Or Marrying A Wife, Which Will You Start First? (595 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A House Or Marrying A Wife, Which Will You Start First? by JoelFelix(m): 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
I have been observing so many people that gets marry without having even a single room of their own. As for you, will you like to get marry without having your own house that you build? And do you think it will make sense like that?
Re: Having A House Or Marrying A Wife, Which Will You Start First? by Danhumprey: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
It won't make sense. First thing first! Get a house of your own. Otherwise, where are you and your wife going to be inhabiting? In a friend's house or your parents' house? That would make you look irresponsible and not really ready for marriage. So getting your own house should be the first thing you should do. smiley

As for me,getting my own house is of paramount importance before marriage.
Re: Having A House Or Marrying A Wife, Which Will You Start First? by JoelFelix(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
That is what I also have in mind
Re: Having A House Or Marrying A Wife, Which Will You Start First? by Excelboi(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
Having a house for sure.

1 Like

Re: Having A House Or Marrying A Wife, Which Will You Start First? by Dannylux: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Having A House Or Marrying A Wife, Which Will You Start First? by JoelFelix(m): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dannylux: www.giyf.com smiley
I don't know why some people can't mind their buisness please it is not by force to answer a qtion ok. Bfore i take you to hospital for mental pros.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do ‘nice’ Ladies Get Dumped Easily? (part Two) / Ladies,honestly Apart From Money,what Else Can We Do To Please You? / Friends With Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.