Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet (42986 Views)

Infinix Hot 3 Part Review: The Simple Device That Is Only Good As A Side Chick / How To Watch Videos And Surf The Web Without Using A Lot Of Data / Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by segvict: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
pls is this cheat working on a windows phone, like nokia lumia 520...
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by ewizard1: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2013
Daht_DopeBoi: somebody help o!!! Tired of Airtel
Get a new etisalat sim...
then go 》 Here
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by JefferyOyaz(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2013
Awesome!
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by JefferyOyaz(m): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2013
segvict: pls is this cheat working on a windows phone, like nokia lumia 520...

It will, if you can change your APN.
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by israel770(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2013
Do I have to subscribe bbz10 every day?
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
It is working...I don exhaust 1.7 gb sharpaly on youtube ;DIt is working...I don exhaust 1.7 gb sharpaly on youtube
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by wnr4r(m): 6:06am On Dec 19, 2013
israel770: Do I have to subscribe bbz10 every day?
nope...deactivate bb10 autorenewal, u may have to call their customer care to do that
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by Donsammi(m): 8:24am On Dec 19, 2013
to deactivate autorenewal .jux go to ther twitter page
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by montestic(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2013
I just got try this with that of N500 WEEKLY FIRST, HOW MANY MB IS THE ETISALAT N500 worth?
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by kubumilano(m): 9:02am On Dec 19, 2013
wnr4r:
Few days ago, Airtel Nigeria broke the heart of many by informing us that starting from 3rd December Airtel BIS plan will cease to work on non-Blackberry devices. The fact is, Airtel BIS has been the cheapest source of internet for all and sundry. Here is a trick on how to use Etisalat BIS on Any Device, be it Andriod, iPhone, Tab or PC..Leggo

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TWEAK IS WORKING AS AT THE TIME OF WRITING THIS POST

PROCEDURE

STEP 1: Subscribe to Etisalat Blackberry Complete Plan. Here are the subscription codes for popular ones ( For Etisalat BB Complete monthly (Costs #1000): Dial *499*3#, Etisalat BB Complete Weekly (Costs N500): *499*3*1#) Etisalat BIS on Android please Friend wat if I already have my bis suscription running before I bought an andriod,will it still work or I just need to opt out of auto renewal and re subscribe..thanks and secondly wat if I activate auto renewal will it work or I just need to be re subscribing every month
And re subscribing bb10
STEP 2: After you’ve successfully completed step 1, Subscribe to BB 10 daily plan by dialing *599*3*2# (costs N100). This step unlocks your BIS to work on any Device cheesy

STEP 3: Configure your device by setting your access point name (APN) to blackberryx.net
Leave all other fields empty……Save and Enjoy.

Etisalat gives 3GB for its BB Complete monthly plan, I don’t know about weekly. You can check your available Data by dialling *228#

I’ve tested this and am making use of it. I welcome comments and questions.wink

SOURCE:http://syntocode.com/use-etisalat-bis-on-android-pc-any-device/
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by kubumilano(m): 9:06am On Dec 19, 2013
wnr4r:
Few days ago, Airtel Nigeria broke the heart of many by informing us that starting from 3rd December Airtel BIS plan will cease to work on non-Blackberry devices. The fact is, Airtel BIS has been the cheapest source of internet for all and sundry. Here is a trick on how to use Etisalat BIS on Any Device, be it Andriod, iPhone, Tab or PC..Leggo

PROCEDURE

STEP 1: Subscribe to Etisalat Blackberry Complete Plan. Here are the subscription codes for popular ones ( For Etisalat BB Complete monthly (Costs #1000): Dial *499*3#, Etisalat BB Complete Weekly (Costs N500): *499*3*1#) Etisalat BIS on Android please Friend wat if I already have my bis suscription running before I bought an andriod,will it still work or I just need to opt out of auto renewal and re subscribe..thanks and secondly wat if I activate auto renewal will it work or I just need to be re subscribing every month
And re subscribing bb10
STEP 2: After you’ve successfully completed step 1, Subscribe to BB 10 daily plan by dialing *599*3*2# (costs N100). This step unlocks your BIS to work on any Device cheesy

STEP 3: Configure your device by setting your access point name (APN) to blackberryx.net

Etisalat gives 3GB for its BB Complete monthly plan, I don’t know about weekly. You can check your available Data by dialling *228#

please good people in christ wat if I have an already subscribed bis plan before I bought an android phone,do I need to just activate bb10 and do d neccesary settings and off I go or just need to re subscribe,Thanks and secondly wat if I am on auto renewal will it still work,or do I need to opt out of auto renewal and just start afresh.pls answer me fast thanks
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by soccerani(m): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2013
wnr4r:

PROCEDURE

STEP 1: Subscribe to Etisalat Blackberry Complete Plan. Here are the subscription codes for popular ones ( For Etisalat BB Complete monthly (Costs #1000): Dial *499*3#, Etisalat BB Complete Weekly (Costs N500): *499*3*1#) Etisalat BIS on Android

Please I just subscribed mine and they only took the 15MB (that's is that of the one day plan ) and i still have 3072MB available . but the problem is that i can't browse anymore and the 3072MB is intact. my friend suffers the same. i have changed the APN but not working. any body with similar problem? please help out .
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by soccerani(m): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2013
whizbrain: It is working...I don exhaust 1.7 gb sharpaly on youtube ;DIt is working...I don exhaust 1.7 gb sharpaly on youtube
hi mine is not working. did you use blackberryx.net as the APN ?
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by Donsammi(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2013
stp panicin its hs been Blocked !! by etisalat
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by montestic(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
soccerani:
Please I just subscribed mine and they only took the 15MB (that's is that of the one day plan ) and i still have 3072MB available . but the problem is that i can't browse anymore and the 3072MB is intact. my friend suffers the same. i have changed the APN but not working. any body with similar problem? please help out .

I have Same problem
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by Countersam(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
Good day all, Please is the etisalat bb plan still working on iphone. I paid N4000 for 1.5GB and it will soon get finished (lasted barely 2 weeks).

someone using it on iphone should kindly confirm.
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by flexya: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
Seems they av blocked it. Twas the only reason I was on etisalat. Am porting that line to Mtn. Their 4.5gb BIs plan seems to be the best, aside the Airtel 1200 for 2gb which is a bit slow
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by donhils: 8:20am On Dec 22, 2013
flexya: Seems they av blocked it. Twas the only reason I was on etisalat. Am porting that line to Mtn. Their 4.5gb BIs plan seems to be the best, aside the Airtel 1200 for 2gb which is a bit slow
It's 1500 for 2gigs.
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by Countersam(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kai cry and i just ported my mtn to etisalat. Used airtel too but its slow: but havent airtel stopped bis on android and iphone.
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by Mrwealth1: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2013
I press the code on my p5 but they don't reply me.. and money is not deducted... is it must to press on bb b4 I use it on my p5
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by thrizzle(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
Mrwealth1: I press the code on my p5 but they don't reply me.. and money is not deducted... is it must to press on bb b4 I use it on my p5
put the code on your bb
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by wnr4r(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2013
I won't advise anyone to activate anymore....Etisalat @ work
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by phyeen: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
pls i tried d 15mb nd changed ma apn nd it worked...buh naw i did d 3gb own nd it doesnt works.....dey kip deductin 100naira for 15mb evryday...nd d 3gb is just sitting der....pls wah can i do
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by Serendipity: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2013
Mrwealth1: I press the code on my p5 but they don't reply me.. and money is not deducted... is it must to press on bb b4 I use it on my p5
It has noyhing to do with fone type, i have sveral times activated bb plans on my nokia torch
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by Serendipity: 7:57am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by montestic(m): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
pls what code Do I. use to unsubscribe for the daily 100 etisalat bb plan?
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by internetpo(m): 12:13am On Dec 24, 2013
Will like to try this.

whiteniccurr: [mine didn't work too, the sim was in a small Nokia phone when I typed the code for the weekly BB plan, then I typed the code for BB10 daily... I didn't get any congratulatory message about being on bb plan but was told about 15mb... Then I inserted the sim on my iphone and changed my APN.. It was browsing till I noticed my Credit was burning, now my credit has finished and it ain't browsing no more
You were supposed to use a BB device not Nokia.

Dumb ass. grin
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by Tonynwaduche(m): 12:31am On Dec 24, 2013
montestic: pls what code Do I. use to unsubscribe for the daily 100 etisalat bb plan?

*229*0#
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by Tonynwaduche(m): 12:32am On Dec 24, 2013
Is the etisalat BIS still working
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by slimfit3(m): 2:11am On Dec 24, 2013
Yeah..it work
Re: How To Use Etisalat BIS On Android, PC Or Any Device That Can Surf The Internet by Najwal: 3:40am On Dec 24, 2013
everybody beware, etisalate bis no longer work on non bb device so stop wasting your money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gionee F103 Pro: Full Specification And Price / Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Camera Bump / Banks To Charge You For Recharging Via USSD As From October 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.