Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? (2731 Views)

Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! / Mother Hopes To Donate Womb To Her Daughter / Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by amosexy: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2009
I have sister who has being married for close to 10yrs now but she has not being able to conceive.Recently i was thinking if i could help her carry the baby in my womb via IVF but i am confused,i dont know how to say this to her becos this life is so delicate.i just wish i could help her. I just wanna know if ladies can do that for their blood sister and if they cant ,i wanna know why.Guys can you donate sperm for your blood brother,if his is too low to father a baby?
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by crious: 10:26am On Jan 23, 2009
sure why not.
afterall its notl ike i'm gonna snatch he husband or something, what's the worst that could happen? if she gave birth to the child herself the baby wld still be family. the thing is you might have to make it very quiet i.e btw you your sis and her husband (that is if he agress with it)

pple cld talk but pple are already talking calling her barren and stuff, both of you shd travel so pple around won't know. good luck, wish they were more pple like you around smiley
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by smooooooth: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2009
if the IVF is not IN VAGINA bleeping but IN VITRO FERTILIZATION then its okay, cos i suspect u are eyeing the husband lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by sylvao2000(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2009
@poster: Jst pray for her, with God all things are possible.
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by steve49ja(m): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2009
Ever watched Desperate House-Wives? Exactly what Gabrielle Solis and Husband did is adviceable in such situation.I t has nothing to do with your womb let them get someone they dont know.And dont make them see your kindness as lust
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by martho(m): 11:25am On Jan 23, 2009
funny!y would i donate sperm 4 my bro.What's actually wrong with ur sister?
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by Tonyet1(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2009
@poster

i really suspect you no be small

tell me the truth u must have been eyeing ur brother-in-love

flee now or else i call *********
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by spikedcylinder: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2009
amosexy:

I have sister who has being married for close to 10yrs now but she has not being able to conceive.Recently i was thinking if i could help her carry the baby in my womb via IVF but  i am confused,i dont know how to say this to her becos this life is so delicate.i just wish i could help her. I just wanna know if  ladies can do that for their blood sister and if they cant ,i wanna know why.Guys can you donate sperm for your blood brother,if his is too low to father a baby?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Humans can be this selfless I am shocked to my very core!!! If you really can do it, please do it. As long as the sperm and egg belong to the real parents, then fine. I'm sure there would be other technicalities to figure out but Jeez, I am really impressed by this gesture. Is your sister open to it? Or her husband for that matter?

smooooooth:

if the IVF is not IN VAGINA bleeping but IN VITRO FERTILIZATION then its okay, cos i suspect u are eyeing the husband lipsrsealed

You really, really. . . . really need to learn how to stop talking outta your posterior orifice.  smiley
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by cvibe: 11:45am On Jan 23, 2009
You can help her but you'll need to talk to your sister, as she will be best person to decide.
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by spikedcylinder: 11:46am On Jan 23, 2009
tonye-t:

@poster

i really suspect you no be small

tell me the truth u must have been eyeing ur brother-in-love

flee now or else i call *********

Please, do you know what this statement means? :

amosexy:

Recently i was thinking if i could[b] help her carry the baby in my womb via IVF[/b] but  i am confused

Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by Tonyet1(m): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2009
spikedcylinder

babe are u ok?ur body temperature seems very hot

need some meds i see

mean no harm oh, . . . . i beg, just an observation as i touched ****
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by iice(f): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Humans can be this selfless I am shocked to my very core!!! If you really can do it, please do it. As long as the sperm and egg belong to the real parents, then fine. I'm sure there would be other technicalities to figure out but Jeez, I am really impressed by this gesture. Is your sister open to it? Or her husband for that matter?

I know right? cheesy

@Topic,
If you settle it between you three, its all good.
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by Nautillus(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23, 2009
Hmmmmmm. . . .not buyin it undecided undecided
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by spikedcylinder: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2009
tonye-t:

spikedcylinder

babe are u ok?ur body temperature seems very hot

need some meds i see

mean no harm oh, . . . . i beg, just an observation as i touched ****

My temperature seems hot to you because I asked you a question you don't have the ability to answer? undecided

P.S I am quite fine thank you. You?
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by spikedcylinder: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2009
iice:

[color=#9900ff]I know right? cheesy

Me I'm too stingy to borrow anybody any part of my body sha. tongue

Nautillus:

Hmmmmmm. . . .not buyin it undecided undecided

You don't buy the story or you don't buy the whole IVF thing?
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by Nautillus(m): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

You don't buy the story or you don't buy the whole IVF thing?

The story madmaselle . . .
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by iice(f): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Me I'm too stingy to borrow anybody any part of my body sha. tongue

LMAO!
I would.
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2009
What kind of thing is dat

I can give her MY child instead
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by spikedcylinder: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2009
Nautillus:

The story madmaselle . . .

Oh ok! Each to his own. kiss

iice:

LMAO!
I would.

Lai Lai o.
If you know the way I am when I'm uncomfy, my sister wouldn't even wish that I be uncomfy for her especially with the nausea, extra weight, headache. . . . everything else that comes with pregnancy. Besides, I am an utter b!tch when I'm ill, she would rather remain childless than have the hysterical b!tch in me birthed. grin
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by tayoast(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2009
Why not wait till I possess one?

Only then I can say 'cos It's easier said than done.
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by MrCrackles(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2009
POSTER
Can you borrow a dic.k to your brother?!
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by Ilelobola: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2009
I wouldn't think 2ce about it as long as my sister and her husband are totally fine with it. But if u've not had one before, I must warn u it's very exhausting and uncomfortable being pregnant but the child(ren) is definitely worth the discomfort. And what is 9 months in a whole lifetime anyway?
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by MissyB1(m): 12:36am On Jan 24, 2009
smooooooth:

ROTFLMAO!!
I can't stop laughing!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 24, 2009
Why are you people forbidding this?

There's actually a term for this kinda "situation", just can't remember it.
Some women are actually getting pregnant for other women who are unable to have babies.
Artificial insemination procedure, of course, and the husband's sperm is used.
Legal contracts saying that the baby is legally the infertile mothers must be signed.
So later on, the biological mother can't claim her baby.

Now, can I do such thing? hell no shocked shocked
It's quite difficult. How can I let my baby go when I've fallen in love and attached myself to him?
And to see the baby everyday with my sister, yet not able to claim him as my child. That's the worst pain ever!
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by SeanT21(f): 3:20am On Jan 24, 2009
I am sorry but HELL NO!!

Let her go to an adaption agency!

There are plenty of kids that need a home!!
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by amosexy: 4:09am On Jan 24, 2009
Hmmmmmmmm, the truth is have thot of it ova and ova again and uptil now i cant seem to make up my mind.My main problem is i so much love my body,especially my boobs and again my boyfriend might dump me thinking i took in for anoda man cos i wouldnt want him to know.For those that think i want my brother inlaw,i dont ooo cos the whole process is thru IVF nt IN-VIGINAL-FUCKIN !! .Well i dont know but i really wish i could do it without it having any effect on my future .She is somebody that has given up a lot to make me comfortable today.@ everybody thx so much for ur comments.
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by amosexy: 4:21am On Jan 24, 2009
I am only nursing the feeling but weneva i make up my mind about it,i will let her know and i guess i have to travel down to 9ja .
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by KarmaMod(f): 4:25am On Jan 24, 2009
That's a nice thing you;re thinking of

Does she know what's wrong?
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by amosexy: 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2009
@KarmaMod, i tik she knows wat is wrong cos she's done the IVF once and after 2weeks ,it came down again.So i guess the problem is the womb .
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by KarmaMod(f): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2009
so she never tried it again since then?
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by switch47(m): 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2009
yes---why not?
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by Beetle: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2009
It's really thoughtful of you and that made me teary. The thing is it might not be her womb, there are many factors that causes infertility, MF(male factor) being one of it, unexplained, or could be the woman.

No1 where is your sis based? If UK or US get her to read this book which may shed a lot of light into the reason the cycle was negative. Alan E. Beer,Julia Kantecki,Jane Reed Is Your Body Baby-Friendly?: Unexplained Infertility, Miscarriage and IVF Failure, Explained, or still can order the book from Amazon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Problems Of Marrying A Working Class Lady Bisi Adewale / I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight / People Never Accept They Have A Bad Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.