Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser (1905 Views)

Be A Great Kisser In 5 Easy Steps / KISSING TIPS: 5 Simple Rules To Follow To Be A Great Kisser / Tips On Being A Great Kisser.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser by diranfbi(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
1. Prepare your lips. Keep your lips relaxed and open slightly to let your partner know that you are ready for a kiss. Avoid puckering or pursing them, as this will send the wrong message and make French kissing physically difficult.
• Keep your breath fresh by brushing your teeth or popping a breath mint beforehand.
• Tackle dryness with chapstick or by licking your lips slightly. Ladies, try using lip gloss or flavored chapstick to make your lips irresistibly soft and shiny.

2. Set the mood. Let your partner know that you want to kiss him or her by maintaining eye contact and smiling. If you are in the middle of a conversation, then slow it down and lower your voice slightly to signal that you’re ready to stop talking and start smooching.
• Some people get so nervous before the first kiss with a new partner that they end up talking too much in order to fill the silence. Avoid doing this as it could ruin the moment and make your partner lose interest.

3. Lean in for a kiss. Watch your partner as you lean in to determine whether to tilt your head to the left or to the right (move your head in the opposite direction of your partner’ss). You should also tilt your head back slightly and point your lips and chin forward to avoid banging your foreheads together.

4. Start off slow. Keep your lips ever so slightly open, but avoid using your tongue at first. Start off with a few slow, gentle kisses, lingering on your partner’s lips each time.
• Keep things interesting by repositioning your lips in between each kiss. Tilt your head slightly more to the left or slightly more to the right, or switch sides entirely so that your head is now tilted in the opposite direction as before.

5. Open your mouth a little more. Once you have been kissing without tongue for a bit, it’s time to take it to the next level. Lock lips with your partner so that his or her bottom lip is in between your two lips, and then open your mouth slightly to signify that you’re ready to French kiss.

For more, visit: http://e-magin.com/9-steps-to-be-a-great-kisser/
Re: 9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser by yesboss20(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
Na wa o! This is like the last post I expected to see. Somewhat mind-boggling but I guess knowledge isn't wasted. Kudos.
Re: 9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser by diranfbi(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2013
Thanks "boss"

1 Like

Re: 9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
9 steps nd u r givn us jux 5!....abeg complete d process....
Re: 9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser by diranfbi(m): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
The suspense makes it more fun wink
Re: 9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser by Rudewaterz(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
I can't kiss a lady with lipstick on. uh-uhn! okay, I might be able to give her a 'peck' on the lips but not deep kisses. That's just eww! Maybe it's just me.
Re: 9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser by diranfbi(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
Rudewaterz: I can't kiss a lady with lipstick on. uh-uhn! okay, I might be able to give her a 'peck' on the lips but not deep kisses. That's just eww! Maybe it's just me.

smiley I feel you, but not too worry. Research have shown that lipsticks are edible
Re: 9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser by Fabulousb36(f): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
Complete ur tutorial abeg.......
guys beta come nd learn not after nw u'd go and start pourin spit down a lady's throat *gross*
Re: 9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser by diranfbi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
Fabulousb36: Complete ur tutorial abeg.......
guys beta come nd learn not after nw u'd go and start pourin spit down a lady's throat *gross*

LMAO! Address and Time pls.
Re: 9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser by Fabulousb36(f): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2013
diranfbi:

LMAO! Address and Time pls.
Address- Nairaland
Time- 07:49, tues tongue
Re: 9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser by diranfbi(m): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2013
Fabulousb36:
Address- Nairaland
Time- 07:49, tues tongue
See u there. wink
Re: 9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser by solacec4t(f): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2013
Lovely, i must say
Re: 9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser by diranfbi(m): 11:51am On Dec 10, 2013
@Fabulousb36 Quick one. Can I come with other interested students?
Re: 9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser by Chemiefatie(f): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
Kiss come natural. Not necessarily you should be perfect.
Re: 9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser by diranfbi(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Chemiefatie: Kiss come natural. Not necessarily you should be perfect.
You can always improve on your natural gifts/talents.
Re: 9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser by Fabulousb36(f): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
diranfbi: @Fabulousb36 Quick one. Can I come with other interested students?
lmao
Re: 9 Steps To Be A Great Kisser by diranfbi(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Fabulousb36:
lmao
I'll take that as a NO!
So I will be coming alone wink

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Too Overprotective Of Me, Is He Suffering From Insecurity?? / The 9 Worst Type Of Women You Can Date / Dating Two People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.