Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,551 members, 7,843,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Affliction From Sinful Memories Of A Saved Player - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Affliction From Sinful Memories Of A Saved Player (635 Views)

Can A Saved Person Lose His Salvation? / Is Kissing And Hugging Sinful In Christian Courtship? / Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affliction From Sinful Memories Of A Saved Player by Giftedstan(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
Fun it was indeed ! Lost counts of endless passionate kissess locked with milk&honey underneath her tongue.Touching & romancx two different ladies in different rooms under same apartment same time.Daring &doing the impossible (such as wooing a lady&beeping her same day) was d height of it.
However, i was born into a Christian home .I knew the truth but felt incarcerated(more like in bondage)and wanted to be free like the birds of d air. I felt naive &incomplete so decided to open the pandoras' box.I'd only taught d "theory of don't in relationship in d church as a youth leader". Like they say "an impeccable teacher is he/she who knows the 'good and Dark side' -- if only i knew i was wrong because the truth in His word gives complete knowledge,wisdom&success.
I then realised in my journey that the evil and sinful pleasure are insatiable even at its zenith.His boundless mercy found me after being greeted with series of WARNINGS in my dream/vision.I came back to His light. A traitor i was as I've countless time nailed Him to the cross.my repentance was due to His divine mercy and love. I hereby beg y'all that once knew the truth to desist and to those who still enjoy d pleasure of womanizn,pls REPENT!!! Mal 1:6&7.
AND NOW.........
"I'm haunted and tempted by my past memories of sinful acts". I also discovered dat temptation is proportional to d amount of exposure to sins.
But i know dat His grace will surely keep me through....
Re: Affliction From Sinful Memories Of A Saved Player by Giftedstan(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2013
Giftedstan: Fun it was indeed ! Lost counts of endless passionate kissess locked with milk&honey underneath her tongue.Touching & romancx two different ladies in different rooms under same apartment same time.Daring &doing the impossible (such as wooing a lady&beeping her same day) was d height of it.
However, i was born into a Christian home .I knew the truth but felt incarcerated(more like in bondage)and wanted to be free like the birds of d air. I felt naive &incomplete so decided to open the pandoras' box.I'd only taught d "theory of don't in relationship in d church as a youth leader". Like they say "an impeccable teacher is he/she who knows the 'good and Dark side' -- if only i knew i was wrong because the truth in His word gives complete knowledge,wisdom&success.
I then realised in my journey that the evil and sinful pleasure are insatiable even at its zenith.His boundless mercy found me after being greeted with series of WARNINGS in my dream/vision.I came back to His light. A traitor i was as I've countless time nailed Him to the cross.my repentance was due to His divine mercy and love. I hereby beg y'all that once knew the truth to desist and to those who still enjoy d pleasure of womanizn,pls REPENT!!! Mal 1:6&7.
AND NOW.........
"I'm haunted and tempted by my past memories of sinful acts". I also discovered dat temptation is proportional to d amount of exposure to sins.
But i know dat His grace will surely keep me through....
pls any help 2being faihfl n nt conform z highly appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Speaking IN Tongues And Speaking WITH Tongues / 8 Basic Errors Muslims make when paying Zakat Al-Fitr / The Gospel In Four Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.