Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures) (29277 Views)

Explosion At Anioma Filling Station Asaba (Photo / CONOIL Filling Station Opposite NNPC Towers In Abuja Is Currently On Fire. / A Lebanese Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism In Abuja.(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
honey001: It was a petrol tanker discharging gasoline that got exploded at the Conoil gas station opposite the NNPC building in Abuja.

And that Conoil is my station cuz their pump is very gud, I don't really like that Total beside.
No tension cuz NNPC has up to 3 fire vehicle parking at the front right there.
Re: Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
Na who dey burn tyre? sad
Re: Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
haffikem: people will just open their mouths and start talking errors. the cause of the inferno was simple . a tanker was discharging products into one of the underground tank while pumps were still dispensing to customers . a little friction resulted to a spark which ignited the pms coupled with the humidity, high temperature and electrostatic buildup .this all contributed to the fire outburst . i work in the total house building which shares a fence with conoil filling station . i saw d fire from the muster point of total house . as of now the fire has been put out . causaulties not yet ascertained .

Plz kindly tell me why Conoil dey sell, pull crowd pass una (Total) so tey I folo dey buy fuel there, una own pump no gud or wat?
Re: Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
Breaking news, Mandela is dead
Re: Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures) by Emelantay45: 2:55am On Dec 06, 2013
I was thinking it was boko again
Re: Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures) by otokx(m): 6:15am On Dec 06, 2013
@de gong

thanks for the information.
Re: Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures) by braxjay(m): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2013
@ op it conoil station. it wasn't boko haram rather Twas just an accident the cause is still unknown. i was right there when it happened till it ended cos i work close by
Re: Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 06, 2013
Be careful all n pray very hard now it's ember period again.....
Re: Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures) by nairamaniac: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2013
Boko haram is getting closer and closer to their main targets. All this is just rehearsal. Same way the al queda terrorists practised with a few embassies in africa before the main-event(world-trade centre). They are getting closer and closer, believe me.
Re: Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
nairamaniac: Boko haram is getting closer and closer to their main targets. All this is just rehearsal. Same was the al queda terrorists practised with a few embassies in africa before the main-event(world-trade centre). They are getting closer and closer, believe me.

[size=13pt]And you know this by having a relation amongst BH? Just asking...

Have you taken time to read some of the candid accounts given on this thread by persons who were on ground? Please lets be mindful of the kind of things we say and whom we give credit to.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award / People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead / Nigerian Kids Caught Live Snake (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.