Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This (34765 Views)

Glo Bis Users Group. What Is Our Alternative? N1500 Is Not Beans / Etisalat Bis Users , I Need Your Help!! / Airtel Gives A Period Of Grace To All Non-bb Bis Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by anyikiguru: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
To all eti bis users, it is an undiluted fact that eti bisplan on non bb device is the fastest network I have used so far this month.
I was almost tempted to call customer care to please reduce the speed rate because it is just too fast.

Meanwhile, while others are blazing this tweak, some other persons are lamenting bitterly about this stuff not working or subscribing and etisalat giving them 200mb or so.
First of all, to those who have subscribed before but have exhausted their 3GB and to those who are about to subscribe, instead of dialing the initial codethat led to etisalat given some people 265mb, just send COM to 399 and your 3GB will be given to you.

Please confirm that your 3GB is been given to you before you re-subscribe for the bb10 day plan. And also make sure that you received a message confirming the activation of your bb10 day plan before you used it on any device.
Secondly, those who subscribed and got 3GB but are unable to surf with it, should resubscribe to the bb10 day plan, then create a new apn on your device with b lackberryx.net

Thirdly, to those who have never subscribed before and just want to opt into this tweak, if you've ever used your sim to activate any etisalat data plan before, just dial *229*0# to deactivate auto renewal.
And finally, etisalatwill always look for way to get back to us by refusing to deactivate you from auto renewal. So immediately you confirm you’re your both subscriptions, just call customer care by dialing 200 to deactivate auto renewalfor you if not etisalat will be deducting your money every day.
If you’ve got any other issues relating to this, feel free to post it below.

You can also visit our #1 official blog for more info and updates Here

5 Likes

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by REDBULL1(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
do you have any advice for someone who wants to buy a new sim n subscribe? Is there anyway I can avoid being given 260mb? thanks

Wtf? I'm first to comment? Chei, but me no sabi dance skelewu!!!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by anyikiguru: 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
RED BULL: do you have any advice for someone who wants to buy a new sim n subscribe? Is there anyway I can avoid being given 260mb? thanks

No big deal, just follow the instruction of the subscription.....
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by REDBULL1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
Obrigado, te desejo o melhor.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by uhuns: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
thanks for the Info

but I still believe this is not any cheat, its just a way for the coys. to rake in quick cash.

I stand to be corrected.

any way just to confirm the speed !just finished the 3gig on the god father hd quality film.in just 1hr.30min just for the keeps.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by fr3do(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
Etis took me to new heights
1.4 MB/s against mtn's 622 KB/s
Putting my etis in slot1
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by anyikiguru: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
uhuns: thanks for the Info

but I still believe this is not any cheat, its just a way for the coys. to rake in quick cash.

If u say itz not a trick, then why shud day go as far as changing there apn?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by busybrain001(m): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
Plz op, has it been confirmd that it works on iPhone ?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Deblow: 2:59am On Dec 13, 2013
Pls where I stay, Etisalat does not have a 3g network but only Edge. So how do I benefit and enjoy this package still in terms of speed and others?

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by ignis: 4:06am On Dec 13, 2013
Nice one.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Thundeh(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2013
Morning bros, I called eti customer care to stop my auto renewal but they said my Bb plan will not work if they do. I tried to renew my plan this morning, but only #100 was deduced and Bb 10 plan was activated with 15mb given. So pls what is the next thing to do for me to get the 1gig monthly subscription. I still have 1k on my phone. Pls attend to me urgently. Thx
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Mafia4life(m): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2013
Deblow: Pls where I stay, Etisalat does not have a 3g network but only Edge. So how do I benefit and enjoy this package still in terms of speed and others?
Na wa ooo. Go to Etisalat mask that has 3G in any of these states. Pull out the mask and mount it near your area. You will be able to connect on 3G.
I wonder how you want people to answer your question.

8 Likes

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by 9jii(m): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2013
Please help. Since I subscribe to this bb data plan my network changes to EDGE.
Others around have their H+
I used another phone,same problem. No 3g
I put my network settings on 3g only it didn't work
I used mtn and airtel on my phone all bring 3g.
I called customer care,told my SIM is ok.
But its browsing with edge.
HELP PLEASE.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Contumely: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2013
Please can i subscribe and use it on my system with a universal modem?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by lexrichy(m): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2013
Una don start to dey call customer care about Bb subscription again.

5 Likes

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Emmysteve(m): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2013
anyikiguru: To all eti bis users, it is an undiluted fact that eti bisplan on non bb device is the fastest network I have used so far this month.
I was almost tempted to call customer care to please reduce the speed rate because it is just too fast.

Meanwhile, while others are blazing this tweak, some other persons are lamenting bitterly about this stuff not working or subscribing and etisalat giving them 200mb or so.
First of all, to those who have subscribed before but have exhausted their 3GB and to those who are about to subscribe, instead of dialing the initial codethat led to etisalat given some people 265mb, just send COM to 399 and your 3GB will be given to you.

Please confirm that your 3GB is been given to you before you re-subscribe for the bb10 day plan. And also make sure that you received a message confirming the activation of your bb10 day plan before you used it on any device.
Secondly, those who subscribed and got 3GB but are unable to surf with it, should resubscribe to the bb10 day plan, then create a new apn on your device with b lackberryx.net

Thirdly, to those who have never subscribed before and just want to opt into this tweak, if you've ever used your sim to activate any etisalat data plan before, just dial *229*0# to deactivate auto renewal.
And finally, etisalatwill always look for way to get back to us by refusing to deactivate you from auto renewal. So immediately you confirm you’re your both subscriptions, just call customer care by dialing 200 to deactivate auto renewalfor you if not etisalat will be deducting your money every day.

Thanx boss, you got be cracking when u said you were almost tempted to call their customer care to reduce their speed. LWKMD
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by pingpong1: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2013
9jii.:
Please help. Since I subscribe to this bb data plan my network changes to EDGE.
Others around have their H+
I used another phone,same problem. No 3g
I put my network settings on 3g only it didn't work
I used mtn and airtel on my phone all bring 3g.
I called customer care,told my SIM is ok.
But its browsing with edge.
HELP PLEASE.

Same with me. I get 3G with other sim but Etisalat gives me EDGE. What could be the problem?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Contumely: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2013
Please can i subscribe and put the sim card in a universal modem and browse with it on my system?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Emmysteve(m): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2013
anyikiguru:

If u say itz not a trick, then why shud day go as far as changing there apn?
It was etisalat that added x to make it work on non bb devices
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by shevaamplified: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2013
Emmysteve: It was etisalat that added x to make it work on non bb devices
these networks knw wat they re doing..etisalat realised howuch airtel made from android users paying 1k nd 1k5 monthly nd daily..dats why they have decided to open dat apn for android nd pc users..they re just smart to let their network fast as lightning so we can exhaust n renew fast

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by alphamars(m): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2013
What code do u send to get the bb10 day plan?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Krishme: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2013
i did d etisalat subscribtion but it was slow due to network no 3g in my area i have to give it to my brother goin to lag to use. airtel is betta here dan d etisalat network
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by ican2020: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Please no news of MTN BIS plan on pc.
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by ican2020: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
anyikiguru: To all eti bis users, it is an undiluted fact that eti bisplan on non bb device is the fastest network I have used so far this month.

Please, throw more light on these:
Is MTN BIS back on pc?
Is GLO BIS working on pc with modem.

Thanks in advance
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Jraph(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
havent gotten any reply since and the money is gone
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by dmelia: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
how do i check data balance
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by tushea: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
What code do u send to get the bb10 day plan?
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by dmelia: 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
*599*3*2#
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Rilwayne001: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
uhuns: thanks for the Info

I stand to be corrected.

any way just to confirm the speed !just finished the 3gig on the god father hd quality film.in just 1hr.30min just for the keeps.

abeg where u take download am
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Thundeh(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
Krishme: i did d etisalat subscribtion but it was slow due to network no 3g in my area i have to give it to my brother goin to lag to use. airtel is betta here dan d etisalat network
Bro pls answer me na
Re: Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This by Thundeh(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2013
I did d etisalat subscribtion but it was slow due to network no 3g in my area i have to give it to my brother goin to lag to use. airtel is betta here dan d etisalat network [/quote]
Bro I'm still waiting pls answer me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Officers Flaunt Expensive iPhones (Pictures, Video) / Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) / Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.