Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah (2777 Views)

General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / 100 ,000 Workers To Be Laid Off Over N100 Billion Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by matzoro(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
[in wizkid's voice] ''i fit die on top ur mata eh
baby girl god bless ur mother eh
u 2 fyn like mammy water...''
Sm ppl dey get eLection once dey hear anytin relatin 2 ''oduah''
dem no go gree leave her alone

btw
i no even understand wetin em dey yarn, 9ja politicians an projections, most projects are completed only on paper
Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
theoctopus:

The kind of ignorance you folks display is nauseating. How can you deduce from her statement that 100 billion = 10 million jobs. Is that what she said. Why are you folks so dumb like this!

100 billion is what the aeropolis will generate in term of profit to Nigeria. 10 million jobs will be created. They are two different things and are not interdependent. Nigeria has less than 1 million government workers. Our yearly budget is over 4 trillion. DO you now say 4 trillion = 1 million workers? What kind of childish posts do you guys just keep posting. Sad

You are a bloody im*becile!!!! WTF do you think ure explaining to me? Did I tell you I didnt understand the rubbish in the OP? Ooooh, lemme guess, this is your idiotic way of trying to convince me.

Are you guys this daft? Is there something in the water they feed you donkeys?

I only mentioned the money and the amount of jobs, I did not go beyond this. Then I condemned the lie that restaurants in airports will create that many jobs. It is impossible.

You uneducated oafs dont need to comment on every post, you know.
Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by olabukola: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
kingoflag:

You are a bloody im*becile!!!! WTF do you think ure explaining to me? Did I tell you I didnt understand the rubbish in the OP? Ooooh, lemme guess, this is your idiotic way of trying to convince me.

Are you guys this daft? Is there something in the water they feed you donkeys?

I only mentioned the money and the amount of jobs, I did not go beyond this. Then I condemned the lie that restaurants in airports will create that many jobs. It is impossible.

You uneducated oafs dont need to comment on every post, you know.
sorry but you did not make any sense.

2 Likes

Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
ROSSIKE: I don't get this. Are they saying they plan to turn Abuja into an Aerotropolis? Or they want to build one near Abuja?

Even rossike is at a loss - the 'aerotropolis' is nothing more than a buzzword like jonas floating petrol station.

No 3d renders to lift off his fav website
Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by ba7man(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
I wonder why Abuja is its prefered location, that city has no business with economic activities.

Why not locate it in the SS/SE to further aid in the regional development of that region. At least it will ease their cries of past federal neglect.
Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by IGBOSON1: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
ba7man: I wonder why Abuja is its prefered location, that city has no business with economic activities.

Why not locate it in the SS/SE to further aid in the regional development of that region. At least it will ease their cries of past federal neglect.

^^^After now some ignorant peeps will accuse Ndigbo of the twin evils of nepotism and tribalism!

Only 4 cities were chosen by the aviation ministry, and no South Eastern City was among, yet an Igbo daughter is the aviation minister!

2 Likes

Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by OmoTier1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Chei!.... this woman is really full of criminal tendencies shocked The shed of an airport in Abuja lacks common towing truck yet the bullet proof loving public ............ ( you know what goes in that space) is talking about aerotropolis

1 Like

Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by jamace(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
Will the revenue generated be used judiciously??
Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
olabukola: sorry but you did not make any sense.
And ure still a mor.on
Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by manny4life(m): 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
Haha... NL Resident fucktards finally graced the thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by obayaya(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
kingoflag: Yes, a restaurant in every airport in Nigeria will create 10million jobs within the time frame announced... you're exactly the type of dummy they prepared this sham announcement for. smh

And who says I give two hoots about APC? U guys are clowns and so unsophisticated. APC hasn't put forth their representatives yet ppl like u have already made up their minds to hate them.

Bro, don't let ur bigotry be the death of u.

what are you bragging about? the post I read says 100 billion naira revenue annually and 10 million jobs in the first 2 years..

now flow with me.. how many labourers, builders, suppliers, Food vendors, transporters will be involved directly or indirectly in building such micro cities in the 5 international airports in the country? 10 million might be an exaggeration but the potential is huge depending on the size of the aerotropolis

100 billion revenue annually? How much do you think companies Will pay for an office space or packaging facility in an international airport? 100 Billion might be an exaggeration as well but it's only an estimate.

I don't see the reason for all these pessimistic complaints

4 Likes

Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by manny4life(m): 6:45am On Dec 08, 2013
obayaya:

what are you bragging about? the post I read says 100 billion naira revenue annually and 10 million jobs in the first 2 years..

now flow with me.. how many labourers, builders, suppliers, Food vendors, transporters will be involved directly or indirectly in building such micro cities in the 5 international airports in the country? 10 million might be an exaggeration but the potential is huge depending on the size of the aerotropolis

100 billion revenue annually? How much do you think companies Will pay for an office space or packaging facility in an international airport? 100 Billion might be an exaggeration as well but it's only an estimate.

Na you get time sha, he's one of the ignant (ignorant), pessimistic fucktards I was talking about.
Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by kettykin: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2013
A good number of people are annoyed because the project would go round the country and not the usual lagos, Abuja, kano.
How come people would rather keep mute when a jigawa state governor is caught laundering N10B through His children but would vent their spleen when Oduah is planning N100B investments that would lift 10 million people out of poverty.

Hypocrisy is a bad disease and it is killing some false nigerians faster than Aids and malaria
Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2013
obayaya:

now flow with me
.. how many labourers, builders, suppliers, Food vendors, transporters will be involved directly or indirectly in building such micro cities in the 5 international airports in the country? 10 million might be an exaggeration but the potential is huge depending on the size of the aerotropolis

"Flow" with you?! Dude back the Fuxxck up... Now shut the Fuxxck up! My contention is not the amount claimed will be generated. I mentioned the money but did not expatiate. My grouse is the foooolish lie which dummies like urself want us to believe that 10million jobs will be created from this senseless initiative. What micro cities? Which 5 international airports do u have? 5 these nuts! Those glorified warehouses with tarmac are what you now claim you wanna build aerotropolises around? Why don't you get to building real airports first? And, 100billion annually as u claim? Convert that to any foreign currency and see how laughable that amount is. Is that even enough money to satisfy just one of ur corrupt politicians in 6 months?! Wait o, tell me, how much will they use to build this Elephant project? You guys are so used to dreams you can't even fathom reality anymore.

Bottom line, you've agreed that it's very likely that the claims are exaggerated so Wtf are u bothering me about?

Man, foh. U fuckas irritate the hell outta me.
Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 08, 2013
theoctopus:

The kind of ignorance you folks display is nauseating. How can you deduce from her statement that 100 billion = 10 million jobs. Is that what she said. Why are you folks so dumb like this!

100 billion is what the aeropolis will generate in term of profit to Nigeria. 10 million jobs will be created. They are two different things and are not interdependent. Nigeria has less than 1 million government workers. Our yearly budget is over 4 trillion. DO you now say 4 trillion = 1 million workers? What kind of childish posts do you guys just keep posting. Sad
You're an im*becile. Yup, I said it. Go back and look at my post that you quoted: IF YOU SHOW ME WHERE I MENTIONED 100billion I owe you whatever amount your mushy brain decides is a fair debt.
Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

Dude. Learn not to quote that guy. That is our nairaland resident donkey. He is always quick to post something. Slow to think. He is probably the biggest nincompoop we have here. Big delusions of grandeur. Bigger foolishness. And he hides behind "I stay abroad" to make excuse for his foolishness. Mark his id from now on and ignore d sucker. grin
Has Nepa brought back electricity or are they still hammering sense into ur empty skull?
Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by Tobbie9(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2013
It's a white elephant project pure and simple, this country needs help

1 Like

Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by JingoOAU(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2013
As for me, I have gave up on the minister and aviation in general as a result of countless promises made by the incumbent minister and her predecessors.

We have been awashed with different news concerning a national carrier and sometimes ago, it was even reported that AERO has been renamed and now owned by FG. Yet, nothing of such ever happen, just figment of imaginations.

Now, to another propagandist project just to sway people's emotions and sentiments, some people have started defending imaginary projects that is yet to even take off.

Apart from painting trhe airports and doing a general renovations on some other effects, I can't really pinpoint to what Stella has done in terms of safety related issues.

As for me, let's leave aerotropolis for now. Let us focus on our airports and make them the ency of other countries. Almost all Nigerian airports are so hot as hell, up till now, most of the airports doesn't have perimeter fencing as a form of security, foreign airlines are still being given multiple entry into Nigeria at the expense of Nigerian airlines which is not even obtainable in other countries. Other technical equipments needed for safety and security issues are still lacking. Although, all these problems predate Stella Oduah, but govt is a continum so we expect more from her.
Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by bloggernaija: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2013
Aerotopolis ko,police station ni.
I know this crap will bamboozle some people but it ain't selling.

Them never fit fly human beings safely them one fly fresh air goods and service (goods that do not exists ).
The only thing that the fly out of this is the looted currency of the 100 million mumus.

Another idea to cart away money.
What happened to Abuja ICT zone ?
OH ,let see,most of the experts are in Lagos.

The only thing that you will see in 10 yrs time are 2 empty warehouses ,a fenced off ,expanse of land and one security guard by the gate.

You only wished you had a president who was bright and intelligent enough to shoot down those

Telephones for farmers,
This crap,
Roads to nowhere ,
Abuja City gate etc.
Aso rock buka aka banquet hall

But when people say this guy has no clue or vision ,they know what they are talking about

It only a matter of time before you start hearing the polis crap across the country.

Railwaypolis
Healthpolis
Hydropolis

And eventually. , the absolutely dumb and crude ones will embark upon

Policepolis
Stadiumpolis
Cassavapolis

1 Like

Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by chatterly: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
Let us continue to deceive ourselves,I recently came back into the country via the revamped MMIA and to be sincere the upgrading has been totally senseless.What is the point of renovating the airport when the customer experience is worse than before?.For those that travel internationally particularly through E finger you will notice that the elevators that take you down into the immigration hall still does not work and if and when it works it is still too narrow for the number of people that use it,one would have expected that the place would have been opened up to allow better flow of traffic,the new immigration hall is a total disgrace,the ceilings are already dropping off and the cheap Chinese finishing used shows all through.I ventured into the newly constructed toilets at the arrival hall and I dropped a tear,that represents the cheapest quality public toilet I have seen in all my years of travel,the toilets in the departure hall which travelers have complained about for ages is like Sheraton hotel compared to the new ones,cheap Chinese toilets and tiles all through,tiles already peeling off and toilet bowls broken.what about the new conveyor belts,they are shorter than the old ones and travelers do not have enough access to it,you would have to wait for at least 30 to an hour when the crowd has reduced before you can comfortably retrieve your luggage,the belt is also situated too near the wall and this means that about 20% of the whole surface of the belt is useless.I can go on and on and I expect the usual abuses.I doesn't really matter to me as this is a public forum and u can expect all sorts,but methinks that a project of that magnitude should have been awarded to the original builders of the airport(strabag)who would have at least kept to the original standard of the build.I shudder to think what the airport will be like in 2 years time with the sub standard job being done there.I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by Balyz: 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
Why do I smell another bulletproof car on the way? grin
Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by Psychedelia(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
theoctopus:

He's a pseudo-intellectual. Certainly not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, that one.

He breezes through threads spewing meaningless, half-baked arguments and revelling in his dumb delusions of intelligence and sophistication, which were manufactured right in the comfort of his horrifyingly empty skull.

He just exposed himself big-time on his inability to read before posting; while at the same time trying to claim smart.

Useless antics that can only fetch him nothing but ridicule from the genuinely enlightened folk.
Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by Fernandez01: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
plaindealer: Says the crooked, corrupt, incompetent and non credible pubic official...smh

You are an imb.ecile
Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by Fernandez01: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
kolawaxxy: shut it! She's performing, and so? Is she doing it with her personal money? Is that not what she's being paid for?

Your papa
Re: Aerotropolis Will Generate N100 Billion Annually – Stella Oduah by Fernandez01: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
doctokwus:
Dat is d aspect I still don't get;dat dese govt officials trully bliv all nigerians outside of govt are imbeciles,incapable of independent reasoning?
Besides,unless d so called estimated cost is meant 4 abuja alone,I don't see how N100b wud b enough to fund such project dat entails building what is essentially a microcity, around all airports in nigeria.Another thing dat seems like a conduit pipe in nigeria is dis new nigerian version of public private sector initiative.Once I hear dat concept,fraud alarm bells start ringing in my ear,because most often in nig,its d govt dat eventually foots d bill of those projects while d so called private sector investors are usually nigerians wt close connection to govt,wt no proven independent biz record,unable to secure needed international counterpart funding,arising frm d same unknown or poor biz record,but who at d end of d day get to collect fees,taxes or rebates frm project dey contributed nothing to.

It seems you are a dyslexic imb£cile . She said the project will generate 100b anually nt that the project will be funded with 100b . Ubulu eke . Ezi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC MANIFESTO: We'll Grow Oil Production To 4MBPD, Revenue To $50bn By 2019 / Nigeria’s President GEJ implicated By Caught Bokoharam Bomber / Meet Prof. Osinbajo's Lovely Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.