Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,340 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me (2794 Views)

My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / PHOTOS: See What A Dad Did To A Teenager He Caught Molesting His Little Boy. / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by Caliente(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2008
[size=13pt]What's the most ridiculous thing your dad did to you? Mine is this. My dad forgot to bring me home from school one pathetic day like that. That happened when I was in nursery school. We were like four forgetees remaining in school when everybody has gone. What do we know, we played and played and pla. .y. . e. . . d. . . . , then we explored the entire length and breath, nook and cranny of the school before our forgetors started showing up and picking us one by one. I can't remember who went last but finally my dad came. Funny thing was, I never knew what happened that day until years later when my mum told me the comedy that went down that fateful day. It's all good though. I'll like to hear yours.[/size]
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by nana(f): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2008
None
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by Caliente(m): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2008
[size=13pt]None for public consumption. undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by jkpretty(f): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2008
None really
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by ifyalways(f): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2008
Caliente:

[size=13pt]What's the most ridiculous thing your dad did to you? Mine is this. My dad forgot to bring me home from school one pathetic day like that. That happened when I was in nursery school. We were like four forgetees remaining in school when everybody has gone. What do we know, we played and played and pla. .y. . e. . . d. . . . , then we explored the entire length and breath, nook and cranny of the school before our forgetors started showing up and picking us one by one. I can't remember who went last but finally my dad came. Funny thing was, I never knew what happened that day until years later when my mum told me the comedy that went down that fateful day. It's all good though. I'll like to hear yours.[/size]
my dad reading this to me while i was trying to take a nap cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by iice(f): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2008
Nothing.
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by ogb5(m): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2008
Your dad picked you from school
most people trek home from school,
so can't be forgotten in school cool
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by mohawkchic(f): 12:12am On Jul 26, 2008
~OMG Caliente, i have a similar story only it wasnt my Parents,it was my Nanny !! I was Told she  picked me up from school one day,then hooked up with her b/f on the way . . . somehow she got caught up doing whatever she was doing w/ her b/f in some secluded place  lipsrsealed  forgot all about me as i played by myself & wander off without her knowledge . . . needless to say she got the sack b/c her story didnt match mine . . plus someone stole my lunchbox off me as i wandered around crying,  grin  the way my mum explains it,its Ooh soo hilarious  . . .she almost killed that maid !!

~The maid ended up going home to alert my parents i was missing,They raised an alarm . . as they searched for me,I suppose i was lucky someone walked me to the nearest Public building where they saw me walking from so i was found safe!!
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by mamaput(f): 10:35am On Jul 26, 2008
my dad did not do it but tried to do it.
send me to market without money for taxi. i refused to go.

saw me walking home and just passed me in the car.his excuse was this "i did not know you were on your way home"

1 Like

Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by Nella(f): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2008
mamaput:

my dad did not do it but tried to do it.
send me to market without money for taxi. i refused to go.

saw me walking home and just passed me in the car.his excuse was this "i did not know you were on your way home"

lmao!
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by Caliente(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2008
mohawkchic:

~OMG Caliente, i have a similar story only it wasnt my Parents,it was my Nanny !! I was Told she picked me up from school one day,then hooked up with her b/f on the way . . . somehow she got caught up doing whatever she was doing w/ her b/f in some secluded place lipsrsealed forgot all about me as i played by myself & wander off without her knowledge . . . needless to say she got the sack b/c her story didnt match mine . . plus someone stole my lunchbox off me as i wandered around crying, grin the way my mum explains it,its Ooh soo hilarious . . .she almost killed that maid !!

~The maid ended up going home to alert my parents i was missing,They raised an alarm . . as they searched for me,I suppose i was lucky someone walked me to the nearest Public building where they saw me walking from so i was found safe!!

[size=13pt]Your maid went on a honeymoon while your was an excursion grin grin[/size]
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by Gamine(f): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2008
lol,

This would be asking me to write on two fullscap papers, middle-sheet o

I WILL NEVER COME HOME AFTER 11PM

,this was the highest form of punishment i ever recieved from him.

The one about forgetting us in school, its a day i can never forget, my dad wasnt involved though

1st of June, it rained cats, dogs and elephants.

we were in school till 7pm, that is, me, my sister and two of our family friends

we all used to go home together, no gsm those days so, my mum tot their mum had picked us

their mum tot the same also. when they both realised, they came to pick us

we were treated like royalty afterwards, meeen! the memowiess grin grin grin
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by mamaput(f): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2008
you people are die hards.
i would have started walking home
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by mohawkchic(f): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2008
~LMAO Caliente . .yeah she had biznez to take care off grin
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by smileylewa: 1:41am On Jul 28, 2008
caliente--this is eerily similar

I really can't remember if it was my dad's fault or the drivers. On this one occasion in primary 1, they forgot me in school and i was  literally the last person and I had to go home with the headmistress. My parents did not know where i was until the headmistress called them. I ate lunch and had a good time playing in her house till  my mum picked me up. she was quite relieved that i was with the headmistress and not a gbomo gbomo (kidnappers)

the 2nd time I was forgotten, definitely the driver's fault.  i was much older and had my cousins as companions.   We trekked to an uncle's house.  My cousin was smart enough, to figure out  we had an uncle in the area and they (my uncle and his wife) were quite shocked to see us.

Both instances, were quite terrifying because my schools were in  isolated areas.
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by SeanT21(f): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2008
Where Can i start,

The most ridiculous thing my real dad did to me was to abandon me and my mother when i was 1 year old. He came back at the age of 12 to let me know that he was my real father after all those years of me growing up thinking my step dad was my real dad. He came to me at my school in Liberia, brought me food and told me the whole story. I moved to The states and never talked to him since. I am looking forward to the day I re-unite with him again.

The most ridiculous thing my step dad ever did to me was To run behind me butt naked after I mistakenly enter the bathroom with him in it. I did not know that he was taking a bath. The bathroom was dark and I wanted to pee. Keep in mind that my step dad was Ghanaian and had a great temper.
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by Gamine(f): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2008
The day we tried to trek, cos it was getting late

my mum saw us on the way, picked us up and beat the living daylights outta me
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by Gonorrhea(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2008
My dad is a real softie and wont hurt a fly nor do ridiculous things grin

Even though dad, you are a bit difficult at times, but i still love u!! grin
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by Caliente(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2008
Gonorrhea:

My dad is a real softie and wont hurt a fly nor do ridiculous things grin

Even though dad, you are a bit difficult at times, but i still love u!! grin

[size=13pt]It's not like it was deliberately done to hurt somebody. I don't hate my dad either. When your dad gets difficult, doesn't it look ridiculous sometimes?[/size]
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by Mustay(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2008
ogb5:

Your dad picked you from school
most people trek home from school,
so can't be forgotten in school cool

lmao grin grin grin
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by Gabry(f): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2008
Gosh . . . so many things . . . . some really dead ridiculous that I dont wanna think about it or I go strangle him ohhh. . . .

Anyways, just name a few minor ones:-
1) Forgot to pick me up from school like all the time
2) Always thought that my cousin sister is me and I am my cousin sister since we dont look the same at all
3) Giving me high cholesterol at 13 years old by cooking me eggs for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in for a duration of 1 month when my mom was in Japan and the maids went back to their hometown
4) Gave away my dog without my permission or without letting me know first
5) Took away my insurance money just to give to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yeah. . . ok, thats enough or I really go strangle him for real this time. . . . undecided
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by Mustay(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2008
gabrywyl:

2) Always thought that my cousin sister is me and I am my cousin sister since we don't look the same at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
3) Giving me high cholesterol at 13 years old by cooking me eggs for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in for a duration of 1 month when my mom was in Japan and the maids went back to their hometown
grin grin grin
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by Sisikill: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2008
Funny stories! You gotta love them daddies.

SeanT21
Wow! Don't know what to say. Just keep thanking God for your life.

I remember two ridiculous incidents about my dad that still cracks me up. My dad was a teddy bear, real calm, gentle and never lost his temper, which sometimes pissed my mom off because she is action mama, before you can tell her the reason why you had to break someone’s nose. . . she has already gone off.

My dad on the other hand will tell you to sit down, so you can talk about what you did. My God! The man would spend two hours talking to you about motivation, impulse control and whatnot. Asking you questions like “What were you thinking before you struck him?” and saying things like “Anger makes you lose control, when you lose control you are no different from a mad person on the street. Are you a mad person” meanwhile, you’re sitting there thinking. . . My goodness man! Just take off your belt and whoop me so we can get this over and done with, Jeebus! You don’t have to actually see my mom to know she’s rolling her eyes like “Is he kidding me?” she used get on his case that he was way too lenient with us. . . especially me.

Any way, one day they (those amebo Iya Okons who don’t mind their business) came to report me (as usual) so my dad was all like “Go to my room and wait for me”. My younger brother follows because he takes pleasure watching me squirm in agony when I’m receiving lecture. A few minutes later, my dad walks in, heads for his closet and brings out his belt. Me, I’m think okay daddy wants to change his belt until I heard “Give me your hand”. I was like “Aaayin?” I looked at my brother asking with my eyes. . . did I just hear what I think I heard and from the expression on his face, I knew he too was confused. “Give me your hand I say” I hear again, so I did, before he could even get fold the belt sef, it took about 30 secs and then I heard twaaaai! Sound of leather hitting flesh. . . my flesh. I had to make sure it was mine because it could have been a fly touching my hand for all the pain I felt. I looked at him, looked at my brother and just started laughing, my brother joined in and we both fell on the bed, leaving my dad standing there with his belt trying not to laugh, which made us laugh some more. He cleared his throat and said “Get out of here, my friend”. As we were leaving my younger brother said to me “Daddy wanted to prove” this time my dad could not hold it, he busted out laughing.

So there it is . . . My daddy trying “Prove” – Most ridiculous thing he ever did.

Sorry it’s long tongue

1 Like

Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by SeanT21(f): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2008
@ sisi

Your dad is somethin. Haha.
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by Caliente(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2008
[size=13pt]@ Sisi
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by DeepZone: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2008
None of you got whipped real bad by daddy or mummy especially for a crime you didn't commit?
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by SeanT21(f): 1:40am On Aug 01, 2008
DeepZone:

None of you got whipped real bad by daddy or mummy especially for a crime you didn't commit?

Ofcourse We did. We are all africans. African parents love to whip.
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by Caliente(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2008
SeanT21:

Ofcourse We did. We are all africans. African parents love to whip.

[size=13pt]You can say that again[/size]
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by Tinkybabe(f): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2012
Re: Most Ridiculous Thing My Dad Did To Me by Tinkybabe(f): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Must A Woman Have Her Hair Cut Because Of Her Husband's Death? / What Is The Meaning Of Full House Wife? / Headphone Caused Havoc Last Night...it Was Brutal, Learn From Me(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.