Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info (4360 Views)

Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help / Airtel Call Center Vacancies.........anyone With Info Pls,its Really Urgent????? / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by jonahgeo(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2013
Can anyone in the house provide me with the detailed info about this Coy and the interview scheduled for Sat 9th Dec. ? i dont knw when i applied and which positions available. pls help. Thanks.
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by herboshedhe(f): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
I got the same message some few minutes ago,I'm to open a window before tomorrow,someone should please provide us with what the firm looks like,cos I can't remember when I applied there,and with the look of things,it seems jobberman is the one handling their recruitment,they were the one who sent the message to me...thanks for your response!
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
Got same message but I don't know if its worth it.
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by FEYISOPEADEKOL: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
herboshedhe: I got the same message some few minutes ago,I'm to open a window before tomorrow,someone should please provide us with what the firm looks like,cos I can't remember when I applied there,and with the look of things,it seems jobberman is the one handling their recruitment,they were the one who sent the message to me...thanks for your response!
The link is from jobberman,trying to get their number so I can give them a call. They do pensions management,stockbroking and basically anything dt has to do with investment
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by seunz09: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
FEYISOPE ADEKOL:
The link is from jobberman,trying to get their number so I can give them a call. They do pensions management,stockbroking and basically anything dt has to do with investment
Got same message to take a test via Jobberman, completed the test and was invited for the next phase on Sat. Any1 with an idea of what to expect?
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by FEYISOPEADEKOL: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
FEYISOPE ADEKOL:
hello guys! Called them now on this line 07098504909 and the response I got is that we can't be told the position until we get there on saturday

1 Like

Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by Bornabbey: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
Got same message filled in the test got a scheduled date . Feeling unsatisfied I changed my name filled all the wrong answers to the test and yet I still got another message saying come for interview. Once there is no job description specified it looks a lot like marketing work .

3 Likes

Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by Xtaceeey: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Bornabbey: Got same message filled in the test got a scheduled date . Feeling unsatisfied I changed my name filled all the wrong answers to the test and yet I still got another message saying come for interview. Once there is no job description specified it looks a lot like marketing work .

Ur a wise man
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
so who is going for the ish here, i may consider it if i get t-fare o, i sha pray it will worth it... #NoToMarketting
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by woleaj(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
I also got the message and did the online test but i dont know what the job is about. I got a response to proceed for the next step of interview at 1, Mekunwen Road, Off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive, Ikoyi Lagos on saturday. But the test i wrote had touches of hotel management. i dont have an idea of what the recruitment and the pay package is about.
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by eagleseven(m): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
samnazarit: so who is going for the ish here, i may consider it if i get t-fare o, i sha pray it will worth it... #NoToMarketting
me too doubt it if it is not marketing jobs
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by viruz007(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Your application for Facilities Planning Engineer has been received by the HR folks at Ethics global oil & gas. wishes you the best.

I believe that is what you must have applied for. Most likely a role in Facility management or their real estate branch. Got the message too. See you guys on Saturday.
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by viruz007(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
woleaj: I also got the message and did the online test but i dont know what the job is about. I got a response to proceed for the next step of interview at 1, Mekunwen Road, Off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive, Ikoyi Lagos on saturday. But the test i wrote had touches of hotel management. i dont have an idea of what the recruitment and the pay package is about.

From my research the pay is likely to be good. Anyways till then. https://www.nairaland.com/50181/arm-investment-managers-pay-package
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by kaypteem(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
For those who were able τ̅☺ go for this interview, how was it?
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by viruz007(m): 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
bloody role was insurance marketer. They did nt have the courtesy to tell us before hand until they were overwhelmed by the crowd turnout
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
viruz007: bloody role was insurance marketer. They did nt have the courtesy to tell us before hand until they were overwhelmed by the crowd turnout

Don't mind those ppl, most employers these deiz re lookin for 'cheap labour'
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by FEYISOPEADEKOL: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
viruz007: bloody role was insurance marketer. They did nt have the courtesy to tell us before hand until they were overwhelmed by the crowd turnout
viruz,sorry o! I was there too and it was a bloody waste of tym jare plus the stress we had to pass thru staying under the sun.
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
I was wondering when jobberman begin shortlist,bloody criminals.mtcheww

Thanks NL I no even waste my time
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by kayusmile(m): 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hmm...guess with all ds responses, I shldnt bother going on 9th dec. Cos that's when I was asked to cum
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by ayabunmi(f): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2013
kayusmile: Hmm...guess with all ds responses, I shldnt bother going on 9th dec. Cos that's when I was asked to cum

Me too
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by mkchims(m): 12:31am On Dec 12, 2013
I will attend first cause the online test was hotel management based....
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by Hoeluwajay: 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
Av gat an interview wiv em on 14th buh wiv all dz comments am cing ehn...,I weak. Cnt settle for a marketing job lailai. Tch
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by talk2guze(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
This is total crap then, Jobberman just lost their pedigree to me!
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by sentoms: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
The ARM group comprises Investment, Pension , insurance,Real estate, hospitality ( Four point hotel. Lekki) , infrastructure ( LCC ) go to www.arm.com.ng. If its contains some hospitality tins don't give up.
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by mkchims(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
sentoms: The ARM group comprises Investment, Pension , insurance,Real estate, hospitality ( Four point hotel. Lekki) , infrastructure ( LCC ) go to www.arm.com.ng. If its contains some hospitality tins don't give up.

I saw it on their web Dats why I said I will attend judging from my online test that where hotel management based..who knows there is no harm in trial except you are coming from far...

1 Like

Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by Hoeluwajay: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pls frm obalende,ow do I get to mekunwen road?
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by mkchims(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hoeluwajay: Pls frm obalende,ow do I get to mekunwen road?

Enter falomo stop at the roundabout ask anybody there you are going to mekunwe the cab you are to enter will be going to waterside dey will stop you at mekunwe. cheersssssssss
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by viara(f): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pls and pls keep us updated on this. I also got the same message bt my mind tells ♍ξ its marketing nd I dnt want to waste my cash. Pls, whoever goes tmao shuld gist wat happened. Maybe I can re write d test...lolz
Re: ARM Investments Managers' Interview Pls Help With Info by mkchims(m): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
finally have gone and am back. its actually a marketing job but they were calling it sales whatever, after the interview we were given an engagement letter as an agent, you will be paid an initial stipend of 25k for the first 3months after which you will be paid on commission a certain percentage from the clients you bring the product you are selling is life insurance. That's all cheersssssssss

(1) (Reply)

Job Placement Test At The Us Embassy / An Oil And Gas Company in Ikoyi Is Recruiting freshers / Audit Trainee And Audit Senior Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.